Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,436 members, 7,781,273 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:36 AM

What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? (48095 Views)

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? / Who Is Diddy? What Do U Think Of Him? Who Doesnt Know Diddy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by preciousoz: 2:35am On Sep 05, 2012
I Enjoy coming Here. Nairaland is Fun with or without G###i (fill in the blank spaces) I think too Much censorship will ruin the Fun. I advocate Moderation on the part of the Mod's and Nlanders. I love You all.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by smile4kenn(m): 2:37am On Sep 05, 2012
Please bann all Garrri people asap. They are messing up this forum

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by G4Peddler: 2:41am On Sep 05, 2012
OK ANYWAYS I DEY SELL G4 WHO NEED CALL ME OR SEUN.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by abifoluwa: 2:48am On Sep 05, 2012
I am part of th GPAN squad and i have always supported them, but i dont post about garri until today, when my old username got banned for nothing.i had this one a long tim ago but never used it, andi decided to join the garri squad grin

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by khattab008: 2:48am On Sep 05, 2012
I beg it's not funny again o dem don even enter education sector
Just Imagine
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Meristem: 2:52am On Sep 05, 2012
I was thinking that maybe GARRI is the new fashion fad like CHAIRCOVER was sometime ago hihihihi
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by abifoluwa: 2:52am On Sep 05, 2012
(G)arri unit (What)
We in here (what)
We can get the garri popping
we don’t care (what)
its going down (where)
On Nland (what)
sexkillz, you know how we GPan Gets down

(what up, seun?(what)
( what up, killz?(what)
(what up, mods?(what)
(what up, Nland?(what)

Seun says we post around like we got some garri with us
yes, that’s the poor man wack, and we got some sugar with us
we try to post about garri, and seun bans us
aint that some autocrat shhiit, just cause he rich
Ban us we get stronger, and we shall come back
cause u dont drink garrion, dont mean we dont
we not the type to act like we rich or some shit
jonathan increased the price now we cant eat
all we tryna do now is protest this shiit
you running Nland like buhari jst cause it is yours
but rem, we made this site big so u cant chase us
500 naira garri is now 1000plus
even sugar is getting costly
the garri is gone up
a niqqa cant eat
so stop banning let a niqqa protest this shiiit

[Chorus] (1st time w/o first "What up, GPAN?"wink (2x)

We want garri
we want garri
we want garri
we garri ooh ooh ooh

This is the GPAN(GARRI PEOPLE ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA) ANTHEM
P.S this is DONLITTLE, I WANT MY OLD I.D back before i stop, or else, i am going to get this shit on twitter and other sites.
DONT TRY ME SEUN

29 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by decode55(m): 2:52am On Sep 05, 2012
#TeamGarriandKpomo
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by G4Peddler: 2:56am On Sep 05, 2012
GUY U DON GO HAY WIRE MEN
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by abifoluwa: 2:57am On Sep 05, 2012
will be back with second verse brb but this time it will be from the wanksta fifty music, cause sexkillz is a wanksta

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by mruknaijaboy(m): 2:58am On Sep 05, 2012
i think everyone should be free to say what they want wether its about the price of garri or not

i think the reduce the price of garri joke is funny as hell to be honest, and banning them is gonna kill the entertainment on NL, if they ban them its going to make this place boring as hell
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by IleIfe2(m): 3:00am On Sep 05, 2012
[size=16pt]They should just censor the word garri like they do to curse words.[/size]

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by abifoluwa: 3:01am On Sep 05, 2012
G4_Peddler: GUY U DON GO HAY WIRE MEN
Guy i don vex. seun and killz ban me, hin don pain me, i don join the GPAN group as their organist, i be choir master too
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by fuqua: 3:02am On Sep 05, 2012

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by moonraker(m): 3:04am On Sep 05, 2012
abifoluwa: (G)arri unit (What)
We in here (what)
we don’t care (what)
its going down (where)
On Nland (what)

(what up, seun?(what)
( what up, killz?(what)
(what up, mods?(what)
(what up, Nland?(what)

the garri is gone up
a niqqa cant eat

We want garri
we want garri
we want garri
we garri ooh ooh ooh

Nice Concept!!!
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by edelweiss(f): 3:13am On Sep 05, 2012
Like seriously is the a ban on the word garri on NL?am confused pls someone should shed some light pls.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 3:19am On Sep 05, 2012
We in here (what)
we don’t care (what)
its going down (where)
On Nland (what)

(what up, seun?(what)
( what up, killz?(what)
(what up, mods?(what)
(what up, Nland?(what)

the garri is gone up
a niqqa cant eat

We want garri
we want garri
we want garri
we garri ooh ooh ooh

Props.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 3:20am On Sep 05, 2012
We in here (what)
we don’t care (what)
its going down (where)
On Nland (what)

(what up, seun?(what)
( what up, killz?(what)
(what up, mods?(what)
(what up, Nland?(what)

the garri is gone up
a niqqa cant eat

We want garri
we want garri
we want garri
we garri ooh ooh ooh

I literally ROTFLMAO!!!! cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Seriously, why cant you guys put same (if not more) energy into reviving Nigeria politically, economically etc?
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Sijo01(f): 3:22am On Sep 05, 2012
I just woke up to soack GARRI. After eating, i saw a GARRI thread. Hmmmmm, what a blessed day today is gonna be.
Long Live Nairaland Republic of GARRI!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 3:23am On Sep 05, 2012
Sijo01: I just woke up to soack GARRI. After eating, i saw a GARRI thread. Hmmmmm, what a blessed day today is gonna be.
Long Live Nairaland Republic of GARRI!!!

omo, I'm not with this garri movement, but I had to eat garri tonight with some fish soup.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by dohyn(m): 3:24am On Sep 05, 2012
I am indifferent about the garri issue but I'm glad it came up.The whole thing started as a harmless joke but seun turned it into a fight when he started banning people.Trust me,the fad would have died out over time if he had ignored it but no,he and his mods(especially that sexkillz of a person)has to exercise power..
Well,Nairalanders have shown him that they won't stand for highhandedness of any sort.My honest take is that he should apologise to everyone he's banned and see if things won't normalize quickly.I know he won't do that though..He's too proud,at least going by his utterances.Anyways,he should remember that power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely..
Just my 2kobo..By the way,seun should muzzle sexkillz a little if he doesn't want nairaland to be killed.

12 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Sijo01(f): 3:27am On Sep 05, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

omo, I'm not with this garri movement, but I had to eat garri tonight with some fish soup.

Welcome to the glorious GARRI movement. With this wonderful step/decision of yours, i will speak with the EXCOS to credit you with some GARRI PLANTATION.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by abifoluwa: 3:32am On Sep 05, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

I literally ROTFLMAO!!!! cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Seriously, why cant you guys put same (if not more) energy into reviving Nigeria politically, economically etc?
politics? nope, i am not interested o. for now, it is the price of garri that concerns me. my bro and co in 9ja dey complain nd hin dey pepper me oh nd btw, i dont live in nija or work in th cybercafe unlike sexkillz - light skin emotional killz cafe attendant grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by ejifranks(m): 3:34am On Sep 05, 2012
JONZING JONZING JONZING!!!! Thats wat the garri movement represents.....Me thinks Seun and mods gave the garri guys the power they now have by clamping down hard on dem. Ignoring them would have being a better option then like every little jonzing that frequently pops up online it would fizzle out..To the almigthy garri invaderS ..." be mature and sensitive,posting the G question on some tragic sensitive threads is definitely irritating and uncalled for.
Am still wondering why this made the frontpage,seems Seun is engineering a truce with this jonzers...Seems
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by 5alive(m): 3:34am On Sep 05, 2012
abifoluwa: I am part of th GPAN squad and i have always supported them, but i dont post about garri until today, when my old username got banned for nothing.i had this one a long tim ago but never used it, andi decided to join the garri squad grin

lol
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by abifoluwa: 3:38am On Sep 05, 2012
dohyn: I am indifferent about the garri issue but I'm glad it came up.The whole thing started as a harmless joke but seun turned it into a fight when he started banning people.Trust me,the fad would have died out over time if he had ignored it but no,he and his mods(especially that sexkillz of a person)has to exercise power..
Well,Nairalanders have shown him that they won't stand for highhandedness of any sort.My honest take is that he should apologise to everyone he's banned and see if things won't normalize quickly.I know he won't do that though..He's too proud,at least going by his utterances.Anyways,he should remember that power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely..
Just my 2kobo..By the way,seun should muzzle sexkillz a little if he doesn't want nairaland to be killed.
i supported this movement but i never posted about garri until sexkillz banned my username just bec i posted about a woman who ended her relationship. all i said was now ur 32 and why re u telling us since u made up your mind. 2 mins later, sexkillz banned me.
I want to derail Nland. this is my plan
Post about garri on every thread on Nland and users get frustrated and start leaving this site, similar reasons why people left fbk

or 2

Post about garri on every thread and users enjoy it and everybody join hand kan complain to seund make hin stop

i will stop if seun releases my I.D and sexkillz issues an apology to every one on here grin grin

lmfao just joking cause i knw seun will soon block my I.P

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Sijo01(f): 3:40am On Sep 05, 2012
Singing *Weda dem like am, weda dem nor like am, we go still dey chop GARRI*

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by profola2be(m): 3:42am On Sep 05, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

kulikuli GBE E WO,OMI GARRI SOKALE WA.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by profola2be(m): 3:43am On Sep 05, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

kulikuli GBE E WO,OMI GARRI SOKALE WA....
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by profola2be(m): 3:47am On Sep 05, 2012
Sijo01: Singing *Weda dem like am, weda dem nor like am, we go still dey chop GARRI*

*Weda dem like am, weda dem no like am,The thing be say o, we go still dey chop
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Tayo114: 3:48am On Sep 05, 2012
Always Garri Garry! Why? Pls am tired, u pple should not spoilt this forum 4 us, if u dnt have anything to say just remain silent and allow others to comment, pls i dnt wanna see the word garry again here in this forum. ok‏ ‏‎?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by abifoluwa: 3:50am On Sep 05, 2012
There is a reason why Nland can never ever grow like twitter or Facebook, because seun cant take criticisms. it is really ridiculous. how do you want to run a public forum without u being able to take critics or banning people I.D when things dont go your way? It is very outrageous.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

46-passenger Bus Gutted By Fire On Lagos-ibadan Expressway. Photos / Nigerian Man And His Italian Based Look-Alike (Photos) / Over 2 And 2.5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.