Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? (3817 Views)

Val's Dinner: Rate My Fiancee And I. :D / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? by Excelboi(m): 3:27am On Sep 06, 2012
^Lol! Op, he doesn't love you, pure simple.
Re: Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? by Mynd44: 3:43am On Sep 06, 2012
Series22: Eyaaa.. Evn though her english is bad, Una no evn d encouge d Op... @op, dont wory, i knw say 1day u go make us proud
Is this a peak milk commercial or something?
Re: Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? by sigmundfreud(m): 6:00am On Sep 06, 2012
Girls with this type of grammar usually have this type of problem.
Re: Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? by obo389(m): 6:15am On Sep 06, 2012
Ivynwa:

She mustn't say I didn't told her so? grin grin
Isn't English much fun when you throw caution to the wind and speak it like nothing dey happen? Isn't that what makes "broken English" sweet?
Lolz.
I tire oo.must she even spoke or wrote the english when it seems she‘s an expert in the pidgen english?
Re: Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? by DExplorer1: 7:08am On Sep 06, 2012
Ivynwa:

Yeah boy!
shocked Ivy, your age may have come inflation up for me to down as your boy grin You need some spanking, turn your backside!
Re: Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 06, 2012
Ivynwa: Yes girl, a guy can impregnate a girl and told (according to you) her many many things!

He can told her- "It weren't me" (Come on let's have fun & be free with English grin)

He can told her- "--But I was pulled it out--it can never be me!" cry

He can told her- "Find your Baby Daddy-- I are not the only one doing it to you"

He can told her- "Abortion it" and when she is done abortioning it find her disgusting and be planning on how to dump her.

He can told her- " You want to trickish me into marriage---I am not ready to marriage now"

He can even plan and take you to the doctor for antenatal guise and abortion it himself,he can slip drugs that can remove the baby into your drinks/tea so be careful when you do what you do Babes. Never you go setting a man up with pregnancy because it can boomerang on you and stink up your life. shocked tongue undecided kiss grin grin
You have loser it. grin
Re: Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:41am On Sep 06, 2012
Ivy don craze I swear!! grin grin
Re: Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? by IceAngel1(f): 7:55am On Sep 06, 2012
U guys have said enough. I think i have realize my mistakes now... So pls stop bombing me b/4 i faint. Mmmmmm crys.. Crys.. Crys.. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue :Ps
Re: Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? by jhydebaba(m): 8:01am On Sep 06, 2012
Ice Angel:
U guys have said enough. I think i have realize my mistakes now... So pls stop bombing me b/4 i faint. Mmmmmm crys.. Crys.. Crys.. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue :Ps
Welcome to Nairaland Angel.
Re: Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? by venorite(m): 8:08am On Sep 06, 2012
Ice Angel:

pls u can modify the post and i advice u beta do from the topic to the body of the thread...u guys shouldn't make english a do or die affair...if u cant write english,use pidgin pls...dis is nairaland made for naija and not english land

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? by beylinko(m): 8:31am On Sep 06, 2012
Don't u guys sleep no more?
Re: Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? by beylinko(m): 8:33am On Sep 06, 2012
Dis 1 pass bombing. Baby pls dnt cry,get use to dis.
Re: Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? by Emmy9ite(m): 8:33am On Sep 06, 2012
Ice Angel:
A girl tell told her fiancee that she is pregnant for him. Thinking and wishing that the boy ll be fast in their marriage issue, but the boy in return said that she should abort it, that they need to plan their future. This was his words. ''Baby pls u know that you come from a poor home and your dad is dead, so i want to make this life a happy place for you, so let's not rush things. I don't want people to see u as a girl that went into marriage b/c she is pregnant', i want them to see you as girl that go went into marriage because you want it and not because of one thing or the order other''. Pls guys tell me IS THIS TRUE LOVE, DOES HE REALLY WANT TO MARRY THE GIRL?
thats the little i could spot
Re: Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? by IceAngel1(f): 8:38am On Sep 06, 2012
Pls guys enuogh, i think i have realised my mistakes now. Pls pls.. Stop bombing me pls... Pls....mmmmmm... Crys..... Crys......crys.... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? by DExplorer1: 8:44am On Sep 06, 2012
venorite:

pls u can modify the post and i advice u beta do from the topic to the body of the thread... u guys shouldn't make english a do or die affair... if u cant write english,use pidgin pls...dis is nairaland made for naija and not english land
You get mind defend this blatant post.. what's the essence of your years in sch.
Re: Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? by DExplorer1: 8:47am On Sep 06, 2012
Ice Angel:
Pls guys enuogh, i think i have realised my mistakes now. Pls pls.. Stop bombing me pls... Pls....mmmmmm... Crys..... Crys......crys.... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Modify this rubbish young woman. Will your tears correct those blunders
Re: Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? by Raw2: 8:53am On Sep 06, 2012
D-Explorer:

oh shut up you fool. Did she not say she has realized her mistakes? Don't you make blunders, dummy?
Re: Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? by jhydebaba(m): 8:55am On Sep 06, 2012
Ice Angel:
Please modify the topic to "Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancée And Ask Her To Abort It?"
Re: Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? by slimyem: 8:59am On Sep 06, 2012
D-Explorer:

she nor fit modify nah..
Why u dey trouble the young woman?
Haba!cheesy
Re: Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 06, 2012
Ice Angel:
A girl tell her fiancee that she is pregnant for him. Thinking and wishing that the boy ll be fast in their marriage issue, but the boy in return said that she should abort it, that they need to plan their future. This was his words. Baby pls u know that you came from a poor home and your dad is dead, so i want to make this life a happy place for you, so let's not rush things. I don't want people to see u as a 'girl that went into marriage b/c she pregnant', i want them to see you as girl that go into marriage because you want it and not because of one thing or the order. Pls guys tell me IS THIS A TRUE LOVE, DOES HE REALLY WANT TO MARRY THE GIRL? [color=#990000][/color]
PREMARITAL SEX IS A SIN, THAT CAN TAKE U TO HELL,.. ABORTION IS MURDER, AND IF YOU DIE IN IT, THEN 2 HELL U GO... IF U CONTINIUE TO KILL THE INNOCENTS WITHOUT GIVING THEM A CHANCE TO LIVE, I PROPHECY WITH MY EYES OPEN, U ALSO SHAL BE ABORTED....
Re: Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? by Raw2: 9:07am On Sep 06, 2012
agabasam: PREMARITAL SEX IS A SIN, THAT CAN TAKE U TO HELL,.. ABORTION IS MURDER, AND IF YOU DIE IN IT, THEN 2 HELL U GO... IF U CONTINIUE TO KILL THE INNOCENTS WITHOUT GIVING THEM A CHANCE TO LIVE, I PROPHECY WITH MY EYES OPEN, U ALSO SHAL BE ABORTED....
do u realize u made no sense with this? How can someone die in abortion and how can a grown azz lady be aborted dummy?
Re: Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? by DExplorer1: 9:11am On Sep 06, 2012
slimyem: she nor fit modify nah..
Why u dey trouble the young woman?
Haba!cheesy
Hey dear, were you given this welcome party? cheesy
Re: Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? by Ivynwa(f): 9:24am On Sep 06, 2012
Ice Angel:

Sorry Sweetie, we were not laughing at you-o-o. We were only having fun and being free with English. No be everytime one must to hold one's breath and stand erect and at attention speaking clean queen Eliza English biko.grin grin Yeah, you can modify the title like you have been advised and you can check the internet for websites that can help you tidy up your English a bit, none of us is perfect with English. No be our language abeg.

Idowuogbo: Ivy don craze I swear!! grin grin
My darling, how you dey? We just dey catch fun-o-o Ojare.

sexkillz: You have loser it. grin

Oga S*xkillz how did I loser it nah? Nekwanu m anya bikonu! I was only telling her the many many things a guy can say when he gives a girl belle as she still dey wonder land dey wonder whether a guy can told her to ab*rtion it.grin grin

D-Explorer:
shocked Ivy, your age may have come inflation up for me to down as your boy grin You need some spanking, turn your backside!

Nnaa I know say a typical Naija man doesn't want to be called boy, I wasn't calling you a boy when I said "Yeah boy". Where I live a young boy can even use boy for his father----like "Did you hear what happened, boy?", "Yeah boy, I'm on my way" and all kind of boy, boy. You know the way Americans say "Yeah me-e-en", their own is "Yeah boy" grin grin

Did you say spanking? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Don't get caught up with that? grin Have a great day Mister.
Re: Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? by DExplorer1: 9:58am On Sep 06, 2012
Ivynwa: Nnaa I know say a typical Naija man doesn't want to be called boy, I wasn't calling you a boy when I said "Yeah boy". Where I live a young boy can even use boy for his father----like "Did you hear what happened, boy?", "Yeah boy, I'm on my way" and all kind of boy, boy. You know the way Americans say "Yeah me-e-en", their own is "Yeah boy" grin grin

Did you say spanking? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Don't get caught up with that? grin Have a great day Mister.
Thank you jawe my sisi.. but wait, at bolded..are you kidding me? That planet must be severely deteriorated grin
Re: Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 06, 2012
Raw.:
do u realize u made no sense with this? How can someone die in abortion and how can a grown azz lady be aborted dummy?
its metaphoric, u dummy, dnt u tink a medical std knws more abt abortions dan u, u cuunnnt......in any case, i jst made my point IN DEFENCE OF THE UNBORN CHILD.... Education can tel u its embryo or fetus(depending on the age) bt i call it an unborn child...
Re: Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? by DExplorer1: 10:22am On Sep 06, 2012
Raw.:
oh shut up you fool. Did she not say she has realized her mistakes? Don't you make blunders, dummy?
Bonkers like you don't always earn my reply but i see that you are spreading your insanity around every thread. Next time you want some attention, try not to be rude.
Re: Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 06, 2012
My dear

Tell your friend that any guy who impregnates a girl and tells her to abort it except for reason attached to health(loss of baby mama life)

Is a 'stew pid' hit and run boy!

When you 'hit and run', it means you jam person, and then you take off!

The boy don buy bread, slice bread, chop the bread and he don dey clean im mouth so!

LWKMD !

SMH---- undecided
Re: Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? by Ivynwa(f): 10:32am On Sep 06, 2012
D-Explorer:
Thank you jawe my sisi.. but wait, at bolded..are you kidding me? That planet must be severely deteriorated grin

Nopes Babe, it's a beautiful society.It's just their own English.
Every society has its slang just like we have our own broken English, you know.
Re: Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? by DExplorer1: 10:47am On Sep 06, 2012
Ivynwa:

Nopes Babe, it's a beautiful society.It's just their own English.
Every society has its slang just like we have our own broken English, you know.
I just imagine calling my papa.. Hey boy! grin grin grin
Taah Ivy, wetin no good, no good at all. No carry that one train those beautiful kids o.
Re: Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 06, 2012
Ivynwa: Yes girl, a guy can impregnate a girl and told (according to you) her many many things!

He can told her- "It weren't me" (Come on let's have fun & be free with English grin)

He can told her- "--But I was pulled it out--it can never be me!" cry

He can told her- "Find your Baby Daddy-- I are not the only one doing it to you"

He can told her- "Abortion it" and when she is done abortioning it find her disgusting and be planning on how to dump her.

He can told her- " You want to trickish me into marriage---I am not ready to marriage now"

He can even plan and take you to the doctor for antenatal guise and abortion it himself,he can slip drugs that can remove the baby into your drinks/tea so be careful when you do what you do Babes. Never you go setting a man up with pregnancy because it can boomerang on you and stink up your life. shocked tongue undecided kiss grin grin

you are hilarious, lwkmd!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? by Caseless: 12:42pm On Sep 06, 2012
See wetin SKIN-2-SKIN dey cause d OP nd d ppl in question. Enlish was buried acordin 2 england injuction on NL. May it soul rest in queen's palace...!
Re: Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? by fowowe411: 1:55pm On Sep 06, 2012
^^
I am still stuck on the English kant u guyz coment without abusin ode lasan mr english wetin u gt 4 ur ssce? No b f9

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Knows Her / My Brother Wants To Marry A Lady I Paid #200 To Sleep With In 2011(advice) / How Can I Tell He Is Enjoying It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.