Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,127 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Studying In EUC & Living In Cyprus.... Need Advice - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In EUC & Living In Cyprus.... Need Advice (1250 Views)

Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / North Cyprus / Nigerians Living In Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Studying In EUC & Living In Cyprus.... Need Advice by kulblazer(m): 8:27am On Sep 06, 2012
Please fellow nairalanders, I need guild or advice on way south cyprus does their thIngs... By God's grace, I will be going over there for studIes. Need info on cost of living, things to do before going there.
Re: Studying In EUC & Living In Cyprus.... Need Advice by kulblazer(m): 3:44pm On Sep 27, 2012
I'm still waiting for ur info@nairalanders....I want to plan things well wit It
Re: Studying In EUC & Living In Cyprus.... Need Advice by Ade001: 3:59pm On Sep 28, 2012
First, get your self tested on STD s and Hepatitis. Then get your admission from any of the colleges or universities in Republic of Cyprus(ROC).
Its advisable to use an agent or someone already in Cyprus( Preferably a student there) to fasten your admission processing though you can do it yourself from the school wbesite, normally its your o level results, PPT data Page and birth cert for undergraduate studies or with transcripts and statement of results for graduate studies. Application fee ranges from 0-200 euros depending on the school.

Then transfer your fees through bank or western union to the school account stated in your admission letter,( do not pay to agent or student)

Then you get confirmation letter and visa notification letter that you will take to the ROC embassy in Lagos. At the embassy, they will tell you the supporting documents for your visa application, They usually don't denial visa except for over age ( you cant give a clear reason why you want to do undergraduate program at the age 35, fake documents, low account balance in your account statement or you are already on their black list.

Then when traveling to ROC, hold about 3000 euros( physical cash, the immigration officers at Larnaca Airport will surely see and count the cash before stamping you in grin.)

Then you start speaking paragallo, yiassou, efkaristou, eat Souvlaki, going to scorpios club and club zoo wink. Have a nice experinece in ROC
Re: Studying In EUC & Living In Cyprus.... Need Advice by llbhuds: 10:24pm On Sep 28, 2012
Ade001: First, get your self tested on STD s and Hepatitis. Then get your admission from any of the colleges or universities in Republic of Cyprus(ROC).
Its advisable to use an agent or someone already in Cyprus( Preferably a student there) to fasten your admission processing though you can do it yourself from the school wbesite, normally its your o level results, PPT data Page and birth cert for undergraduate studies or with transcripts and statement of results for graduate studies. Application fee ranges from 0-200 euros depending on the school.

Then transfer your fees through bank or western union to the school account stated in your admission letter,( do not pay to agent or student)

Then you get confirmation letter and visa notification letter that you will take to the ROC embassy in Lagos. At the embassy, they will tell you the supporting documents for your visa application, They usually don't denial visa except for over age ( you cant give a clear reason why you want to do undergraduate program at the age 35, fake documents, low account balance in your account statement or you are already on their black list.

Then when traveling to ROC, hold about 3000 euros( physical cash, the immigration officers at Larnaca Airport will surely see and count the cash before stamping you in grin.)

Then you start speaking paragallo, yiassou, efkaristou, eat Souvlaki, going to scorpios club and club zoo wink. Have a nice experinece in ROC

grin grin grin grin grin
also alexandros pub in lidra beside betting house
Re: Studying In EUC & Living In Cyprus.... Need Advice by Ade001: 9:52am On Sep 29, 2012
hhehehheheh, Have you been to Secrets in Larnaca, man It was a place i wont go again. Like Limassol more, though agianapa is cool during summer. In the north Lions garden rocks as well
Re: Studying In EUC & Living In Cyprus.... Need Advice by omobaba123: 1:26pm On Sep 29, 2012
Please can anyone tell me what it will take for me to study in Norway and work over there,i want to move there and study and how can i go about it without going through agent..please agent respond..
Re: Studying In EUC & Living In Cyprus.... Need Advice by kulblazer(m): 11:19pm On Sep 30, 2012
Thanks @Ade, i have gotten admission into EUC but remaining to pay up the fee. Off-campus and on-campus housing, who is beta
Re: Studying In EUC & Living In Cyprus.... Need Advice by Ade001: 7:48am On Oct 01, 2012
off campus is better, you will live with other students( that's my opinion sha), Living in dormitory has its pros and cons.
Re: Studying In EUC & Living In Cyprus.... Need Advice by kulblazer(m): 3:18pm On Oct 01, 2012
Ok. But i don't knw if they accept 2 students sharing 1room apartment.
Re: Studying In EUC & Living In Cyprus.... Need Advice by Ade001: 3:48pm On Oct 01, 2012
Ofcourse, you can share apartment with other students.
Re: Studying In EUC & Living In Cyprus.... Need Advice by llbhuds: 10:30pm On Oct 02, 2012
kulblazer: Thanks @Ade, i have gotten admission into EUC but remaining to pay up the fee. Off-campus and on-campus housing, who is beta

and u are a student
hnmmmm
Re: Studying In EUC & Living In Cyprus.... Need Advice by kulblazer(m): 7:27am On Oct 05, 2012
because of 'who' indeed of 'which'. Tell me u r above mistake
Re: Studying In EUC & Living In Cyprus.... Need Advice by llbhuds: 2:10am On Oct 06, 2012
kulblazer: because of 'who' indeed of 'which'. Tell me u r above mistake

If u think this is better, then I have to go back to school.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Cheap Flights From Nigeria To Other Countries? / Truck Accident Along Oyo Ogbomoso Express Road This Morning. / Nigerians Living In Holland, How Is Life Over There??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.