Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,082 members, 7,807,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Effects Of Kissin A Partner With T.b(tuberculosis)...? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Effects Of Kissin A Partner With T.b(tuberculosis)...? (934 Views)

Effects Of SALT Water On Skin And General Health / Are There Any Side Effects Of Using Methylated Spirit To Aid Beard Growth?? / Is Tuberculosis Hereditary!!?!??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Effects Of Kissin A Partner With T.b(tuberculosis)...? by ajos(m): 11:59pm On Sep 05, 2012
wat wul hapen wen u kiss sum1 with TUBERCULOSIS DISEASE...?pls help
Re: Effects Of Kissin A Partner With T.b(tuberculosis)...? by Nobody: 2:50am On Sep 06, 2012
LOL SERIOUSLY? grin

In the time you posted this, you could have utilized the search bars of dogpile, bing, yahoo, google and ask.com.

tongue
Re: Effects Of Kissin A Partner With T.b(tuberculosis)...? by Excelboi(m): 3:20am On Sep 06, 2012
^Like seriously, he should search for the answer! If he is too dumb to keep away from a mere kissing from someone with TB, then he doesn't need to be told the truth. How can he even ask such qstn in this century! Except an illiterate. Op, not tht I'm harsh on you but some qstn need not to be asked!
Re: Effects Of Kissin A Partner With T.b(tuberculosis)...? by CrazyMan(m): 3:44am On Sep 06, 2012
ajos: wat wul hapen wen u kiss sum1 with TUBERCULOSIS DISEASE...?pls help
Hmmm...so you actually kissed someone with TB...

There's no need asking what would happen, cos I feel you already know what you've gotten yourself into...therefore I would suggest that you seek medical assistance asap.
Re: Effects Of Kissin A Partner With T.b(tuberculosis)...? by Mynd44: 3:49am On Sep 06, 2012
MsDarkSkin: LOL SERIOUSLY? grin

In the time you posted this, you could have utilized the search bars of dogpile, bing, yahoo, google and ask.com.

tongue
"There are two types of wisdom, we either know something or we know where to find it"
Apparently, he OP does not have any type of wisdom at all
Re: Effects Of Kissin A Partner With T.b(tuberculosis)...? by cindyrella(f): 8:24am On Sep 06, 2012
Op,I think you already know! undecided
Re: Effects Of Kissin A Partner With T.b(tuberculosis)...? by ajos(m): 10:14am On Sep 06, 2012
hahaha u all r funny,i was just wonderin wen one falls a victim either @ d office,school,clubs,aeroplane,buses...etc.
Re: Effects Of Kissin A Partner With T.b(tuberculosis)...? by Mynd44: 4:42pm On Sep 06, 2012
Someone should please give the OP a brain
Re: Effects Of Kissin A Partner With T.b(tuberculosis)...? by ajos(m): 5:02pm On Sep 06, 2012
Mynd_44: Someone should please give the OP a brain
Wateva.

(1) (Reply)

moringa / Lace Wig Causes Forehead Cancer In Black Women, Study Shows / The Top Most Cancer-causing Foods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.