Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

How Relevant Are The HSE And PMP Certifications? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Relevant Are The HSE And PMP Certifications? (3516 Views)

How Relevant Are "Business Intelligence" IT Persons In The Nigerian Job Market? / How Relevant Are Nigerian Professional Bodies / What Exactly Is Cfa And How Relevant Are They? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Relevant Are The HSE And PMP Certifications? by emorse(m): 1:59pm On Sep 04, 2012
From a professional's point of view, are they really worth it? Do they add any byte (in addition to 1st degree) to one's chances of securing a job?
Re: How Relevant Are The HSE And PMP Certifications? by burrytee(m): 11:36am On Oct 13, 2012
wot maks u outstndın ıs d skılls u hav dat dıfftıate frm yr collegue.cn b by wat u say or exprıence.
Re: How Relevant Are The HSE And PMP Certifications? by zaakyng: 12:39pm On Oct 13, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]. Get additional certificate makes ur cv move out of a virgin cv level and an advance level and moreover i can recommend HSE for anyone around me because am also planning of doing my by dec.so if u can get it try an get it so dat even if it will not make sense now but later in future it will make sense as additional advantage.what make s the diff in have degree is the additional advantage u are able to get.
Re: How Relevant Are The HSE And PMP Certifications? by emorse(m): 12:41am On Oct 19, 2012
So ultimately, they are just extra certificates which may or may not be of use. Hmm! Thanks anyway.
Re: How Relevant Are The HSE And PMP Certifications? by Mustay(m): 9:40am On Oct 25, 2012
zaakyng: Get additional certificate makes ur cv move out of a virgin cv level and an advance level and moreover i can recommend HSE for anyone around me because am also planning of doing my by dec.so if u can get it try an get it so dat even if it will not make sense now but later in future it will make sense as additional advantage.what make s the diff in have degree is the additional advantage u are able to get.

You would recommend it because you plan doing it It's not everyone who has interest in the 2. Anyway, discussions here should provide some of the OP's answers -

https://www.nairaland.com/148/project-management

https://www.nairaland.com/158291/project-management-pmp-prince-2

https://www.nairaland.com/190295/hse-professionals-house/1
Re: How Relevant Are The HSE And PMP Certifications? by esere826: 9:53am On Oct 25, 2012
emorse: From a professional's point of view, are they really worth it? Do they add any byte (in addition to 1st degree) to one's chances of securing a job?

If you like the HSE/PMP skills, and have the HSE/PMP skills, you could as well go for a paper validation of your HSE/PMP skills (certificate)
Re: How Relevant Are The HSE And PMP Certifications? by adejare11(m): 5:01pm On Oct 25, 2012
Please can I get a job with an hse certificate without a degree?
And if I can,kindly advice me on which of the hse courses I should start with; NEBOSH, IOSH? As well as details of any accredited study centre in lagos,Nigeria .Thank you

(1) (Reply)

ICAN Intermediate 2013 November Diet / A University Degree Without A Career Path. / Join Institute Of Customer Relationship Management Today !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.