Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,099 members, 7,807,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis (24586 Views)

BREAKING: Buhari Diagnosed With PROSTATE CANCER / Patience Jonathan: Surgery For Ruptured Appendix Was Performed / Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis By German Doctors!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis by luv2talk(m): 11:11pm On Sep 04, 2012
Nigeria’s first lady is being treatedfor ruptured appendicitis in Germany.
Mum is the word at Aso Rock, seat of the Nigerian presidency, as state officials resort to silence in disclosing the health status of the First lady, Patience Jonathan, who is undergoing treatment at a German hospital.
Authoritative presidency sources, Tuesday, told PREMIUM TIMES that Mrs. Jonathan is receiving treatment for “ruptured appendicitis.” A source said the matter worsened because health officials erred in managing her illness and thought she had food poisoning.
Last night media aides to the first lady did not respond to a request by the Associated Press (AP) to comment on the situation. But a government official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, to the AP, held that the firstlady is being hospitalised for food poisoning.
According to the government official, Mrs. Jonathan fell sick about 10 days ago, after she hosted a summit of first ladies from across Africa.
Ayo Osinlu, the first lady’s spokesman, also did not respond to a request for comment on Tuesday.

SOURCE:
http://premiumtimesng.com/news/98991-patience-jonathan-diagnosed-with-ruptured-appendicitis.html
Re: Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis by Desola(f): 11:20pm On Sep 04, 2012
yeye people. She'll come back with a flat tummy in no time. Abeg make she do the tummy tuck make we rest.

6 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis by Acidosis(m): 11:33pm On Sep 04, 2012
Re: Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis by Acidosis(m): 11:34pm On Sep 04, 2012
Stella Obasanjo would be crying for her now in her grave
Re: Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis by naturalwaves: 11:47pm On Sep 04, 2012
Desola: yeye people. She'll come back with a flat tummy in no time. Abeg make she do the tummy tuck make we rest.
undecided undecided What's d correlation between a ruptured appendicitis and a tummy tuck? If d report is actually true,she will only undergo a minor surgery(Appendectomy)to cut off her Appendix.That's all! No need for tummy tuck cheesy cheesy.
Re: Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis by Roland17(m): 11:55pm On Sep 04, 2012
Am awaiting the lying pack headed by GEJ with Ruben Abati as its mouth piece to claim this story is false and that the first lady is resting.

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis by nduchucks: 12:08am On Sep 05, 2012
I bet you one thing, if TB Joshua had a prediction on this matter, he wouldn't share it with Nigerians. God forbid we get a negative outcome of this event, Joshua's predictions will start being thrown out of the woodworks.
Re: Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis by alarm4: 2:05am On Sep 05, 2012
Next!!!! pls.....
Re: Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis by ajayiwizy: 2:09am On Sep 05, 2012
alarm4: Next!!!! pls.....
Re: Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis by obalolaunited(m): 2:11am On Sep 05, 2012
Wats ur problem wit hiding peoples post mtewww @ topic I tot mr president says she was only resting who aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ we to believe
Chei! Naija I hail thee coffee wey I dey drink wan comot for my nose
Re: Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis by Callotti: 2:11am On Sep 05, 2012
Damn!
Damn!
Damn!

She was lucky to get to Germany.

Poor Nigeria. Common Appendicitis. . . till e rupture.
I knew there was something not quite right.
Get well soon darling First Lady. kissDamn!
Damn!
Damn!

Get well soon darling First Lady.
Re: Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis by dedeike: 2:15am On Sep 05, 2012
From Saharareporters to Premium times. I wonder why these blackmailers always love online news papers rather than the established print media in Nigeria.
Why don't these paid hirelings on Nairaland quote the likes of THISDAY, VANGUARD, PUNCH, GUARDIAN, and even their paymasters NATIONNEWSPAPERS?

The reason is simple. These online media platforms offer pure and unadulterated falsehood for their propaganda machinery. They have no means for verification of the authencity of its reports.
They just quote sources that are anonymous and the deal is done. It's simple. Just cook up c.ock and bull stories and engage an IT expert to upload it online. That is the height of faceless journalism.

A colleague of mine told me in the office that he will start believing anything from SAHARAREPORTERS whenever he sees their representative in any press briefing or conference.And I agree with him.

5 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis by SamMilla1(m): 2:17am On Sep 05, 2012
Dont worry Nigerians' GEJ and Abati are on top of the situation.
She is resting in a Duetsch hospital.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis by Nobody: 2:17am On Sep 05, 2012
Wait. . . . I thought Abati said she wasn't hospitalized in Germany?

Which one, food poisoning or Ruptured Appendicitis?

Which one?

I hope she makes it o. . . .every term, president or his wife dies. Wetin dey sele in that Aso Rock?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis by preciousoz: 2:19am On Sep 05, 2012
Get Well Soon My Beloved First Lady. Presidency Needs U
Re: Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis by ektbear: 2:20am On Sep 05, 2012
Desola: yeye people. She'll come back with a flat tummy in no time. Abeg make she do the tummy tuck make we rest.

lol grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis by gbadexy(m): 2:22am On Sep 05, 2012
I thought abati said the first lady was not hospitalized, this man is a shameless liar and an incompetent one at that. He should have been diplomatic or given vague response.
On the issue of the first lady, God is our last hope in this country and He always intervene when our condition becomes unbearable.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis by mizzyboy007: 2:25am On Sep 05, 2012
Make una no worryn na just udeme and peper soup wey she drink...she will be fine.
Re: Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis by khattab008: 2:28am On Sep 05, 2012
Which one we go believe now dem for even talk say "UNCONFIRMED REPORTS"
Mtcheew
Re: Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis by folaked(f): 2:30am On Sep 05, 2012
Callotti: Damn!
Damn!
Damn!

Get well soon darling First Lady. kissDamn!
Damn!
Damn!

Get well soon darling First Lady.
dis people wit dia lies sha, so dia is no qualified doctor in naija treat appendicitis only in Germany??.. GEJ doesnt even trust d naija doctors on dis one.flyin his wife on emergency 2 Germany just 2 cure APPENDICITIS!! D truth will soon b out!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis by bibigirl07: 2:36am On Sep 05, 2012
This First Lady Palaver is beginning to bore me. Must Abati lie? Abi person no fit sick again nii? Its high time they realise they are all mortals ‎​Ãήϑ illness is nothing to be ashamed of. After all the millions used for feeding in aso rock, Ɣ appendix no go protest? Get well soon, Dame.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis by Siga: 2:37am On Sep 05, 2012
Haba....enough doctors for naija dey do this everyday now....well...na first lady....
Re: Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis by Dollarman101: 2:41am On Sep 05, 2012
folaked: dis people wit dia lies sha, so dia is no qualified doctor in naija treat appendicitis only in Germany??.. GEJ doesnt even trust d naija doctors on dis one.flyin his wife on emergency 2 Germany just 2 cure APPENDICITIS!! D truth will soon b out!!

Bros, Na so u dull? So you don believe this story now now? This is a junk news which is unconfirmed. The writer himself said so that it is unconfirmed reports.
Until it is confirmed, it is all gossips and rumour. Hold your comment till then
Re: Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis by Techwriter: 2:43am On Sep 05, 2012
Get well soon first lady, we are all praying 4 you. God forgive those who are making mockery of your condition and those who lied to us about year mission
Re: Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis by redcliff: 2:44am On Sep 05, 2012
Do I sense some dejavu stella tinz?

*garri sellers say oho ohon*

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis by folaked(f): 2:46am On Sep 05, 2012
Dollarman101:

Bros, Na so u dull? So you don believe this story now now? This is a junk news which is unconfirmed. The writer himself said so that it is unconfirmed reports.
Until it is confirmed, it is all gossips and rumour. Hold your comment till then
i gues u dnt av problem wit ur ENGLISH LANGUAGE??, read true ova nd ova again, i didn't belive eida. So park wel jor
Re: Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis by Bukkyade: 2:50am On Sep 05, 2012
dedeike: From Saharareporters to Premium times. I wonder why these blackmailers always love online news papers rather than the established print media in Nigeria.
Why don't these paid hirelings on Nairaland quote the likes of THISDAY, VANGUARD, PUNCH, GUARDIAN, and even their paymasters NATIONNEWSPAPERS?

The reason is simple. These online media platforms offer pure and unadulterated falsehood for their propaganda machinery. They have no means for verification of the authencity of its reports.
They just quote sources that are anonymous and the deal is done. It's simple. Just cook up c.ock and bull stories and engage an IT expert to upload it online. That is the height of faceless journalism.

A colleague of mine told me in the office that he will start believing anything from SAHARAREPORTERS whenever he sees their representative in any press briefing or conference.And I agree with him.

Abi ooooo! These rumour peddlers will not drive us away from Nairaland. The other day this same magazine told us that a club in Abuja was bombed. They have also told us in the past that madam Patience was behind the Dana crash. They reported that the airline was stopped from landing because of patience. Fake liars!
Re: Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis by EPOMA(m): 2:50am On Sep 05, 2012
dedeike: From Saharareporters to Premium times. I wonder why these blackmailers always love online news papers rather than the established print media in Nigeria.

Print media will be closed at any time they report the truth

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Undergoes Eye Surgery - Photo / Okorocha Commends Oyegun For Canceling Imo LGA Congress. / Governor Uzodinma: I Will Not Tolerate Any More Protests In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.