Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) (31744 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Lola Omotayo In 2006 / Lola Omotayo- Okoye Stuns On The Cover Of BM PRO Magazine / Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by JustCardigans: 8:22am On Sep 05, 2012
They do look lovely together and to the marriage advocates, as long as they're both comfortable with the present arrangement, then NO WAHALA.
Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by drnoel: 9:01am On Sep 05, 2012
Idowuogbo: Abegii!!! Special pips deserve a damn ring.
Dis guy dey vex me o! Haba! She don try na! Abi dat contract no dey? Hmm....
women??
Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:05am On Sep 05, 2012
drnoel:
women??
MAN!!! undecided undecided
Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by chiborado: 10:02am On Sep 05, 2012
These peoples are celebrities, U & I knows most of them already had nasty marriage experiences. Those that are posting shit here, do U think the couple don't value their relationship? Ok now, tie them rope carry go alter!

Drogba had 3 kids with his wife before he Openly got married to her last year.
Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by jay4lyf(f): 11:47am On Sep 05, 2012
They have been together for how many years now? Longer than some marriages in their circles have lasted. I say let them be ojare, everyone knows how they define commitment. . .their arrangements seems to be working for them.

[/quote]
Very correct!
Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by airmark(m): 12:03pm On Sep 05, 2012
ogugua88:

What about those men who marry their wives and beat them? Those that marry and can't fulfill their duties and responsibilities as a husband, man, and father? Are they Africans? Marriage doesn't make someone responsible, moral, or African.

I am viewing it from the ethical angle. By law,Peter Okoye is still as single as Olamide, and makes it easier to fvvck around without recourse. It's a free ticket to immoralty. It's in an African culture for a lady to get married properly before bearing children for a man. Anything outta this, is foreign. Just think about it, a married man gets tempted to cheat on his wife, let alone an unmarried father of two (Peter Okoye). The stvpid lady shared more of the blame and the society is tilting towards an all-time high moral decadence. Sorrowfully with the support of some elderly people who have sold out.
Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by airmark(m): 12:11pm On Sep 05, 2012
Mynd_44: ^^
some people just type whatever they can. African ko, Mexican ni

When i checked your picture, i just laughed. You should stop smoking sheesha, dont die young.
Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by phreakabit(m): 12:12pm On Sep 05, 2012
Sacrilege! Tufiakwa! Lola? Tufiakwa!x2
Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by shizzle11(m): 1:30pm On Sep 05, 2012
Abeg make we hear word joor! Like this is the first time people will be having 'unofficially'. Now it's Peter and some people come here with sermons on ethics and unafricanism, abeg make una park well. So you want some lady to come and tie down his burgeoning carrier in the name of marriage The young man needs some time and space to focus more on his carrier without having some woman who will always cling to him on account of 'my husband'.
By the way, is Lola complaining? you'll be shocked to know that she even finds it a favor having kids by the dude. Besides remaining marriad is the ultimate and not just getting married, so i-too-sabi-pple, make una relax!

But those Dana attendants.......mthceew, i comment my reserve!
Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by icon8: 2:41pm On Sep 05, 2012
Pls where is Paul and why was he not in attendance? Or is it just me??
Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by mapet: 3:39pm On Sep 05, 2012
Lola = Baby Mama
Wife = Beariful Oyinye!
Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2012
airmark: I am viewing it from the ethical angle. By law,Peter Okoye is still as single as Olamide, and makes it easier to fvvck around without recourse. It's a free ticket to immoralty. It's in an African culture for a lady to get married properly before bearing children for a man. Anything outta this, is foreign. Just think about it, a married man gets tempted to cheat on his wife, let alone an unmarried father of two (Peter Okoye). The stvpid lady shared more of the blame and the society is tilting towards an all-time high moral decadence. Sorrowfully with the support of some elderly people who have sold out.

Again, marriage doesn't make someone responsible. Married people cheat. Unmarried people cheat. Married people are abusive. Unmarried people are abusive. Married people can fall out of love. Unmarried people can fall out of love. Peter and Lola don't have to get married. That's their choice. By the looks of it, they're a happy, growing family. Isn't happiness all that should matter?

What an unmarried Peter is doing for his girlfriend Lola, married men don't do for their wives. Just wish them well and move on. Culture this, culture that. Not everyone has to follow tradition and culture.
Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by ayobase(m): 6:53pm On Sep 05, 2012
^
When u start to dey speak yoruba.....abi u don dey see one of us?
Or just fan of 9ice?
Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by kokomiluv: 10:35pm On Sep 05, 2012
god is dis a true fact,or one of dose dier rumours?
Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by SisiKill1: 11:08pm On Sep 05, 2012
airmark:

I am viewing it from the ethical angle. By law,Peter Okoye is still as single as Olamide, and makes it easier to fvvck around without recourse. It's a free ticket to immoralty. It's in an African culture for a lady to get married properly before bearing children for a man. Anything outta this, is foreign. Just think about it, a married man gets tempted to cheat on his wife, let alone an unmarried father of two (Peter Okoye). The stvpid lady shared more of the blame and the society is tilting towards an all-time high moral decadence. Sorrowfully with the support of some elderly people who have sold out.
Maybe you should start looking at it REALISTICALLY!!

Like married men don't "fcccck around" undecided
Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by airmark(m): 12:45am On Sep 06, 2012
ogugua88:

Again, marriage doesn't make someone responsible. Married people cheat. Unmarried people cheat. Married people are abusive. Unmarried people are abusive. Married people can fall out of love. Unmarried people can fall out of love. Peter and Lola don't have to get married. That's their choice. By the looks of it, they're a happy, growing family. Isn't happiness all that should matter?

What an unmarried Peter is doing for his girlfriend Lola, married men don't do for their wives. Just wish them well and move on. Culture this, culture that. Not everyone has to follow tradition and culture.

Sisi_Kill:
Maybe you should start looking at it REALISTICALLY!!

Like married men don't "fcccck around" undecided

No one is holier than thou. I wish them well as Paul is one of my favourite Nigerian artistes. But in this arrangement, he is off-key. I hope they will soon do the needful. During my service year, i saw married corp members removing their wedding rings in order to be at an advantage position to catch the fun (mess around). This is exactly what these two friends (Peter and Omolola) are indirectly doing. Our exposure has eclipsed the era of virtuous women in the society.If not, Omolola should be ashamed of herself.
On a lighter note, Sisikill, be sincere to yourself you will prefer to be called a Wife not a Girlfriend. Sounds demeaning, and i know you will KILL if not refered to as a Wife. grin
Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by SmileGirl(f): 12:58am On Sep 06, 2012
I'm so proud of my Yoruba race. But Lola use pregnancy to hook him to marry you. U can't trust men. Especially some of these iGbo boys
Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 3:32am On Sep 06, 2012
airmark: No one is holier than thou. I wish them well as Paul is one of my favourite Nigerian artistes. But in this arrangement, he is off-key. I hope they will soon do the needful. During my service year, i saw married corp members removing their wedding rings in order to be at an advantage position to catch the fun (mess around). This is exactly what these two friends (Peter and Omolola) are indirectly doing. Our exposure has eclipsed the era of virtuous women in the society.If not, Omolola should be ashamed of herself.

Why do they need to get married?

Does a promiscuous woman stay by one man and have two children with him? Does a promiscuous man stay with one woman? Everyone knows they're together and don't show any signs of leaving one another. Any girl that makes a pass at Peter or any man that makes a pass at Lola is asking for trouble.

They don't have to marry to appease you and others. If they want to, then they'll do it when they're ready.
Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by joyprincess(f): 5:40am On Sep 06, 2012
Am happy for peter and for his brother paul he should wait till heaven coms down bfor he gets married
Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by Nobody: 5:50am On Sep 06, 2012
ayobase: ^When u start to dey speak yoruba.....abi u don dey see one of us?
Or just fan of 9ice?

Lol. I comment my reserve tongue
Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by maryswags: 7:09am On Sep 06, 2012
ijebabe: *Taken from BN

On Sunday 2nd September, Peter Okoye threw a surprise birthday party for his longtime girlfriend and mother of his son, Lola Omotayo at Westfoster Harbour on Queens Drive in Ikoyi, Lagos.

The birthday girl, who is presently pregnant with the couple’s second child, looked glam in a black dress with a brown sequined skirt. She accessorized her look with drop down chandelier earrings, black necklace and a sleek side hair do.

In attendance at the party were her father, Mr Omotayo, cousins, close friends and team as well as Peter’s sisters Lilian and Mary, cousins and friends and the Managing Director of DANA Air, Jacky Hathiramani and his wife.

According to a source, Lola was taken by surprise as she wasn’t aware that Peter had organized a party for her. He told her that they were going to West Fosters, Ikoyi, Lagos to have a fun day, but on arrival, she was greeted by all with SURPRISE. Shortly after they began to sing the birthday song.

Speaking on the Surprise birthday party, the award winning music star, said “She is a wonderful woman, who means a lot to me. Special people deserve special things like this”

Credit: Square Image Associates

Did anyone else see that the cake looks confused? And what kind of high heeled slippers did they mould in front of that cake?
Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by ayobase(m): 10:09am On Sep 06, 2012
ogugua88:

Lol. I comment my reserve tongue

I garrit!
Mi le ti ti...ose!
Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by airmark(m): 1:46pm On Sep 06, 2012
ogugua88:

Why do they need to get married?

Does a promiscuous woman stay by one man and have two children with him? Does a promiscuous man stay with one woman?
Everyone knows they're together and don't show any signs of leaving one another. Any girl that makes a pass at Peter or any man that makes a pass at Lola is asking for trouble.

They don't have to marry to appease you and others. If they want to, then they'll do it when they're ready.

Peter Okoye is not an ordinary man, he is a celebrity and most ladies like to have one as husband. That she bore him two children does nt mean she can't flirt around. Why do we have sugar mummies all around? That Girlfriend status is not a good one for a virtuous woman, most responsible men desire. Take Tuface's case as an example, he has many baby mamas and recently deemed it fit to do the right thing. Any girl can call bluff of omolola as she is not Peter's wife but one of his girlfriends. Christiano Ronaldo did same thing Peter is doing now. Whether married men mess around or not, there are some settings you get yourself into and you will feel ashamed of that Girlfriend tag. Get my drift.
Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by cheikh: 4:41pm On Oct 03, 2012
stagger
I find it distasteful that this CEO of an airline in which 153 people died and no compensation has been paid, is allowed to keep living life as if nothing dey happen. WTF!

@^^ Blame the so called government regulators and society for being generally insensitive to life and death of citizens. The Indian is only reflecting what is "normal" in the society sad.
Re: Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) by ifunanyababe(f): 4:51pm On Jun 10, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thin Tall Tony And Rita Dominic Meet (Photo) / Korede Bello Becomes Glo Ambassador (PHOTO) / Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.