Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,795 members, 7,802,533 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? (28612 Views)

Sexiest Woman Kim Kardashian Goes Nude From Head To Toe / See What A Guy Did To The Nak*ed Pictures Of Kim Kardashian (Viewers Discretion) / How To Guard Your Man Properly By Michelle Obama (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by slimyem: 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2012
I know there's almost no basis for comparisons here except that they are both successful american women.
Given what i've known about men in my twenty-something years on earth,i'd opine that lots of men would rather opt for the hot,alluring and desirable Kim K instead of the warm,open,down to earth,not as pretty but well-groomed Michelle O.
Men who prefer trophy women to real assets..
Men who have thrown out wheat for chaff..
Men whose hormones have held hostage instead of their brain..
They abound especially amongst Nigerian men.
Now,i ask that you NLers be sincere with your answers.
Men,What kind of women have your preferred in the past and now?
The Kim Ks or the Michelles?
What kind of woman are you with now?
A Kim K or a Michelle?
Ladies,what kind of a woman are you?
A Kim K or a Michelle?
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:16pm On Sep 05, 2012
23views and no comments? Kai! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Caracta(f): 9:49pm On Sep 05, 2012
Michelle Kardashian

22 Likes

Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 05, 2012
I don't know
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by ArQueBusieR(m): 9:54pm On Sep 05, 2012
Michelle Obama - it's a no-brainer - How can I hope to build a lasting legacy with a wife like Kim K? I'd bang her if I was drunk, anyway.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Mynd44: 10:01pm On Sep 05, 2012
If I have a girl like Kim, I will hang myself outta frustration

2 Likes

Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by slimyem: 10:03pm On Sep 05, 2012
its not a no-brainer..
Everyone on here would naturally claim to be or desire a Michelle...but are not attracted to the Michelles of the world nor are they Michelles in the real sense of it!
That's the point of discussion!

1 Like

Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by DExplorer1: 10:21pm On Sep 05, 2012
slimyem: its not a no-brainer..
Everyone on here would naturally claim to be or desire a Michelle...but are not attracted to the Michelles of the world nor are they Michelles in the real sense of it!
Let us put this straight and simple.. slimyem, are you a Kim or a Michelle?
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by vivianc(f): 10:38pm On Sep 05, 2012
I'm a little bit of both. I'm moRe of a Michelle........with a little trait of kim.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by slimyem: 10:38pm On Sep 05, 2012
D-Explorer:
Let us put this straight and simple.. slimyem, are you a Kim or a Michelle?
would you believe me if I told you the truth?
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Mynd44: 10:45pm On Sep 05, 2012
slimyem: would you believe me if I told you the truth?
You just answer. If we believe is our business
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by ArQueBusieR(m): 10:50pm On Sep 05, 2012
Might be abstruse, but if you want my honest opinion, it's a no-brainer.
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 05, 2012
would prefer kim for a s3x machine and michelle as my house wif3. shikena

1 Like

Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by DExplorer1: 10:56pm On Sep 05, 2012
slimyem: would you believe me if I told you the truth?
Yeah, if it's nothing but the truth *eyes open*
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by dontador(m): 10:56pm On Sep 05, 2012
Is this not michelle?

Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by dontador(m): 10:59pm On Sep 05, 2012
She's got a manly posture.... She ain't sexy at all.... I will go with kim k bt as a parole babe bt not as wife....
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Emmy9ite(m): 11:07pm On Sep 05, 2012
Slimyam!cheesy This is a no brainer, who will go for kim? **discombobulated** angry
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by dontador(m): 11:10pm On Sep 05, 2012
Emmy9ite: Slimyam! **discombobulated**
Dude!!! What do you mean by that?
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by ayobase(m): 11:15pm On Sep 05, 2012

Not every, but some.
Kim is my anathema
I will like to JUST mess pple like Kim around, but build my empire around pple like Michelle.....Ondo boi said it perfectly!
If it were Kim in the real context, I wouldnt mess....WTF!
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by slimyem: 11:15pm On Sep 05, 2012
Emmy9ite: This is a no brainer, who will go for kim?
ask the men who drool over her and her likes on the internet and in real life as the case may be..
Ask the men who pick sexy,hot head-turning girls above the average looking,decent and homely girls..
Don't ask me!!
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by ayobase(m): 11:18pm On Sep 05, 2012
.....and what is it with u about guys lately?....u need to let it out babe.....u r so bitter about something.......dont try being a good girl that wanna go bad as Rihanna said just cos of one asshol.e!
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 05, 2012
what d heck is a homely girl??!
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 05, 2012
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by vivianc(f): 11:28pm On Sep 05, 2012
@slimyem: Don't you think a girl could be sexy, hot, head turning yet decent and homely? OR is there a rule that says hot, sexy and head turning ladies are automatically bad girls?

9 Likes

Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 05, 2012
They're both highly intelligent - but one is more educated and decent than the other... Kim K is an intelligent capitalist, forget everything you read in the media. She's a very smart women who made millions of dollars by doing absolutely NOTHING, and she has no talent dammit.. grin It take a high level of intelligence to be able to pull that off, and still make successful men fall in love with you..

Since they both have massive batty - I'd choose the black woman, and she's more decent and highly educated..

Michelle Obama.. wink

5 Likes

Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 05, 2012
^^Since u came back, u didn't even say hi angry angry

Is that how alternate accounts operate?! angry angry
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by ayobase(m): 11:34pm On Sep 05, 2012
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by ayobase(m): 11:35pm On Sep 05, 2012
Idowuogbo: .......

Have u seen ur tagged wedding cake in the jokes section today?
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by slimyem: 11:36pm On Sep 05, 2012
ayobase: .....and what is it with u about guys lately?....u need to let it out babe.....u r so bitter about something.......dont try being a good girl that wanna go bad as Rihanna said just cos of one asshol.e!
this has nothing to do with bitterness or whatever else blah you just typed.
It is a topic borne out of the comments bothering around Michelle's speech of yesterday!
I have discussed it offline and felt like bringing it here..
Say something else if you will!
Re: A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? by onila(f): 11:37pm On Sep 05, 2012
I will rather be a michelle obama

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Is Dating Someone For 1 Year Too Soon To Get Married? / How To Tell If A Boy Likes You / What I Found After Clubbing With Some Girls.”pls Don’t View If Your Eating “

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.