Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! (6433 Views)

Stoke City Vs Manchester United On (2 - 0) On 26th December 2015 / Chelsea Vs Manchester City: FA Cup Semi Final (1 - 2) On April 14, 2013 / UCL: Chelsea Vs Barcelona (1 - 0) On April 18 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Priscila(f): 11:19am On May 03, 2006
Proud indeed! Had I not wrestled with you for that bottle of cyanide it would have turned your RBCS into cyanmethaemoglobin &you wont be writing!
man U fanaticas! pls get some holiday and soothe yourselves to sanity! you are getting whhhack here.
Its very bitter to swallow all those crap you wrote but hey! biko! its not the end its only over. Chelsea have forgiven you as you forgive Ferreira for what happened to ROO"

Everyone was hospitalised and now on recovery! consolations all over
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by beyunce(f): 11:20am On May 03, 2006
Priscila:

Proud indeed! Had I not wrestled with you for that bottle of cyanide it would have turned your RBCS into cyanmethaemoglobin &you wont be writing!
man U fanaticas! please get some holiday and soothe yourselves to sanity! you are getting whhhack here.
Its very bitter to swallow all those crap you wrote but hey! biko! its not the end its only over. Chelsea have forgiven you as you forgive Ferreira for what happened to ROO"

Everyone was hospitalised and now on recovery! consolations all over

U can write wat u want just to feel proud of ur team but the thing is dat.
Man u Stands.4ever
Cha
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Jackal(m): 11:30am On May 03, 2006
Prisccy sounds so ill.
U need some rest cos u r getting hysterical.
May 17th is still 2 weeks away! Don't die b4 the D-day
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Priscila(f): 11:41am On May 03, 2006
Twist it around! ill?
put yourself in quarantine cos if you are out to spread that loser disease I refuse to catch!
Tell them you din't find me! eeh?
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Jackal(m): 11:48am On May 03, 2006
Loser disease?
U just shot urself on the leg.
The league table does not lie.
Chelsea has lost 4 matches
United lost 5 and Arsenal has lost how many? 11

Pls tell me? Who is the disease carrier?
Its so obvious u r going to disgrace England at UEFA finals on the 17th of May.
United got to the finals in 1999 and won.
Liverpool as under-dogs got there in 2005 and won against all odds.
Arsenal will go there as a loser disease carrier and lose.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Priscila(f): 12:52pm On May 03, 2006
The subject is United got thrasssssssshed by Chelsea. So why slot in Arsenal
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by amodu(m): 1:04pm On May 03, 2006
u all have spoken Arsenals dont know that they are going to Paris to disgrace England most especially themselves because they going there to loose nothing more.

THEY ARE CARRYING A LOOSER DISEASE (looser Positive).
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by mukina2: 1:07pm On May 03, 2006
@amodu just wait till the 17th u wud be soo surprised and u wud suffer a heart attack wen henry lifts the trophy tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Skintite(f): 1:55pm On May 03, 2006
Guys plzzzz dont waste ur time argueing wth these pple
there is no point
trust me, 17th isnt too far away

they will chew their words n plead to join gunners grin
But it wud be too late then undecided

The point is man u got thrashed like rubbish
so take heart manure fans tongue
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by hucarson(m): 2:04pm On May 03, 2006
@ Prisccy,
We r slotting Arsenal cos they r spreading their diseases faster than bird-flu.
Arsenal was the 1st big team to lose this seaon. when they lost to chelsea 1-0. The team hasn't looked back since then.
Gunners havel lost 11 matches and we r still counting.
Buncha losers.
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by lordimpaq(m): 8:49am On May 04, 2006
@huc

the only loser i see here is you,
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Skintite(f): 9:49am On May 04, 2006
True talk lordy! grin

u 4got master 4play!
he is hucs x 2 grin grin
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by amodu(m): 10:17am On May 04, 2006
Winner will surely be winner and looser will certainly be a looser, Arsenal is a loser and they are going to fall for Barca come May 17th.
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by nightrider: 10:39am On May 04, 2006
You will vomit your words on that day.
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Grizzly(m): 12:15pm On May 04, 2006
Arsenal'll be contending against two forces on that day. cool Tottenham on the sidelines, barca on tha pitch. cool
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Skintite(f): 12:29pm On May 04, 2006
Spurs shud deal with the hammers 1st
then they can pray we lose on the 17th

Right now, they can still be fifth mathmatically undecided
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Grizzly(m): 12:41pm On May 04, 2006
Thats crap boy! cool F.O.R.G.E.T abat the p'mship.! its over. u got glaucoma or summin. spurs have one game, gonners have 2. once spurs win that game, arsenal can as well boycott the last game and go train 4 d UCL finals.
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Priscila(f): 9:52am On May 05, 2006
Amodu
Its people like you who give Blues a very bad name! why embarass chelsea at this time of celebrations?.First of all you joined them in the bar !

Man U fans!
Just because you are humiliated and now weeping you want to spread you misery around? Infante terrible hors de combate.
Its not Easter holiday throughout.

I officially close this thread and you go find other subjects to rumble as you chew your bitter cud!
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by lordimpaq(m): 6:23pm On May 05, 2006
this thread should have been closed,

man u lost finish, chelsea won,

so wats the hassle about, ?

its not about arsenal and barca or arsenal and manutd

pleaseee guysssss its overrrrr get it, the next time u (manutd) have a chance to beat chelsea is next season,

full stop.
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Skintite(f): 9:58am On May 06, 2006
:-x :-x :-x
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by eveseh(f): 11:37am On May 06, 2006
no idea undecided
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Priscila(f): 11:40am On May 06, 2006
eveseh!
No idea on football? Not bad enough.
Its Chelsea that limped Manchester city sorry ( disunited0 on April 29 and evryone is hospitalised.
Do you now get it?
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by eveseh(f): 11:40am On May 06, 2006
i dont get anthing
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Priscila(f): 11:44am On May 06, 2006
You can't get it that people are sick after losing to stronger men!
Incase you want to join -all women here are in Arsenal because thats  where real, real, ladies like you,me ,skintite,bagoma,pielect,mukina2  are.
                                      Talk of security
                                       performance
                                       stability
( they are called gunners) Combat infantry

Men in Arsenal are the in-thing( they are vieirra,nightrider,Lordimpaq,menike,leema,o2 and many more. Anyone can die for them

I give up!
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by eveseh(f): 11:50am On May 06, 2006
whatever ,i get it now
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Priscila(f): 11:54am On May 06, 2006
Welcome to the club baby girl. I officially recruit you to the guns
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by eveseh(f): 11:56am On May 06, 2006
Priscila:

Welcome to the club baby girl. I officially recruit you to the guns

am always welcome,and i was be4 1980
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Grizzly(m): 4:10pm On May 06, 2006
Eve, so u a new gonner recruit!? Haaaaaaa! rotflmfao, cool
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by eveseh(f): 5:13pm On May 06, 2006
Grizzly:

Eve, so u a new gonner recruit!? Haaaaaaa! rotflmfao, cool

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by bagoma(f): 8:23pm On May 06, 2006
@ prissy,
my dear there's a little mistake up there. pie1ect is a guy not a girl.
however girl, you're right on all other counts, kiss real babes and the main gees are found only in arsenal fans! cool we are all over nairaland.

ARSENAL RULES!!!
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by Grizzly(m): 10:08pm On May 06, 2006
Bagoma, Change of club forms 'll be available as from the 18th. i'll let u and prissy have one free each tho. cool
Re: Chelsea Host Manchester United On April 29! by lordimpaq(m): 7:20am On May 07, 2006
@griz

hope u take that statement back on the 18th

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mourinho Refuses To Apologise For Eye-poke / Liverpool Vs Brentford (1 - 0) - Live / Carling Cup: Everton Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On Oct 26th 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.