Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies (156805 Views)

Total Nigeria Vacancies For A Finance Officer And Fleet Manager / Procter & Gamble Nigeria Vacancies! / Cadbury/may And Baker/bat Nigeria Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by Seun(m): 7:11pm On Nov 23, 2007
olefemmy (23/11/2007 15:52:04): An IT firm seeks to hire an experienced programmer with more than 2 yrs experience in Visual Basic, Access and SQL/Oracle. Certification will be an advantage. Intrested applicants may apply through t.gothic@yahoo. com or call 08052137841 Good luck!
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by kennyodu(f): 10:58am On Dec 05, 2007
Hi guys , i am a bit new to this website, please i want to find out how to get more info on nestle and arik air recruitment. if there other recent ones that you are aware of i wouldn't mind if you could spare me the details.Thanks cheesy
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by grape(f): 2:31pm On Dec 12, 2007
This is really good.
I am a graduate of sociology, second class upper. I am 25 years old and i need a job. Please keep me posted on the jobs available. Thank you.
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by walego(m): 7:01pm On Dec 21, 2007
Good day everyone here , i am new here and like to be able to use this forum to get a lucrative job so in case anybody have any info but i will appreciate if i am inform, i dont know how to use the forum well but i guess i will be able to negociate.do anyone know what format intercontinetal bank test looks like.and gtb as well, infact there was one topic i read soetimes ago abt what format most banks test take but i could get back to that topic again so anybody with info abt all the tests i will really appreciate it.thanks looking foward to having your replies
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by ComGrity: 5:21pm On Dec 30, 2007
Hi I.T wizards,nerds and gurus,
Pls avail me the opportunity of learning the ropes in any outstanding I.T firms.
Also, i need a mentor too.
Thanx.Ve a gr8t new year.
ComGrity
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by femi2sweet(m): 5:22pm On Feb 05, 2008
pls, i am a nigerian, i am a graduate of computer science education, looking for a job any where and a good that pays well too,
fred
shocked

Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by rumen(m): 10:51am On Feb 16, 2008
nice job guys. where can someone without experience start from? cos all the oil n gas requires experience in the field before one can be considered. pls i need someone to help me out
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by rumen(m): 10:59am On Feb 16, 2008
where can i gather experience if i must work in oil and gas firm cos they all seem to need people with experience. i need your help pls
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by Ronnykay(f): 11:03am On Feb 16, 2008
You can search google for relevant information
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by Seun(m): 8:00pm On Mar 10, 2008
olefemmy: If you're proficient in d use of C#, ASP.Net, PHP,MySQL and SQL Server, send your cv to togunmola@ssema.com. Some skills in Micromedia Flash could be an added advantage.
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by Seun(m): 11:27pm On Mar 13, 2008
Technology Times (technologytimesng.com) is expanding its business units offering diverse print, Web, Research and other services that deliver news and information on the Nigerian ICT industry.

We seek suitably qualified individuals to fill the positions of BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVES to support these areas of our business.

Applicants should note the following:

Key Roles:

· Developing and maintaining customer relationship to improve growth;

· Developing and implementing marketing and sales plans for the business units;

· Developing and aggressively marketing new and existing products to ensure favourable market response and optimum build up of revenue;

· Evaluating market research and competition analysis in order to formulate marketing plans and strategies;

· Competition monitoring;

· Ensuring deep market penetration, brand acceptability and loyalty.

Skills and Experience:

· Minimum of relevant First Degree or its equivalent;

· At least two years experience in a similar position;

· Successful track record in brand building and product development;

· Excellent interpersonal, communications and reporting skills;

· Good analytical and presentation skills;

· Result-oriented and strong positive attitude to success;

· Sound product sales acumen;

Optional: Valid National Drivers Licence

Please note that we offer competitive remunerations, reward package and opportunities for career growth and development.

Mode of application:

All applications, indicating 'Re: Business Development Executive Vacancy' in the subject line accompanied by CV and other relevant documents must be sent via e-mail only to info@technologytimesng.com

Please note that applications sent through any other means shall not be accepted.

Closing Date: March 31, 2008
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by speak2me: 8:49am On Apr 15, 2008
A BIOLOGICAL SCIENCE GRADUATE,

WITH INTEREST IN THE MANUFACTURING SECTOR./,

wink
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by speak2me: 8:54am On Apr 15, 2008
@FEMI2SWEET

WATS UP WITH THE PICS,

NA BY FINE BOY U GO GET JOB, ABEG GO JACK UR GMAT

grin
grin
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by mattybaby: 5:00pm On Apr 21, 2008
Vacancy

Spill nigeria Ltd is recuiting

1. Male Secretary

Qualification: diploma/ NCE

skill: Computer/ internet knowledge, Good filling ability

Remuneration: negotiable

2. Office assistant

Quaalification: SSCE

Skill: Computer skill

Loction: Surulere

Interested candidate should forwrd his CV stating the post applied for as subject to applications_spnl@yahoo.com or princessnike2001@yahoo.com
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by Seun(m): 11:33am On May 16, 2008
Aero Contractors.

Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by ekanyin: 1:53pm On Jun 02, 2008
Hi everyone,

There is a vacancy for only Abuja residents in a company called SaveMyContacts.The establishment is looking to employ a resource person. All applicants must have completed NYSC by the time of application. To apply send your cv and cover letter to uduak@savemycontacts.com by the 7th of June 2008.

Good luck
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by adebiyi221(m): 5:30pm On Jun 02, 2008
i am a Health, Safety and Environment manager. can anyone out there link me up with a job opening? will really appreciate it.
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by Leslexx: 10:45pm On Jun 23, 2008
Travel Elite Ltd is recruiting

Travel Elite Limited requires a professional and competent Travel Agent Consultants, PA/Secretary and Marketers for our Lagos based office in VGC near Ajah. This would be a "hands on" and involving post where you will be seen as part of the business, getting involved with supporting the team, putting new procedures and systems in place as well as providing first class Secretarial/PA support at Director level. You must have at least an OND certificate.

Job Title: Business Travel Consultant

Job Description

- Booking flights, hotels and car hire on IATAs BSP as well as our in-house Hotel Reservation System.
- Liasing with PA's, PRs Offices,Secretary's of different companies on a daily basis
- Advising on passport and visa requirements where applicable
- Providing excellent Customer Service
- Using a variety of fares - net, published, route deals and low cost

Job Title: Secretary/PA

Job Description

- Handling telephone calls and taking messages.
- Typing of letters and documents and researching information on the Internet.
- Keeping diary of appointments and any other commitments for the company employees.
- Preparation of monthly expense claims.
- Provision of travel arrangements for the Chairman/CEO.
- Provision of refreshments for visitors.
- Other office duties and tasks as necessary.

[/b]Job Title: Sales/Marketing Assistant

Job Description:

- Assisting in the development of new marketing opportunities
- Promoting company offers via email shots and promotional literature
- Soliciting Corporate Blue Chip Client to sign on to company's services
- Customer service
- Telephone reception
- The successful candidate will be working in an office environment as well as going out to meet with clients appointments.

If you feel you are qualified for any of these positions please forward your CV including a scanned picture of yourself to the email address provided below.

Email:leslexx@yahoo.com or call on 0808 389 8585
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by mytcollins: 8:34am On Jun 24, 2008
hi guys,dis dates of publication are quite strange,please kindly inform if this publications are most recent,seun.
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by cuteiyimi: 6:20pm On Jun 30, 2008
Brand Futurz a Marketing Research and Marketing Communications firm, seeks to recruit qualified candidates into the Client Service Department.
To qualify for this position, an individual must meet the following requirements:
• Female
• Single
• Between the ages of 21 and 25
• BSC/HND in any of the Social Sciences and Management Sciences Courses
• Live within Lagos
Qualified applicants should please send their CV’s as a Microsoft Word attachment to jalabede@yahoo.com. ( active email addresses and Telephone Numbers should be included in the CV).

The mail should carry ‘CLIENT SERVICE EXECUTIVE’ as its SUBJECT

Application closes on the 8th of July 2008
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by Seun(m): 5:47pm On Jul 01, 2008
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by ehikioyao: 11:39am On Jul 05, 2008
my fellow nigerian,i am a graduat,looking 4a job,pls any where in nigeria i will go,provided is a paid job.pls e-mail me in [ohisabiodun@yahoo.com] smiley
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by teejay1972: 5:41pm On Jul 13, 2008
want local and international oil and gas job? then visit www.offshoreoilgasjobs..com
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by Seun(m): 10:43am On Jul 16, 2008
I got this in my mailbox. It's unverified, so make sure you keep your eyes open:

A multinational company on the island need urgently the services of a male corper serving presently in lagos(Accounting graduate).u can send ur cv to folababy_daddy2007@yahoo.com
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by dapozobo: 10:54am On Jul 16, 2008
I need info on custom if they are recruiting and the website,thanks. cool
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by tripplea27(m): 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2008
pls,,,,any travel agency work out there, pls here is my email tripplea277@yahoo.com

thanks!!!!
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by tinuk: 9:54pm On Jul 30, 2008
@ Seun
pls tell me the post for Accounting firm @ Onikan Lagos Can an HND holder apply
also dt of the cofidential secretary u said the dead line is April 2006
hope u av not 4gotten dt we are in 2008? pls reply.
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by ibitoye28: 6:47pm On Jul 31, 2008
hello sir, i am ibitoye emmanuel, am from ekiti state, am be seaching for job, and i have diploma in computer engineer in computer college, i also have diploma in computer engineer which was awarded in ondo state polytechics owo. pls help me with the job the almight god will bless you. this my email:bigboy.femi2007@yahoo.com and my no 08023646765

Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by Seun(m): 8:51pm On Aug 20, 2008
olefemmy: The following services are urgently required:
Network engineers with proficiency in Cisco products/technologies. Location is in Port-Harcout

An Accountant with good level of integrity!

Procurement Officer

If you are interested or you know friends that are qualified, do send relevant resume and covering letter to tadewunmi@ipnxnigeria.net
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by kandeyc(m): 12:38pm On Feb 11, 2009
see you all at the top smiley
Re: Jobs In Nigeria | Vacancies by Hehi58(f): 5:21pm On Feb 17, 2009
VACANCY
Applications are invited from suitable and qualified candidates for immediate employment in a leading Telecommunications firm in Nigeria with growing branches all over Lagos.
Position:  Outlet Manager
Qualification: 
 An HND in either Accounting, Business Admin, Engineering or any of the Sciences .
 Minimum of four (4) years post NYSC working experience (experience in telecommunications sector will be an added advantage
 MALE  only.
 Not less than thirty (30) years old.
 He Must be Married.
 Candidate must be a dynamic, straightforward and must be able to function with little or no supervision.

Interested Candidates should submit their CV and Passport Photograph to telecommjobs@ymail.com  or send it to:
The Advertiser, P.O.Box 11635, Ikeja, Lagos.

Closing Date:  Two weeks from date of publication.

Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 / PH Based Oil Companies, Their Addresses, Phone Numbers & Websites. / 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.