Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,960 members, 7,806,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

How Can I Browse With The 3GB That Comes With My Glo Comonth BIS Plan - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Can I Browse With The 3GB That Comes With My Glo Comonth BIS Plan (47295 Views)

How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet / How Do I Browse On My Laptop With My GLO BIS Plan..pls / Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: How Can I Browse With The 3GB That Comes With My Glo Comonth BIS Plan by newspostng(m): 10:47pm On Dec 06, 2015
We have answered this several times .visit www.na ijacrux.com. check the free broswsing section and read how to use glo bis On PC and android by twaeking imei easily without rooting
Re: How Can I Browse With The 3GB That Comes With My Glo Comonth BIS Plan by NomzyJust(m): 4:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
Glo 3Gig for N1k plan doesn't work on laptops nor even as a hotspot. I have been trying it for years. I think etisalat 3Gig for 1k too don't also work.
Re: How Can I Browse With The 3GB That Comes With My Glo Comonth BIS Plan by meekmanners: 7:37pm On Dec 09, 2015
Browse free on your android phone and guess what? Its unlimited! And it's not simple server, if your phone is not rooted, you don't have a problem. And you can browse like never before on your p.c without a modem, all you need is an android phone. I will put you through step by step using video clips and screenshots. And U can learn other computer and phone tricks like sendin files from pc-phone and vice versa without using usb code and Bluetooth. Whatsapp me if you are interested-07037447428

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Post Your Laptop Problem Here / √√ Huawei Old/New Modem Unlocking Codes Request [ ONLY HERE ] / Computer Systems Repairs Thread (Hardware And Software)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.