Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Woman Keeps Baby In Freezer For 10yrs - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Keeps Baby In Freezer For 10yrs (885 Views)

Ritual Killer Murders Pregnant Woman & Removes Her Baby In Akwa Ibom / Man Explained Why He Kept His Mother Corpse In His Room For 10yrs (photos) / Nurse Arrested For Stealing New Baby In Ogun (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Keeps Baby In Freezer For 10yrs by webaplanet(m): 11:22pm On Sep 04, 2012
BERLIN (AFP) – German prosecutors said Tuesday they had opened a manslaughter investigation against a 49-year-old woman after the corpse of a new-born baby girl was found in her freezer after 10 years.

The grisly find was made by her former husband on Friday when he defrosted the freezer in the house where they used to live, said prosecutors in the northern city of Flensburg.

It was not clear whether the baby was alive or dead when placed in the freezer, investigators said. There were no signs she had been violently treated but authorities confirmed the baby was not stillborn.

The woman, who has not been named, has admitted the baby was hers and said she was “in a state of complete exhaustion and hopelessness” at the time.

The couple already had three, now fully grown, children and divorced in 2009, prosecutors said.

The woman was released pending further investigations.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/09/woman-keeps-baby-in-freezer-for-10yrs/
Re: Woman Keeps Baby In Freezer For 10yrs by jennykadrry(f): 2:00pm On Sep 05, 2012
This reminds me of my numerous mistakes children (don't let the mugu hear, he thinks I kept having miscarriages. They were not his sha). We all make mistakes. I mean if the customer wants to do without rubber and offers plenty cash what can a slut do?
Re: Woman Keeps Baby In Freezer For 10yrs by taryour(f): 2:07pm On Sep 05, 2012
jennykadrry: This reminds me of my numerous mistakes children (don't let the mugu hear, he thinks I kept having miscarriages. They were not his sha). We all make mistakes. I mean if the customer wants to do without rubber and offers plenty cash what can a slut do?

now you are killing me with laff jenny. This so funny......
Re: Woman Keeps Baby In Freezer For 10yrs by Callotti: 8:16pm On Sep 07, 2012
She wanted reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal a momento.
It takes ALL KINDS!
Ta!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Jailed In UK For Benefits Scam / Prostitute Arrested For Trying To Eat Her Client’s Private. / Photos: Kwara Police Uncovers Ritualist Den In Illorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.