Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,823 members, 7,806,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira (16302 Views)

I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander / What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by stpat1(m): 12:15am On Sep 04, 2012
Met Her In The Morning, In The Evening She Calls Me To Help Her With #30,000

Wonders shall never end. I live in PH. This morning I met a chick in the bus, we got talking and I collected her number promising to give her a call in the evening.

In the evening, she called me and was telling how she and her friend later went in search of a new accommodation and that they only have 70k for an accommodation that costs over 100k. Now she wants me to help her with about 40k.

Now what I was wondering is are there still Mugus that fall for such cheap scam? even if she was saying the truth, am I the right person to ask at such a time? someone you just met in a bus just some few hrs back. Na wha o
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by Lolaabokoku(f): 12:26am On Sep 04, 2012
Be your brothers keeper and you can as well be your sisters keeper cos God loves a cheerful giver.. Dont you think so?

4 Likes

Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by Sijo01(f): 12:29am On Sep 04, 2012
stpat1: Wonders shall never end. I live in PH. This morning I met a chick in the bus, we got talking and I collected her number promising to give her a call in the evening.
In the evening, she called me and was telling how she and her friend later went in search of a new accommodation and that they only have 70k for an accommodation that costs over 100k. Now she wants me to help her with about 40k.

Now what I was wondering is are there still Mugus that fall for such cheap scam? even if she was saying the truth, am I the right person to ask at such a time? someone you just met in a bus just some few hrs back. Na wha o

The title of your thread reads #30k and #40k is on the body....* jst tinkin out loud*

6 Likes

Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by albridge(m): 12:30am On Sep 04, 2012
she is a player
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by Sijo01(f): 12:30am On Sep 04, 2012
Lolaabokoku: Be your brothers keeper and you can as well be your sisters keeper cos God loves a cheerful giver.. Dont you think so?

Lol..... Hope u r not d chick!

2 Likes

Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by aalex1: 12:53am On Sep 04, 2012
She see say dem write mugunta 4 ur head.na armed robber she be.also its possible she needs d money urgently n hav no one 2 ask,den U̶̲̥̅̊ came around.why not tell her 2 take U̶̲̥̅̊ 2 d place and den U̶̲̥̅̊ discuss. Wit d landlord,2 b sure. Its genuine

2 Likes

Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by Nobody: 1:54am On Sep 04, 2012
stpat1: Wonders shall never (cease).
the bebe don jam maye but this maye too wise.
@OP,
yes, some still fall for it.

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by Idowuogbo(f): 4:49am On Sep 04, 2012
Maria-G:

the bebe don jam maye but this maye too wise.
@OP,
yes, some still fall for it.
Kai! shocked shocked shocked
U don tey for dat business b dat o! See as u perfect d analysis, damn gal!!!

@ op
Dem wan hook u rope o! It's left for u to teach dem a lesson say yr own Maga no fit cough paper.

2 Likes

Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by wilxz(m): 5:56am On Sep 04, 2012
Chei, p-town babes dey vex o! she no wan waste time rope u in. she don see sharp-sharp runs.
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by djeezy(m): 6:34am On Sep 04, 2012
I suspect something fishy here. It's either she wants to play you or she really wants the money. For your own good, let's just assume she wants to play you. But if you're very rich that even if she runs away with your 40k it won't affect you then give her the money. But in all I don't think it's the right time to ask for money, and if she was actually a player, don't you think she would've waited a lil before she asks? That's based on what I call professional scam.

4 Likes

Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by Maxymilliano(m): 6:51am On Sep 04, 2012
At Op, will you'll ve reacted this way if you've succeeded in convnincing and sleeping with her that same day U met? I'm sure U'll ve assumed to be the smart one if the deed have bn done but she was only trying to pull a quick one and you're here shouting... Kini big deal?

4 Likes

Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 04, 2012
Your bill is tiny, apparently its PH's bill. Lagos girls bills are in hundreds of thousands now, usually for accommodation, and accommodation in the Island dont come cheap!
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 04, 2012
@OP.. Kudos. A maga can't catch a maga.. By d way, Arrange her jare grin Tell her to meet u in ur house.. cheesy i look forward to read your testimony @ d sexuality section.

GOODLUCK J

9 Likes

Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by Idowuogbo(f): 8:00am On Sep 04, 2012
Billyonaire: Your bill is tiny, apparently its PH's bill. Lagos girls bills are in hundreds of thousands now, usually for accommodation, and accommodation in the Island dont come cheap!
Hey bebe! Can u kindly pick up dog food @ d grocery store? Thanks cupcake!!
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by MrWaters: 8:02am On Sep 04, 2012
Give and it shall be given unto you
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by Emmy9ite(m): 8:15am On Sep 04, 2012
Looking at this from a microscopic and periscopic view,there are two things involved,its either she wants to drive you away(as she just did) or she wants to play you. If she wants to drive you away, u are safe but if she wants to play you,there are two things involved,its either u bone her or u fall,if u bone her u are safe but if you fall there is only one thing involved,you are a MUGU grin grin

23 Likes

Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by 2goodbobo(m): 9:58am On Sep 04, 2012
Na wa for some gurls o! She no get parents ne? Abi she no get boyfriend?
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 04, 2012
LOL oh boy the wonders we women perform sometimes ehh is shocking....
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by Csami(m): 10:39am On Sep 04, 2012
Op, the babe na maradona
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 04, 2012
stpat1: Wonders shall never end. I live in PH. This morning I met a chick in the bus, we got talking and I collected her number promising to give her a call in the evening.

Beggars in the house!

Some girls are so amazing angry

Na wa for some girls sha.

Cant she even hold on for a while before asking even if she should ask at all.

BABESSSSSSSS!
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Kai! shocked shocked shocked
U don tey for dat business b dat o! See as u perfect d analysis, damn gal!!!
bebe, one gats to be wise o! I don use the money start corect buisness, so no need to still remain. I don retire jooor...lol..winksmiley
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 04, 2012
MrWaters: Give and it shall be given unto you
erm... Bros o, can you like expantiate. Who is giving and who shall it be given unto?
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by joejeezy(m): 11:12am On Sep 04, 2012
Na one-chance u enter o, your own don red
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by Afam4eva(m): 11:22am On Sep 04, 2012
I guess if she had offered you puzzy right inside the bus, you won't complain.

4 Likes

Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 04, 2012
stpat1: Met Her In The Morning, In The Evening She Calls Me To Help Her With #30,000

Wonders shall never end. I live in PH. This morning I met a chick in the bus, we got talking and I collected her number promising to give her a call in the evening.

U will be surprised there are many such mugus
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 04, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Hey bebe! Can u kindly pick up dog food @ d grocery store? Thanks cupcake!!
my iPad oh
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by yuzedo: 11:52am On Sep 04, 2012
Bro, is she a Nairaland babe? undecided
I dey suspect those Romance Section babes die! wink
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by Gudintent: 11:53am On Sep 04, 2012
@ Op by any chance did you have a conversation with her about 'how big your mansion is' when you first met undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by Freiburger(m): 11:53am On Sep 04, 2012
afam4eva: I guess if she had offered you puzzy right inside the bus, you won't complain.
grin grin grin you 're funny bro
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by Freiburger(m): 11:54am On Sep 04, 2012
yuzedo: Bro, is she a Nairaland babe? undecided
I dey suspect those Romance Section babes die! wink
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by freecocoa(f): 11:54am On Sep 04, 2012
OP you for give her the money cos you never know, just as e dey for Bible she may be an angel sent to test you and now you don fail the test undecided

1 Like

Re: A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira by stagger: 11:54am On Sep 04, 2012
The accommodation card is a common trick they usually play. I can't imagine myself falling for such. How can a girl go asking for money? Does she not know that money is a medium of exchange? If you want money, you have to give something for it.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Your Childhood Crush? / Possibility Of Falling In Love With Someone Overseas / I've Had Enough Of Men!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.