Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Do You Know Me? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Do You Know Me? (584 Views)

Do You Know Me / Am New Here: Come Get To Know Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Me? by tyson55(m): 7:01pm On Sep 04, 2012
A guy goes to the supermarket and notices an attractive woman waving at him. She says hello. He's rather taken aback because he can't place where he knows her from. So he says, 'Do you know me?' To which she replies, 'I think you're the father of one of my kids.' Now his mind travels back to the only time he has ever been unfaithful to his wife and says, 'Are you the stripper from the bachelor party that I made love to on the pool table with all my buddies watching while your partner whipped my butt with wet celery' She looks into his eyes and says calmly, 'No, I'm your son's teacher.'

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Sharp Yampor Can Lie / Confusion Break Bone/body Wey Dey Hospital Now / Breaking News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.