Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince (56358 Views)

Musician Mzbel: 'I Don’t Like Sex, I Open My Legs To Please My Boyfriend' / Ghanaian Singer Mzbel Says Jesus Christ Doesn’t Exist / [ghananian Actress] Yvonne Nelson And Mzbel, Stab’s Each Other Over Ice Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by SmoothCrim: 12:13am On Sep 08, 2012
[quote author=Akson man][/quote]

FAIL! You can't even quote... Phone lines?? are you dumb?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Do you tihnk there is only one phone company in Ghana cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Bakassi's are useless!!
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Todaynatoday: 12:14am On Sep 08, 2012
SmoothCrim:

I sleep when I want O!!!

Bakassi is in Cameroon because they defeated you!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue
no oo! Bakassi is not inside cameroon oo, Na we 2 country dey share the land. But y since u kum dey associate am with Nigeria?
U are not a yabis expert
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by SmoothCrim: 12:14am On Sep 08, 2012
manny4life:

Facts? Lol, seeing how discombobulated you are, you couldn't even discern between ICC judgement in the Bakassi case is really questionable. After all, Ghanians are not known for their intelligence and IQ, co it will make sense, we're not holding it against you.

ICC International criminal court??

That is where all Bakassi politicians belong!!
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Todaynatoday: 12:15am On Sep 08, 2012
SmoothCrim:

FAIL! You can't even quote... Phone lines?? are you dumb?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Do you tihnk there is only one phone company in Ghana cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Bakassi's are useless!!
smoothcream, na 4 where u dey apply that ya cream? Cos e be lyk say ur brain need small lubrication
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by SmoothCrim: 12:15am On Sep 08, 2012
Todaynatoday: no oo! Bakassi is not inside cameroon oo, Na we 2 country dey share the land. But y since u kum dey associate am with Nigeria?
U are not a yabis expert

All the tribes in Bakassi are Nigerian!! tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by manny4life(m): 12:16am On Sep 08, 2012
Todaynatoday: no oo! Bakassi is not inside cameroon oo, Na we 2 country dey share the land. But y since u kum dey associate am with Nigeria?
U are not a yabis expert

The dude is so confusedddddddddddddddd

Tryna put his hands everywhere. I thought he was arguing about Nigerian women, now he wants to change it to Bakassi case to how Nigeria can't manage resources... So freaking confused cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 08, 2012
SmoothCrim:

Nigerians don't even rule Nigeria!! In Ghana you are irrelevant. IN fact you make up a pathetic percent of the economy... http://allafrica.com/stories/201208240401.html

113 million out of 80 billion dollars is nothing! grin grin grin grin

If you were in our oil, gold or Cocoa you could talk but, you don't have the brains to be in those fields! You can't even manage your own oil!!! grin grin grin grin

Learn to rule yourself first you bum!
We are talking Money you are talking oil, cocoa and Gold? Who gave this punk an xtra life? Cos he's 'dead n gone' like GHADDAFFI/JOHN ATTA MILLS/MELES ZENAWI. I think Jesus saved him like Lazarus, I'm about to kill him again and keep away this rust !
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by SmoothCrim: 12:16am On Sep 08, 2012
manny4life:

The dude is so confusedddddddddddddddd

Tryna put his hands everywhere. I thought he was arguing about Nigerian women, now he wants to change it to Bakassi case to how Nigeria can't manage resources... So freaking confused cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I call Nigerian's Bakassi's!!! Bakassi to me is an insult!! wink wink wink
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by SmoothCrim: 12:17am On Sep 08, 2012
Mr Exxell: We are talking Money you are talking oil, cocoa and Gold? Who gave this punk an xtra life? Cos he's 'dead n gone' like GHADDAFFI/JOHN ATTA MILLS/MELES ZENAWI. I think Jesus saved him like Lazarus, I'm about to kill him again and keep away this rust !

If you had any brains you would know oil, cocoa and gold bring... MONEY!!! wink
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Todaynatoday: 12:18am On Sep 08, 2012
SmoothCrim:

All the tribes in Bakassi are Nigerian!! tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin
emm.. Wetin i dey try tell u be say bakassi no be yab! Dat one no dey pain anybody. Find correct yabis take sama diz people wey they diss ur tewa tewa country
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by manny4life(m): 12:18am On Sep 08, 2012
SmoothCrim:

ICC International criminal court??

That is where all Bakassi politicians belong!!

Apparently, if you were smart enough, you will know I was referring to ICJ - International Court of Justice... Yes, I made a typo and I corrected, NOW WHAT? grin grin grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by SmoothCrim: 12:18am On Sep 08, 2012
It is pretty obvious there may be problems between us so, you stay in your country and we will stay in ours!!! We don't have to interact with each other!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by beeboy09(m): 12:19am On Sep 08, 2012
Ole!!! The only thing you guys were able to make was given to you by naija. We even let you cart our cocoa in ur freakin gh must go bags. You guys are just lazy bums. Naija dudes grew up in the hustle that's why an average naija dude dines with ur charcoal faced politicians. Lmao. You even stole a common M essien! Do you think he's a gh dude? Ole. Praise him, You praise Naija.
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by anitank(f): 12:19am On Sep 08, 2012
See Ghana of yesterday o, dem don get mouth finish. Sh.i.t happens!!!
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by ayomidis(m): 12:20am On Sep 08, 2012
Has any body heard of ghana must go?...pls explain 2 him how his fathers cleaned my shoe b 4 i sent them away
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by manny4life(m): 12:21am On Sep 08, 2012
The dude is so bamboozled, I'm done with his foolishness... cool cool cool

Someone call me when he's ready to focus and react like someone without a brain fart
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Todaynatoday: 12:21am On Sep 08, 2012
beeboy09: Ole!!! The only thing you guys were able to make was given to you by naija. We even let you cart our cocoa in ur freakin gh must go bags. You guys are just lazy bums. Naija dudes grew up in the hustle that's why an average naija dude dines with ur charcoal faced politicians. Lmao. You even stole a common M essien! Do you think he's a gh dude? Ole. Praise him, You praise Naija.
smoothcream, are u gonna let this guy just walk away?
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by SmoothCrim: 12:21am On Sep 08, 2012
beeboy09: Ole!!! The only thing you guys were able to make was given to you by naija. We even let you cart our cocoa in ur freakin gh must go bags. You guys are just lazy bums. Naija dudes grew up in the hustle that's why an average naija dude dines with ur charcoal faced politicians. Lmao. You even stole a common M essien! Do you think he's a gh dude? Ole. Praise him, You praise Naija.

Essien is an Akan name. Akans don't live in Nigeria.

Just Yorobbers, Igbore's Fulani's low class How?Sad's ICow's etc etc!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by SmoothCrim: 12:22am On Sep 08, 2012
ayomidis: Has any body heard of ghana must go?...pls explain 2 him how his fathers cleaned my shoe b 4 i sent them away

Have you heard of Alien Compliance Order??

Same thing!! We did Naija Must Go before and we will do it again. wink wink wink
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Todaynatoday: 12:23am On Sep 08, 2012
SmoothCrim:

Essien is an Akan name. Akans don't live in Nigeria.

Just Yorobbers, Igbore's Fulani's low class How?Sad's ICow's etc etc!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
now, thats more like it! Smooth cream! Smoothcream!! Smoothcream!!!
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 08, 2012
SmoothCrim:

If you had any brains you would know oil, cocoa and gold bring... MONEY!!! wink
You gat no brains in that oil filled, murky cranium on your neck. You spit rubbish. The only way you can ever come close to we Naija dudes is like Cadaver ready for extraction to that Spyrogyra filled, retardedd swamp called GHANA. Talk Raw Cash and stop telling us Ghana got this or that. Bigoted, worm infested, ant ridden cuntt!
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by SmoothCrim: 12:26am On Sep 08, 2012
Alien Compliance Order... When we kicked all Nigerians out of GHana...

Basically we called you an Alien!!Told you to comply!! And ordered you out of Ghana!!!

It will happen again!! wink wink wink
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Todaynatoday: 12:26am On Sep 08, 2012
SmoothCrim:

Have you heard of Alien Compliance Order??

Same thing!! We did Naija Must Go before and we will do it again. wink wink wink
why must you use "Naija" that word is reserved for citizens of Nigeria ONLY! U hear? But u are still ahead sha!
Smoothcream!
Smoothcream!!
Smoothcream!!!
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Aksonman: 12:26am On Sep 08, 2012
SmoothCrim: It is pretty obvious there may be problems between us so, you stay in your country and we will stay in ours!!! We don't have to interact with each other!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

[size=13pt]It will shock you that MOST Nigerians dont give a flying fvck about Ghana or Ghanaians, whatever online 'Ghana bashings' we partake in over here is just for FUN. The everyday Nigerian is more interested in his hustle. But the same cannot be said for Ghanaians (I have lived in Ghana),the average Ghanaian sees a Nigerian as a threat in EVERYTHING,yet Ghanaians are addicted to almost everything Nigerian-music, movies and even politics.[/size] undecided

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Todaynatoday: 12:28am On Sep 08, 2012
SmoothCrim: Alien Compliance Order... When we kicked all Nigerians out of GHana...

Basically we called you an Alien!!Told you to comply!! And ordered you out of Ghana!!!

It will happen again!! wink wink wink
yes u called them aliens, u told them to comply and u told them to f..u...c..k.. off! Now u gat game!
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by SmoothCrim: 12:28am On Sep 08, 2012
If a Ghanaian knows anything about you it is due to the big crime and immigration. That is why we need another Alien Compliance order wink wink wink wink Kick the Naija's out once and for all.
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by beeboy09(m): 12:29am On Sep 08, 2012
Lmao I heard you guys put bandaners on ur foreheads? Lmao. Guess what we did those stuff 2 decades ago. That's just for you to know that u guys are years behind. Forget o. Even ur freakin generals are trained here in naija. What peace keeping jobs does gh do? Even SA dey salute naija na una come dey fart for here! Guy park well!
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 08, 2012
SmoothCrim: It is pretty obvious there may be problems between us so, you stay in your country and we will stay in ours!!! We don't have to interact with each other!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Running away? Lmao. Dont try my Naija Hommies. "Cut us off at the waist, GHANIANS can't be half the man that We are"
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Todaynatoday: 12:30am On Sep 08, 2012
Akson man:

[size=13pt]It will shock you that MOST Nigerians dont give a flying fvck about Ghana or Ghanaians, whatever online 'Ghana bashings' we partake in over here is just for FUN. The everyday Nigerian is more interested in his hustle. But the same cannot be said for Ghanaians (I have lived in Ghana),the average Ghanaian sees a Nigerian as a threat in EVERYTHING,yet Ghanaians are addicted to almost everything Nigerian-music, movies and even politics.[/size] undecided
that's a big fat lie, the average ghanian is more interested in hustling! They hustle for beans & garri
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by anitank(f): 12:31am On Sep 08, 2012
At the end of the day, we are all BLACKS and we are all AFRICANS!!!

Make Love, not War (team #noHomo)

Goodnight folks, am out!

POW!!!
Re: Yvonne Nelson & Mzbel Fight For Ice-Prince by Vergil: 12:32am On Sep 08, 2012
bittyend:

What are you on about? Are you implying that these two basic, any girl can't fight because of the guy?

Are you a male, female, or both? You're as confused as your sexuality. undecided

U're funny. What's sexuality gotta do with this?
Point is, stop blabbing over what's not true. Isn't that the whole point of this convo? Unless, u know its probably not true and u just chatting for the sake of it. Chat all sort, rubbish baseless chat, flame war chat, ego-high chats etc...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) / Ike Onyeama Celebrates His Girlfriend, Fayahbabe On Her Birthday / Throw Back Photo Of Phyno' What A Transformation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.