Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,753 members, 7,806,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? - Nairaland / General (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? (48188 Views)

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? / Who Is Diddy? What Do U Think Of Him? Who Doesnt Know Diddy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 06, 2012
Masterpiecer, Sorry but that comment up there made no darned sense. . . At all!
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Wislet(f): 5:46pm On Sep 06, 2012
valacious: Close to 27thread pages on this garri issue. People no get work at all!!!
grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by EmmaUG: 6:20pm On Sep 06, 2012
ignis:
This shows how jobless most nairalanders are.
and is too bad ur among dem
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by ignis: 6:35pm On Sep 06, 2012
Emma.UG:
and is too bad ur among dem
And who said am among them?
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by EmmaUG: 7:36pm On Sep 06, 2012
ignis:
And who said am among them?
becus u just proved urself.if only jobless garrilander are commentin here, u couldn't resist not to comment. u like garri sha

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by alstacs(m): 7:53pm On Sep 06, 2012
masterpiecer:

Remember when you(Sexkillz) brought in the word 'discombobulate' to NL, almost every NL member knew that word was/is your signature, i can still remember, a lot of folks here started using the word 'discombobulate' in their post,(including myself), what if the word then turns out to be 'a word that attracts a ban', due to the way folks use it on various sections and various threads on NL not minding whether is it relevant to the discussed topic on whatever thread it is used on, how would you feel?, we are okay with vulgar/curse words been banned or censored, but it makes no sense to me when a word like 'garri' would attract a ban and a word like 'discombobulate'(which was randomly used on threads), will not attract a ban.undecided, that is some sort of ojoro and its quite unfair.angry

Discombobulated- TOM and JERRY journey to space!
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by SexkillzDFAG: 9:06pm On Sep 06, 2012
TEAM GARRI LMAO
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by masterpiecer(m): 5:57am On Sep 07, 2012
sexkillz: Masterpiecer, Sorry but that comment up there made no darned sense. . . At all!

Truth has never made sense to you anytime

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by onatisi(m): 6:08am On Sep 07, 2012
seun u are going about this issue the wrong way,a whole thread about davido eating akpu was closed when the mod started hidding comments ,and the G unit kept bombarding the thread,they have devised a method to generate email ids in minutes if you dont take care they might crash ur system with the way ur mods are banning and hidding posts and people started complaining about ur nl.DONT ALLOW THIS GARRI ISSUE TO SPIRAL OUT OF CONTROL,IT IS TIME YOU START CONTROLLING YOUR MODS.

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by lanyats: 6:51am On Sep 07, 2012
valacious: Close to 27thread pages on this garri issue. People no get work at all!!!
u wey get work,wetin bring u here?
Dont u know your joblesness led u to post your comment here therebby increasing d thread pages

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 7:32am On Sep 07, 2012
sexkillz: Masterpiecer, Sorry but that comment up there made no darned sense. . . At all!
U BANNED & 4GOT TO BANNISH ME. I AM BACK AND MORE REgarriVENATED.
YOUR GRA GRA WILL NEVER STOP THE GARRI INVASION.
NOT TO EVEN THINK THAT ITS ONLY GARRI THREADS THAT USUALLY HIT 2SCORES IN ONE DAY. IF U ARE A WISER BUSINESS MAN, THEN U SHOULD HAVE A RETHINK OF UR NEEDLESS WAR WITH THE GARRI CLAN, AS THEY GENERATE THE BULK OF UR DAILY REVENUE.
PROUD PEACOCK1! tongue
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by onatisi(m): 7:46am On Sep 07, 2012
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:

U BANNED & 4GOT TO BANNISH ME. I AM BACK AND MORE REgarriVENATED.
YOUR GRA GRA WILL NEVER STOP THE GARRI INVASION.
NOT TO EVEN THINK THAT ITS ONLY GARRI THREADS THAT USUALLY HIT 2SCORES IN ONE DAY. IF U ARE A WISER BUSINESS MAN, THEN U SHOULD HAVE A RETHINK OF UR NEEDLESS WAR WITH THE GARRI CLAN, AS THEY GENERATE THE BULK OF UR DAILY REVENUE.
PROUD PEACOCK1! tongue
i dont think they are thinking towards that angle ,they are only inclined to banning banning,sometimes i wonder how seun got this far,it surely must have been pure luck
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Immortal1(m): 9:39am On Sep 07, 2012
You can hardly effect a change by coercion! Even if it seems you succeeded, it's only going to be temporal.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by onatisi(m): 10:43am On Sep 07, 2012
Immortal!:
You can hardly effect a change by coercion! Even if it seems you succeeded, it's only going to be temporal.
it really pains me the way seun is behaving as if he is aliko dangote and that whatever happens here doesnt concern him.these so called mods will DESTROY THIS 6 YEARS PROJECT WITH THEIR CHILDISH IRRESPONSIBLE BANNING OF IDs
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by onatisi(m): 10:46am On Sep 07, 2012
Immortal!:
the more ids u ban the more ids is created and if seun believes that will help the site profile he is joking ,advertising sites have means of verifying inactive and dormant ids.so dont be surprise when they tell u ur 1million subscribers stats only transltes to 300k regular users
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by lanyats: 4:25pm On Sep 07, 2012
KNOCK--KNOCK,HU DEY HOUSE?
SEEMS EVERYBODY DEY FOR GARRI MARKET AWAY FROM DIA 3310IPPAD,SAMSUNG GALAXY,BB's etc
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Heymus(m): 4:43pm On Sep 07, 2012
sexkillz: Knock yourself out. . . Besides, how will your song affect the price of garri?
Garripeepz i hail ooooh!, Killz loves garri, he is only hidding his feelings, its been fun reading this thread one of the most hillarious threads on NL. GARRIPEEPZ I HAIL!!!
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by plendil: 5:19pm On Sep 07, 2012
masterpiecer:

Truth has never made sense to you anytime

comedians wey full this site. . .
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by meerkat(m): 6:44pm On Sep 07, 2012
First time I read from beggining to end a thread this voluminous. I had fun and learnt a lot. What did I deduce? concisely:

1. Seun and his Mods didn't handle the garri peeps well. They made a judgemental error but they've learnt some managerial lessons just like I have learnt from their mistakes.
2. This Garri fuss will come and go just like every other slang that has come before it.
3. I do not really know who the mods are but this R231 guy is mature and cool, he is strict and polite at the same time so unlike his colleague whose comments permeates arrogance.
4. Nairaland has once again given me some valuable points to consider when taking decisions in my day to day endeavours.

Thanks guys...MEERKAT
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Heymus(m): 7:23pm On Sep 07, 2012
meerkat: First time I read from beggining to end a thread this voluminous. I had fun and learnt a lot. What did I deduce? concisely:

1. Seun and his Mods didn't handle the garri peeps well. They made a judgemental error but they've learnt some managerial lessons just like I have learnt from their mistakes.
2. This Garri fuss will come and go just like every other slang that has come before it.
3. I do not really know who the mods are but this R231 guy is mature and cool, he is strict and polite at the same time so unlike his colleague whose comments permeates arrogance.
4. Nairaland has once again given me some valuable points to consider when taking decisions in my day to day endeavours.

Thanks guys...MEERKAT
yes ! R231 is cool headed and mature mod, the reverse is for the second eventhough this is not his section.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by onatisi(m): 8:33pm On Sep 07, 2012
Heymus: yes ! R231 is cool headed and mature mod, the reverse is for the second even though this is not his section.
i must confess the mod r231 surprised me a lot , he seems to be more mature and level headed than sexkilz and all the rest , my first experience with him was nasty and i hated him but the way he handled this garri issue i must confess i duff my hat for the guy , his comments was devoid of abuse or any indirect insult and he has surely earned a lot of respect from nl members, i think other mods need to understudy that guy , he is good .thumbs up to r231
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Rick9(m): 8:46pm On Sep 07, 2012
GARRI GARRI GARRI . MY GARRI TEAM I GREET U ALL. WE SHALL FIGHT, WE MUST BE HEARD BY ALL . WE D GARRI ELITES WILL NEVA SURRENDER. NEVER. All HAIL OUR TEAM... TEAMGARRI

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by onatisi(m): 8:50pm On Sep 07, 2012
Rick9: GARRI GARRI GARRI . MY GARRI TEAM I GREET U ALL. WE SHALL FIGHT, WE MUST BE HEARD BY ALL . WE D GARRI ELITES WILL NEVA SURRENDER. NEVER. All HAIL OUR TEAM... TEAMGARRI
we have been heard already , i think it is time to sheath the sword
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Rick9(m): 9:03pm On Sep 07, 2012
AHAHAH. At laxt we won the WAR. I had to suffer 3bans. Bt i was swapping accounts. Let us nt sheath our sword yet. Bt until d BANNING STOP. All hail the greatext.team.
TEAMGARR
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by onatisi(m): 9:09pm On Sep 07, 2012
Rick9: AHAHAH. At laxt we won the WAR. I had to suffer 3bans. Bt i was swapping accounts. Let us nt sheath our sword yet. Bt until d BANNING STOP. All hail the greatext.team.
TEAMGARR
they have stopped the banning , it is a temporary ceasefire
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Rick9(m): 9:30pm On Sep 07, 2012
onatisi:
thats better. Lets hit d front page
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by BusHouse(m): 9:30pm On Sep 07, 2012
onatisi:
Our presido BBPREYE will have to address us "G'gang" first before we cease total fire, otherwise.....
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by BusHouse(m): 9:34pm On Sep 07, 2012
Presido! Haw far, Are you still there? If yes please give us the next order.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by onatisi(m): 9:37pm On Sep 07, 2012
BusHouse: Presido! Haw far, Are you still there? If yes please give us the next order.
you have made ur point , and everyone has heard ur voice and seen ur power , if you take it to the xtreme you will be ridiculed lets use our garri as a weapon of defense then ppl will respect u guys ,
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by onatisi(m): 9:40pm On Sep 07, 2012
i am with u and i was banned , so also one of my id wwas banned for 30years , id is garri4life , but now they have backed away
until u are provoked i think u guys should sheath the sword
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by BusHouse(m): 10:14am On Sep 08, 2012
onatisi:
you have made ur point , and everyone has heard ur voice and seen ur power , if you take it to the xtreme you will be ridiculed lets use our garri as a weapon of defense then ppl will respect u guys ,
Mind your language. My last coment was not addressed to you.If you wana be a mod, dont ride on my back.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by BusHouse(m): 10:17am On Sep 08, 2012
onatisi: i am with u and i was banned , so also one of my id wwas banned for 30years , id is garri4life , but now they have backed away
until u are provoked i think u guys should sheath the sword
waka pass.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Confused Monkey Tries To Steal A Burger Through A Car Windscreen In South Africa / Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public / Father Christmas Drinking Beer At A Bar In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.