Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Christina Aguilera: "I Love That Now I Have A Booty" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Christina Aguilera: "I Love That Now I Have A Booty" (2592 Views)

Photos: Pregnant Christina Aguilera Poses Nud3 For V Magazine / Actress Angela Okorie Joins The Trend: A No Makeup Pic And A Booty Shot / Oops! Reddish Fluid Leaks Down Christina Aguilera's Dress At Etta James Funeral! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christina Aguilera: "I Love That Now I Have A Booty" by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 05, 2012
Christina Aguilera is proud to be bootylicious. While shooting the music video for her song "Your Body" recently, she had on an outrageous getup, which included a pink wig, sky-high stripper stilettos, and enough rings to accessorize you and all your friends. But it was the dress that was most eye-catching. We noted that the mesh-laden mini was "literally bursting at the seams" when we first saw the photos.

As you can tell, the 31-year-old pop star loves her curves — and in a new interview with Lucky magazine she talks about her body, which has evolved from the earlier days in her successful career. (Remember when she used to dress her stick thin frame in chaps and underwear that said "Dirrty" on the bum?) "Actually, the challenge I've always had is being too thin, so I love that now I have a booty, and obviously I love showing my cleavage," she confesses. The singer also encourages fellow curvy girls to flaunt their figures. "Hey, if you can work it and you can own it, that confidence is going to shine through."

Aguilera's eclectic sense of style is definitely on display when she sits in her spinny chair on NBC's reality series "The Voice." "I have always loved dressing up, being theatrical," she says of her over-the-top looks. So what fashion item couldn't she live without? That would be Christian Louboutin heels, which she calls the "sexiest shoes," and notes, "As the years go by, his heels get taller and taller." She also reveals the secret to her perfect red pout: Terry Baume de Rose. "This treatment helps my signature red lip to be smooth and flawless," she shares.

The divorced singer, who is now dating musician Matthew Rutler, is working on a new still-untitled album — her first since 2010's Bionic. She recently said it will reflect, "everything I've experienced up until this point. .. I've been through a lot since the release of my last album, being on ['The Voice'], having had a divorce. This is all sort of a free rebirth for me." She elaborates in Lucky, noting, "If you love 'Fighter,'" which is her 2003 song, "you're going to love my new album. As a [woman in my 30s], I've been uncovering my independence, and it's been really fun to explore in the new songs."

Aguilera, who is mom to 4-year-old Max, is glad that her days as a rising star are behind her because she felt like she was being controlled and a certain image was being forced upon her. "When you're young, it's so easy to get bull-dozed," she says. "There were these two ladies who worked at the record label who always wanted to come to fittings and dress me up like a Barbie doll. It was disgusting." Fortunately, releasing her album Stripped — which included "Beautiful," one of her most popular songs of all time, as well as the aforementioned "Dirrty"— changed all that. Talking about the success of that album, she recalls, "I was 21 and fearless. It was a really great turning point for me to be the artist I'd always wanted to be."

And now that Aguilera is the artist she always wanted to be, she enjoys helping aspiring singers on "The Voice," which will return for a second season on September 10. "It's a big responsibility to help someone express themselves as an artist," she says. "I take it seriously."

SOURCE
Re: Christina Aguilera: "I Love That Now I Have A Booty" by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 05, 2012
BEFORE

AFTER

Re: Christina Aguilera: "I Love That Now I Have A Booty" by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 05, 2012
Can`t see he face from the side pic but she already looks like a Grandma at just 31 years lipsrsealed
Re: Christina Aguilera: "I Love That Now I Have A Booty" by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 05, 2012
She's supposed to look hardcore in the side photo lol. She looks better in the AFTER photos in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Christina Aguilera: "I Love That Now I Have A Booty" by Caseless: 7:56am On Sep 05, 2012
Whrer is da curve? i'M i d only 1? I cant see it! Or cud it b an optical illusion dat's denyin me d sight(curve)?
Re: Christina Aguilera: "I Love That Now I Have A Booty" by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 05, 2012
She looks a little better with her curvier figure. Sometimes, an extra 10-20 pounds isn't bad at all.
Re: Christina Aguilera: "I Love That Now I Have A Booty" by ektbear: 9:00am On Sep 05, 2012
Did she get the booty through surgery, or through work in the gym? Or was it somehow pregnancy...?
Re: Christina Aguilera: "I Love That Now I Have A Booty" by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 05, 2012
Wonders. . . Wetin yansh go cause.
Re: Christina Aguilera: "I Love That Now I Have A Booty" by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 05, 2012
ekt_bear: Did she get the booty through surgery, or through work in the gym? Or was it somehow pregnancy...?

She had a baby a few years ago and kind of remained fuller after that. I dunno about the chest though.
Re: Christina Aguilera: "I Love That Now I Have A Booty" by kandiikane(m): 11:13am On Sep 05, 2012
Her face looked better before. It juSt looks too chubby now.
Re: Christina Aguilera: "I Love That Now I Have A Booty" by slimyem: 11:21am On Sep 05, 2012
nyash business is serious business!!!
Re: Christina Aguilera: "I Love That Now I Have A Booty" by Emmy9ite(m): 11:27am On Sep 05, 2012
What shall it profit a woman if she gains the whole nyash world and looses her soul in hell?
Re: Christina Aguilera: "I Love That Now I Have A Booty" by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 05, 2012
^^ Tell us.

(1) (Reply)

Former "Kokolet" Contestant Marries Consulate General Of Germany / John Fashanu's Daughter, Amal @ The Premiere Of Richard Gere's Flick, Arbitrage / Kendall Jenner Poses In Just Her Bra For ‘LOVE’ Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.