Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

A Cry To Seun; The Tyranny Imposed By Mods On Nlanders And The Gpan Members - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Cry To Seun; The Tyranny Imposed By Mods On Nlanders And The Gpan Members (1443 Views)

Seun, The People Have Spoken, Make My Mama-gee Moderator / Message To Seun (the Owner Of Niraland) Please Ban SeanT21. / Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

A Cry To Seun; The Tyranny Imposed By Mods On Nlanders And The Gpan Members by abifoluwa: 11:05pm On Sep 05, 2012
The cries of a garri squad member
As the Duke of garri squad, I am writing to you all in tears about the blasphemy of the moderators and their treatment on the Nlanders.

The Nigeria constitution: Under the Fundamental rights, (Number 34, section 1, Part A ) it states that no person shall be subjected to torture or to inhuman or degrading treatment.

I hold my argument about the treatment of Nlanders and the Gpan members on the moderators under the constitution of Nigeria which states- No person shall be subjected to torture or to inhuman or degrading treatment.

This is a right that the moderators of Nland dishonored. The moderators of Nland violated this right by banning posters who express themselves freely posting about the sudden increase of the price of garri. We the Gpan squad is no different than the people who protest about the subsidy or the sudden introduction of 5000 NAIRA which actually has an effect on the increased price of garri. As it states in the constitution of Nigeria, Nobody should be degraded, but the Mods of Nland degraded the people because they protested about the price of garri freely without harming other users. This is a peaceful protest which is no different than the protest “martin Luther king JnR” organized in the United States years ago. Although some of the protest wasn’t peaceful; This was because some of the dogs who call themselves police tortured the people that protested peacefully. This people are no different than the Mods on Nland. They torture the garri squad and denied them of their fundamental rights that was written in the constitution.

I call on all ye peaceful members and the judge of Nland to judge this matter with close ears so that this matter doesnt get away without you guys setting up a committee to look into it. Seun, as the president of this site, i call on you, "i am not a babalawo o(mi o kin se sango) (sugbon me pe o)" to punish the moderators severely that have over-exercised the definition of absolute power.

You have given the moderators absolute power, and i quote a source which says "a British historian of the late eighteenth and early nineteenth centuries, in a letter to Bishop Mandell Creighton in 1887:

"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men."

I believe absolutely power corrupts because it licenses and gives individuals/people the power to unilaterally impose their will on others.

Sexkillz has shown this traits as i am very sure,other Nlanders can attest to this if you are with them and they wont be scared to talk because of the tyranny sexkillz will impose on them.

Seun, this is all i have to say lipsrsealed

P.S The constitution-
Chapter IV
Fundamental Rights

34.(1) Every individual is entitled to respect for the dignity of his person, and accordingly - [/b]
(a) no person shall be subject to torture or to inhuman or degrading treatment;
(b) no person shall he held in slavery or servitude; and
(c) no person shall be required to perform forced of compulsory labour.

5 Likes

Re: A Cry To Seun; The Tyranny Imposed By Mods On Nlanders And The Gpan Members by Aloodunayo: 11:42pm On Sep 05, 2012
To the front page pls! Seun nd his mods need to see this
Re: A Cry To Seun; The Tyranny Imposed By Mods On Nlanders And The Gpan Members by collins125: 11:47pm On Sep 05, 2012
As in, seriously

This garri thing don turn E-war o!

1 Like

Re: A Cry To Seun; The Tyranny Imposed By Mods On Nlanders And The Gpan Members by mjconcept(m): 11:58pm On Sep 05, 2012
Garri gives Seun nightmares.
Re: A Cry To Seun; The Tyranny Imposed By Mods On Nlanders And The Gpan Members by tellwisdom: 12:01am On Sep 06, 2012
Im working on defacing this site to garri section
Re: A Cry To Seun; The Tyranny Imposed By Mods On Nlanders And The Gpan Members by Babamaleazeez(m): 12:03am On Sep 06, 2012
I concur....y ban us because we d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ fite 4 d price of garri our motherfood grin

1 Like

Re: A Cry To Seun; The Tyranny Imposed By Mods On Nlanders And The Gpan Members by Opoki(m): 12:07am On Sep 06, 2012
@OP, you have spoken well, I believe its all fun but at a moment the Mods started flexing their muscles as if they are super being!
But without we who is seun and d mods? They're Absolutely nothing.

I think we should be respected and given the chance to express our views besides seun never gelped anyone to subscribe for Internet.

1 Like

Re: A Cry To Seun; The Tyranny Imposed By Mods On Nlanders And The Gpan Members by ourdailygarri: 12:16am On Sep 06, 2012
SEUN!!

make dem talk
oun ton ri lobe, ton se waru owo
Make dem talk
kulikuli poun kan odi naira kan
make dem talk
we want to know wasup idi ti [size=28pt]garri[/size] se won

2 Likes

Re: A Cry To Seun; The Tyranny Imposed By Mods On Nlanders And The Gpan Members by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 06, 2012
Hahahahaha!

My lips are sealed. I cracked a little joke about g...i and I got banned for 3 days. I nor dey talk. cheesy
Re: A Cry To Seun; The Tyranny Imposed By Mods On Nlanders And The Gpan Members by Aloodunayo: 12:25am On Sep 06, 2012
ourdailygarri: SEUN!!

make dem talk
oun ton ri lobe, ton se waru owo
Make dem talk
kulikuli poun kan odi naira kan
make dem talk
we want to know wasup idi ti [size=28pt]garri[/size] se won
Re: A Cry To Seun; The Tyranny Imposed By Mods On Nlanders And The Gpan Members by CyberG: 12:40am On Sep 06, 2012
Are you guys retarde.d? Why not go to the food section? It seems most young Nigerians in Nigeria are getting dumber by the day!

SEUN: Please stop banning the users but ban their IP Addresses for progressively increasing number of days. That will bring sanity to this madness quick enough. Will some non-offenders who use shared IP Address platforms be affected? Possibly yes but there remains no other way to enforce adherence to rules by young kids like this jokers. I ask that the NL experience, even if it cannot be improved immediately, it is preposterous to let a minority of this jokers ruin it for others!
Re: A Cry To Seun; The Tyranny Imposed By Mods On Nlanders And The Gpan Members by Dukeofgarri: 12:48am On Sep 06, 2012
CyberG: Are you guys retarde.d? Why not go to the food section? It seems most young Nigerians in Nigeria are getting dumber by the day!

SEUN: Please stop banning the users but ban their IP Addresses for progressively increasing number of days. That will bring sanity to this madness quick enough. Will some non-offenders who use shared IP Address platforms be affected? Possibly yes but there remains no other way to enforce adherence to rules by young kids like this jokers. I ask that the NL experience, even if it cannot be improved immediately, it is preposterous to let a minority of this jokers ruin it for others!
you called people retarded? then u said we are getting dumber? really? so u re better off? wat do u knw that others dont know. and if you really think banning IP addresses will work, well not for every1. there are people out here who by pass blocked I.P. does not even take minutes to do so grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Cry To Seun; The Tyranny Imposed By Mods On Nlanders And The Gpan Members by Nobody: 12:58am On Sep 06, 2012
Una fhuck up Ooo, na em una nor tell me since grin

Ayam the GPAN garri activist and we are ready to take this matter to the next level. Mr Seun and co have been wrongly intimidating the whole entire member of the GPAN and citizens of the almighty Republic of Garri.

We cannot sit down and watch our member being maltreated by this so-called govt.

#FreeTeamGarri
#iRepTeamGarri
#GPAN
Re: A Cry To Seun; The Tyranny Imposed By Mods On Nlanders And The Gpan Members by Nobody: 1:06am On Sep 06, 2012
whatever man.... this forum is phucked anyways.
Re: A Cry To Seun; The Tyranny Imposed By Mods On Nlanders And The Gpan Members by CyberG: 1:12am On Sep 06, 2012
Duke of garri:

you called people retarded? then u said we are getting dumber? really? so u re better off? wat do u knw that others dont know. and if you really think banning IP addresses will work, well not for every1. there are people out here who by pass blocked I.P. does not even take minutes to do so grin grin grin grin grin

And you are not ashamed of yourself for trolling and adding no value on here but dumbing down of Nigerians! Listen, you CANNOT bypass a blocked (blacklisted) IP but you can masquerade as another IP address which if blacklisted will result in you looking for another one to masquerade as. Remember IP addressing and software which leverage such technology did not drop from the sky but is created and improved by humans who have not been dumbed down by people like you with stupi.d topics like this you are doing. Does it matter if you spend your life switching to new IP addresses to connect and troll with? Grow a spine and go do something useful with your time or make the world at least better by not being another foo.l! angry angry
Re: A Cry To Seun; The Tyranny Imposed By Mods On Nlanders And The Gpan Members by Ajibel(m): 1:29am On Sep 06, 2012
Maybe seun shld create a garri section or sub section
Re: A Cry To Seun; The Tyranny Imposed By Mods On Nlanders And The Gpan Members by tpia5: 2:50am On Sep 06, 2012
i quote a source which says "a British historian of the late eighteenth and early nineteenth centuries, in a letter to Bishop Mandell Creighton in 1887:

what concerns the esteemed bishop or British historian with garri?

maybe you meant to quote obasanjo whose drinking of garri made the media rounds.
Re: A Cry To Seun; The Tyranny Imposed By Mods On Nlanders And The Gpan Members by seunfly: 6:24am On Sep 06, 2012
Seriously i think this garri peaple ar getting out of hand, they will just jump into honest, insigthfull and important discussion with garri palava sometimes it makes me think about what is happening to Nigeria. Our leaders are distroying the present and siphoning the future, the youth are not serious about the present niether think about future. MAY BE SEUN should provide them with GARRI SECTION so when thier mate is talking about how to move Nigeria forward they can be discussing on GARRI.
Re: A Cry To Seun; The Tyranny Imposed By Mods On Nlanders And The Gpan Members by schorlbone(m): 7:06am On Sep 06, 2012
Seun and motherators are taking us for granted in this forum. Can you imagine what they did to account? I just woke up this morning and realised that I have been banned for no reason

Check out:

Nairaland banned Garri_Activist for Persistent
trolling. Continuously derailing several threads
by posting offtopic garri comments. Ban
expires at September 13, 2012 at 04:54:44
AM.
Banned by OAM4J in Politics for offtopic garri
post. Ban expires on 1:14am On Sep 09
Banned by sexkillz in Romance for Troll. Ban
expires on 7:28am On Feb 07, 2106
Re: A Cry To Seun; The Tyranny Imposed By Mods On Nlanders And The Gpan Members by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 06, 2012
Lol
Re: A Cry To Seun; The Tyranny Imposed By Mods On Nlanders And The Gpan Members by r231(m): 8:02am On Sep 06, 2012
undecided : undecided
Re: A Cry To Seun; The Tyranny Imposed By Mods On Nlanders And The Gpan Members by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 06, 2012
OMG shocked
Re: A Cry To Seun; The Tyranny Imposed By Mods On Nlanders And The Gpan Members by ourdailygarri: 8:41am On Sep 06, 2012
CyberG: Are you guys retarde.d? Why not go to the food section? It seems most young Nigerians in Nigeria are getting dumber by the day!

Bros, you are not making any sense at all. Cybermyfoot! I use and MTN modem and my IP address is actually the same with my cousin in Asaba who uses and MTN modem to likewise my dad in Lagos too. So if the MTN IP is blocked, no one with MTN IP sould be able to access nairaland ba? Guy you dull. Now when I uses the turbo function of my opera browser, it actually acts like a proxy giving me a Poland IP. I know there are a couple of them but yet, thousands of people still use same. No long story needed sef, U just dull. That can't work here man, wake up.

1 Like

(1)

inside-pastor-ayo-oritsejafors-jet.ht / Could You Live In A Cylinder? / Billionaires That Graduated From College.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.