Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? - Nairaland / General (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? (48191 Views)

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? / Who Is Diddy? What Do U Think Of Him? Who Doesnt Know Diddy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by SimplySEA(m): 12:43pm On Sep 05, 2012
manny4life:

LOL, I'm no terrorist, as a matter of fact, I hated it when they said "how does this affect the price of garri", nevertheless, Seun handled it improperly. In fact, he made an excuse that few people are complaining and risk losing forum member coming back to NL.

Like seriously? People will leave and not to come back because someone asked "how does this affect the price of garri"? Meanwhile, go to the politics section (the most dreaded section YET VERY IMPORTANT and active on NL), Bigotry is the order of the day, hatred and tribal bashing knows no bounds. If people are to leave, it's common sense, what do you think will turn off people, garri post or hatred and bashing?

I just want Seun to apologize, not for what his intentions are, nor what he stands for, BUT how he approached the situation with a military hand... I know he won't do it anyway, but it's best to keep all options open. grin grin grin
wow... Said nicely! Seun approached it wrongly, all agreed. However, what happens now since we kno he won't apologise? We keep d fight on? I tink not! Make we lay down our arms i beg! D garri wey we don pour for their face don do! Or u wan bury them alive wit garri? E don do i beg.
While readin yr post i pictured a wise and well exposed guy! Can u stop d e fightin? It tends to speak otherwise! Goodluck man! Jus help me out in callin dis army back a little. Tanks
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Leobreezy(m): 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2012
sexkillz: At least they post them in the right thread.
Ur statement is outrageous and u deserve 2 be sanctioned 4 that. A prejudiced post whether or not it was posted in d ryt place should nt be condoned by anyone. U just proved dat u are incompetent 2 be a moderator. I hope Seun sees ur post. And if he doesn't take any action then he is nt fit 2 be captain of the ship.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Sunbellar: 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2012
Joe980: #GarriSect Vs Mod...who is leading please?.

GarriSect offcourse
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Dukeofgarri: 12:46pm On Sep 05, 2012
Leobreezy: Ur statement is outrageous and u deserve 2 be sanctioned 4 that. A prejudiced post whether or not it was posted in d ryt place should nt be condoned by anyone. U just proved dat u are incompetent 2 be a moderator. I hope Seun sees ur post. And if he doesn't take any action then he is nt fit 2 be captain of the ship.
some1 sees the light
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by buoye1(m): 12:48pm On Sep 05, 2012
I love dem cos dey make Nairaland fun
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 05, 2012
Omo, when I was in secondary school, we read about "Elements, Compounds and Mixtures" in Osei Yaw Ababio's Chemistry text...

I became challenged to become an Inventor...

I wore my labcoat (apron), went into the Lab (Kitchen), picked up my Batch Reactor (cooking pot) and introduced the feed... 2Moles of Water and 1Mole of Garri

Stirred non-stop in the clockwise direction for 5mins

Lo and behold, my product was 3Moles of GARRIum Hydroxide

Am I not 3 much
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by r231(m): 12:50pm On Sep 05, 2012
Leobreezy: Ur statement is outrageous and u deserve 2 be sanctioned 4 that. A prejudiced post whether or not it was posted in d ryt place should nt be condoned by anyone. U just proved dat u are incompetent 2 be a moderator. I hope Seun sees ur post. And if he doesn't take any action then he is nt fit 2 be captain of the ship.

you guys always forget that MODs are people like you and its not a paid job undecided
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Obinoscopy(m): 12:51pm On Sep 05, 2012
20 pages and counting shocked
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Aksally(m): 12:51pm On Sep 05, 2012
PortHarcourtBoy: Omo, when I was in secondary school, we read about "Elements, Compounds and Mixtures" in Osei Yaw Ababio's Chemistry text...

I wore my labcoat (apron), went into the Lab (Kitchen), picked up my Batch Reactor (cooking pot) and introduced the feed... 2Moles of Water and 1Mole of Garri

Lo and behold, my product was 3Moles of Garrium Hydroxide[b]

Am I not 3 much
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Leobreezy(m): 12:52pm On Sep 05, 2012
r231:

you guys always forget that MODs are people like you and its not a paid job undecided
And so? It is a responsibility and so we expect u 2 deliver it efficiently. U guys lack the acumen for this role.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Emmy9ite(m): 12:54pm On Sep 05, 2012
This thread has eaten over 1 GB of data. I smell a rat here
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Dukeofgarri: 12:54pm On Sep 05, 2012
please ban me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by NobleAngell(f): 12:56pm On Sep 05, 2012
@OP, i fink d Garri stuff is rili koool. Makes u 4get d topic 4 a yle. Seriously, me likey cheesy
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Aksally(m): 12:57pm On Sep 05, 2012
[quote author=PortHarcourtBoy]Omo, when I was in secondary school, we read about "Elements, Compounds and Mixtures" in Osei Yaw Ababio's Chemistry text...

Lo and behold, my product was 3Moles of Garrium Hydroxide[b]

Am I not 3 much[/quote I don't see your name on the list of Patent owners. I still love your invention though.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by r231(m): 12:58pm On Sep 05, 2012
Leobreezy: And so? It is a responsibility and so we expect u 2 deliver it efficiently. U guys lack the acumen for this role.

ok sir
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by timbros(m): 12:59pm On Sep 05, 2012
sexkillz: Nairaland is a forum with sections. Discuss garri in the right section, which is food section, or get banned for discussing on other sections.

Why being intentionally stubborn?

I think you are the person that should be asked that question. Must "garri" as an "idiom" be discussed ONLY in food section? Are you well at all? The phrase in contention is used as an "idiom" not as food. Get that into your head and you will better understand the anger of team garri.

Talking about derailing thread, how many "how does this make the frontpage" crew have you banned before cuz of that phrase? You will see a serious discussion going on in a thread then all of a sudden someone will just ask that silly question "how does this make the frontpage". Is it not derailing that thread? Do you ban people for that?

#GodisWatching

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by JSparrow(m): 1:02pm On Sep 05, 2012
20 pages and still counting on this garri matter. Feel this garri gang should pack and go and launch garriland.com
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Emmy9ite(m): 1:03pm On Sep 05, 2012
r231:

FAT LIE
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by ifihearam: 1:03pm On Sep 05, 2012
20 pages still counting with just penny a penny talksss

SMH
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by ifihearam: 1:03pm On Sep 05, 2012
20 pages and still counting with just penny a penny talksss

SMH
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 05, 2012
timbros:

I think you are the person that should be asked that question. Must "garri" as an "idiom" be discussed ONLY in food section? Are you well at all? The phrase in contention is used as an "idiom" not as food. Get that into your head and you will better understand the anger of team garri.

Talking about derailing thread, how many "how does this make the frontpage" crew have you banned before cuz of that phrase? You will see a serious discussion going on in a thread then all of a sudden someone will just ask that silly question "how does this make the frontpage". Is it not derailing that thread? Do you ban people for that?

#GodisWatching
Yes
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 05, 2012
manny4life:

Ermm, duhhh... What do you think? If you and your fellow mods including Seun support BIGOTRY, HATRED, TRIBAL BASHING and what have you, what does that make NL? A JOKE. The salvaged ruins of NL should be a complete joke because you guys apparently have no clue on governance. We criticize our govt daily, but on NL, here you are exhibiting the same pattern as they do.

So I support it, reduce the remaining of NL to a joke. It's always and will continue to be a joke UNLESS Seun revises his stand and issue an apology.
may your days be long on this planet earth...bigotry and tribal fights which paint a bad picture of nigeria are allowed but the price of garri are seen as a taboo...this is a public forum and our opinions counts..if seun doesnt want our comments, he should make it a private forum and remove spaces for comments!!..his double standards are disgusting to say the few..a thread that doesnt concern GEJ is opened and you'll see peeps calling him awful names yet are free to roam this forum but another person cant speak his mind?...no wonder naija may never move forward!!!
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Emmy9ite(m): 1:12pm On Sep 05, 2012
PortHarcourtBoy: Omo, when I was in secondary school, we read about "Elements, Compounds and Mixtures" in Osei Yaw Ababio's Chemistry text...

Lo and behold, my product was 3Moles of GARRIum Hydroxide

Am I not 3 much
abeg you are four much joor! Do u know that when garri reacts with methane it give 1,1 di-GARRO,tri methyl GARRANE

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by teamgarri: 1:15pm On Sep 05, 2012
Follow http://twitter.com/TeamGarri for news that affects the price of garri

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by BBPREYEgarri: 1:16pm On Sep 05, 2012
sexkillz: Keep waiting my brother. . . Keep waiting!

I yam cooking oha soup and you know what will follow...
If u want some I can send u together with a bag of Garri!

BBpreye MUST BE FREED BY SEUN!
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by r231(m): 1:16pm On Sep 05, 2012
Emmy9ite: FAT LIE

hmmmmm

maybe you know something I dont know undecided
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by BBPREYEgarri: 1:19pm On Sep 05, 2012
HUH! #sounding like RickRoss
We talking garri here, sexkillz talking nonsense!
#HUH #sounds like RickRoss again!

Garri,garri,garri,garri,garri!

President!

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by GARRISON2: 1:21pm On Sep 05, 2012
SEXKILLZ you dey useless for this thread unless you declare openly your love for garri. please leave this thread now else i go shove garri into your nose!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (32) (Reply)

Confused Monkey Tries To Steal A Burger Through A Car Windscreen In South Africa / Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public / Father Christmas Drinking Beer At A Bar In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.