Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Uniben Second Batch Waiters- Lets Meet Here. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben Second Batch Waiters- Lets Meet Here. (1542 Views)

UNIBEN Second Batch Out! / Congratulation To Income Candidate That Apply For Uniben Second Batch Is Out / Unilorin Admission 2011/12 For 2nd List Waiters.lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Uniben Second Batch Waiters- Lets Meet Here. by HumbleServant(m): 5:41am On Sep 06, 2012
Students who scored up to the usual uniben cut-off mark(50) but not yet admitted, are all worried.
How long did it take uniben to mark & release the pume result? Let alone of just releasing second batch after first batch has been released for more than a month now. My fellow applicants, don't be over-worried, i quite understand what u are all passing through, is not easy.
No one actually knows the exact date it will be released, but lets hope before next week satuday the second batch admission list must actually be out. The only thing we should be doing now is praying to God, so that our names will be among the admitted students. If u have anything to say, pls u are free to express opinions as this forum is opened to everyone. God Bless U All!Students who scored up to the usual uniben cut-off mark(50) but not yet admitted, are all worried.
How long did it take uniben to mark & release the pume result? Let alone of just releasing second batch after first batch has been released for more than a month now. My fellow applicants, don't be over-worried, i quite understand what u are all passing through, is not easy.
No one actually knows the exact date it will be released, but lets hope before next week satuday the second batch admission list must actually be out. The only thing we should be doing now is praying to God, so that our names will be among the admitted students. If u have anything to say, pls u are free to express opinions as this forum is opened to everyone. God Bless U All!
Students who scored up to the usual uniben cut-off mark(50) but not yet admitted, are all worried.
No one actually knows the exact date it will be released, but lets hope before next week satuday the second batch admission list must actually be out. The only thing we should be doing now is praying to God, so that our names will be among the admitted students. If u have anything to say, pls u are free to express opinions as this forum is opened to everyone. God Bless U All!
Re: Uniben Second Batch Waiters- Lets Meet Here. by Odunnu: 5:48am On Sep 06, 2012
Stick to the original threads.

(1)

Any IJMB Exam Centre In Abuja/nasarawa / Top 100 Secondary Schools In Africa / 2014 FECAMDS CONVENTION===>UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.