Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

My Girlfriend Doesn't Call - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Doesn't Call (16799 Views)

My Boyfriend Doesn't Call Often. / He Doesn't Call Anymore. What's Wrong? / When He Takes Your Number But Doesn't Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call by Tedpgrass: 1:27am On Sep 06, 2012
obowunmi: @OP: A girl broke up with me because I hardly call her. I am more of a texter than caller. I spend so much time travelling around the world and my mind hardly settles.

When she broke up with me, I wrote her many love letters and she never responded. Just like there are different types of learners, people express their love differently.

My advice: pls let her know how not calling you affects you and tell her how you feel. She might not know the impact she has on you.

If she loves you - she will take you warnings or feelings.

Please DO NOT assume anything. No one is perfect.

This is a different scenario to yours. From the tone of the conversation, there seems to be a deficiency on her part communicating..... text, call, IM,Skype etc.

2ndly, her inability to inquire after him, after a period of no communication on his part which would've been deemed unusual...............

And her lack of compassion on realising he'd been hospitalized............

DOES NOT SPEAK WELL.

I'll advice for care to be taken before walking down the aisle.

This woman can potentially abandon and leave a sick man to die..

NOT a wifey material.

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call by 190: 1:29am On Sep 06, 2012
OP

Dont blame her, money nor dey the country

na everywhere!
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call by mikeuz(m): 7:50am On Sep 06, 2012
She called last night and apologized,we talked but I made her realize that there are some thingz am sorry just can't fix• So am giving her one more chance•
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call by DExplorer1: 8:02am On Sep 06, 2012
mikeuz: She called last night and apologized,we talked but I made her realize that there are some thingz am sorry just can't fix* So am giving her one more chance*
You be military lover? Give the girl some space. You got too many expectations.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 06, 2012
mikeuz: She called last night and apologized,we talked but I made her realize that there are some thingz am sorry just can't fix• So am giving her one more chance•
Na u sabi
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call by dlex21(m): 12:41pm On Sep 06, 2012
Mrs..Chima:
She isn't your girlfriend....she is your neighbor.

FIx your face and move on.
lwkmd grin grin grin

@op she's truly ur neighbor...i get pissed when my female friend's that i call dont call back...let alone my galfriend...
tell her u are not happy with it and it makes u feel she's not really into the relationship...if she is unmoved, my friend...MOVE ON
abi to date na by force...there are many fishes in the water who will be dieing to call u jooor... wink wink
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call by mikeuz(m): 1:40pm On Sep 06, 2012
D-Explorer:

You be military lover? Give the girl some space. You got too many expectations.

Lol• Not. Really oh, I just want a mutual feeling and understanding is it too much to ask
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call by koozy(m): 2:36pm On Sep 06, 2012
Real talk mehn... It's different if it was just normal day to day.
But you were hospitalized, and she responds how she did?! Nah that don't fly my nigga.

I'm the typa guy that hates talking on the phone. But some situations make it necessary to pick up the horn and reach out. If she indeed cares for u, not to even mention love she would have called you or even apologized when she heard ur voice. Her responding like that doesn't speak too well of her feelings for you.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call by wilson007: 3:15pm On Sep 06, 2012
@ poster

Its obvious what most people think and what is the truth and if you chose to go down that same road? Be our guest but pls next time don't ask our opinion wen u know exactly what u gonna do.. Wish u all the best hommie grin
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call by mikeuz(m): 4:02pm On Sep 06, 2012
wilson007: @ poster

Its obvious what most people think and what is the truth and if you chose to go down that same road? Be our guest but pls next time don't ask our opinion wen u know exactly what u gonna do.. Wish u all the best hommie grin

I already had an idea of what I think I shuld do but needed τ̲̅ȍ be sure am doing the right thing•thats why I asked for advice and indeed I got wonderful response,thankz• D two main answers I got here waz talk τ̲̅ȍ her, And τ̲̅ȍ end the relationship, and it was helpful because I had τ̲̅ȍ merge both answers into one•

And THANKZ all for responding

(1) (2) (Reply)

Georgina Rodriguez Shows Off Incredible Figure While On Yacht With C. Ronaldo / "I Know You Love The Sex" - Facebook Girl Shares After-sex Photos With His BF / Please Help! How Do I Unite My Breasts And Make Them Stand In Unity? (pics ins)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.