Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:20 PM

Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? (3810 Views)

Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? by IceAngel1(f): 9:49pm On Sep 05, 2012
A girl told her fiancee that she is pregnant for him. Thinking and wishing that the boy ll be fast in their marriage issue, but the boy in return said that she should abort it, that they need to plan their future. This was his words. Baby pls u know that you came from a poor home and your dad is dead, so i want to make this life a happy place for you, so let's not rush things. I don't want people to see u as a 'girl that went into marriage b/c she is pregnant', i want them to see you as girl that went into marriage because you want it and not because of one thing or the other. Pls guys tell me IS THIS A TRUE LOVE, DOES HE REALLY WANT TO MARRY THE GIRL? [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? by venorite(m): 10:01pm On Sep 05, 2012
[quote author=Ice Angel] A girl told her fiance that she is pregnant for him. Thinking and wishing that the boy ll be fast in their marriage issue, but the boy told her that she should abort the baby saying that, they need to plan their future. This was his words. Baby pls u know that you came from a poor home and your dad is dead, so i want to make this life a happy place for you, so let's not rush things. I don't want people to see as a girl that went into marriage with pregnancy, i want them to see you as girl that go into marriage because you want it and not because of one thing or the order. Pls guys tell me IS THIS A TRUE LOVE, DOES HE REALLY WANT TO MARRY THE GIRL? [color=#990000][/color][/quot]

english don suffer ooo @op a girl or a guy
Re: Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? by Chokolee(m): 10:01pm On Sep 05, 2012
In the next episode....i really predict; he would marry the girl...cos #tone#*dis is super story*...how come u quoted what de guy said correctly?? ?? ??
Re: Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? by Mynd44: 10:03pm On Sep 05, 2012
English has suffered on NL. Chai
Re: Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? by DExplorer1: 10:13pm On Sep 05, 2012
Stupid question! Must you create a thread?
Re: Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? by Mynd44: 10:21pm On Sep 05, 2012
^^
I am still stuck on the English
Re: Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? by jhydebaba(m): 10:41pm On Sep 05, 2012
OP, I really feel for you. Your fiancée does not want to marry a liability hence the excuse.
*is he your fiancée or your boyfriend?
Re: Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? by IceAngel1(f): 11:12pm On Sep 05, 2012
If u are still stuck in the English, ask ?s or better still correct me. No body is above mistakes my dear.
Re: Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? by Gabrielsylar(m): 11:16pm On Sep 05, 2012
If he "told" in present terms then its impossible...meaning he told her to abort the child before she got pregnant......so pls correct ur grammer grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? by IceAngel1(f): 11:18pm On Sep 05, 2012
No, he is not my boyfriend nor my fiancee, the story is from my friend.
Re: Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? by netghost: 11:23pm On Sep 05, 2012
dear english ... Rest in peace shocked shocked
Re: Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? by IceAngel1(f): 11:24pm On Sep 05, 2012
The stroy is not of the 'present term' it is as of last year. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? by Flygeriansteve: 11:45pm On Sep 05, 2012
If you say this within earshot of the pregnant girl, there'll b an abortion, no doubt! (((ABORTIONIST GBAGAUN)))
Re: Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 06, 2012
Ice Angel:
The stroy is not of the 'present term' it is as of last year. grin grin grin grin
U finally Murdered English here.

smh, i think u should improve on ur English and Punctuations.

Remove also those hands glued to the space bar.
Re: Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? by deniyor: 12:51am On Sep 06, 2012
It's different for different folks. The fiance might mean what he said or he might be playing the girl.
Re: Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? by Ivynwa(f): 12:56am On Sep 06, 2012
Yes girl, a guy can impregnate a girl and told (according to you) her many many things!

He can told her- "It weren't me" (Come on let's have fun & be free with English grin)

He can told her- "--But I was pulled it out--it can never be me!" cry

He can told her- "Find your Baby Daddy-- I are not the only one doing it to you"

He can told her- "Abortion it" and when she is done abortioning it find her disgusting and be planning on how to dump her.

He can told her- " You want to trickish me into marriage---I am not ready to marriage now"

He can even plan and take you to the doctor for antenatal guise and abortion it himself,he can slip drugs that can remove the baby into your drinks/tea so be careful when you do what you do Babes. Never you go setting a man up with pregnancy because it can boomerang on you and stink up your life. shocked tongue undecided kiss grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? by Nobody: 1:03am On Sep 06, 2012
Ivynwa: Yes girl, a guy can impregnate a girl and told (according to you) her many many things!

He can told her- "It weren't me" (Come on let's have fun & be free with English grin)

He can told her- "Find your Baby Daddy-- I are not the only one doing it to you"

He can told her- "Abortion it" and when she is done abortioning it find her disgusting and be planning on how to dump her.

He can told her- " You want to trickish me into marriage---I am not ready to marriage now"

He can even plan and take you to the doctor for antenatal guise and abortion it himself,he can slip drugs that can remove the baby into your drinks/tea so be careful when you do what you do Babes. Never you go setting a man up with pregnancy because it can boomerang on you and stink up your life. shocked tongue undecided kiss grin grin

Ah ahnnn!!!!
Re: Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? by DExplorer1: 1:04am On Sep 06, 2012
Ivynwa: Yes girl, a guy can impregnate a girl and told (according to you) her many many things!

Oh my goodness grin You're a clown grin I can also told you so. LOL
Re: Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? by 190: 1:09am On Sep 06, 2012
when they ask people like this OP to marry early in life

they keep refusing, see where its led them to

english she cant speak, marriage she nor get!

wahala everywhere undecided
Re: Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? by Ivynwa(f): 1:23am On Sep 06, 2012
D-Explorer:
Oh my goodness grin You're a clown grin I can also told you so. LOL

She mustn't say I didn't told her so? grin grin
Isn't English much fun when you throw caution to the wind and speak it like nothing dey happen? Isn't that what makes "broken English" sweet?
Re: Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? by 190: 1:24am On Sep 06, 2012
^You are always active 12am to 3am in the mornings

dont you sleep or you dey fly ni? undecided
Re: Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? by Ivynwa(f): 1:28am On Sep 06, 2012
190: ^You are always active 12am to 3am in the mornings

dont you sleep or you dey fly ni? undecided

What's wrong with you 190 Baby? grin grin

Abeg leave me to chill at whatever time I want to. Am I not better than you that is active and bubbly 365 days a year.
Re: Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? by 190: 1:29am On Sep 06, 2012
[size=28pt]Who angry[/size]
Re: Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? by DExplorer1: 1:32am On Sep 06, 2012
Ivynwa:

She mustn't say I didn't told her so? grin grin
Isn't English much fun when you throw caution to the wind and speak it like nothing dey happen? Isn't that what makes "broken English" sweet?

You are so on point jare grin sometimes i wish to speak English in contrast to its meaning. LOL.. The spokens will be damn interesting grin
Re: Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? by Shaw007(m): 1:42am On Sep 06, 2012
netghost: dear english ... Rest in peace shocked shocked
amen. . .AIIIIMEN!!
Re: Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? by Mynd44: 1:43am On Sep 06, 2012
#I'm seeing things#
Re: Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? by Shaw007(m): 1:44am On Sep 06, 2012
190: when they ask people like this OP to marry early in life

they keep refusing, see where its led them to

english she cant speak, marriage she nor get!

wahala everywhere undecided
190!!!gringringrin
Re: Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? by Series22(m): 1:45am On Sep 06, 2012
Eyaaa.. Evn though her english is bad, Una no evn d encouge d Op... @op, dont wory, i knw say 1day u go make us proud
Re: Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? by Ivynwa(f): 1:46am On Sep 06, 2012
D-Explorer:

You are so on point jare grin sometimes i wish to speak English in contrast to its meaning. LOL.. The spokens will be damn interesting grin

Yeah boy!
Re: Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? by Shaw007(m): 1:46am On Sep 06, 2012
Aite here's d tin hon. . .take a 9mnth english course with me and i'll throw in an abortion free of chargegrin
Re: Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? by Nobody: 1:51am On Sep 06, 2012
He told me to told her to told him grin. Bekee wu agbara.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Sleéping With My Friend’s Father – Should I Tell Her? / A Piece Of Advice To Young Ladies And Guys In Here.. / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.