Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

The Hidden Risks Of Getting A Tattoo - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Hidden Risks Of Getting A Tattoo (20085 Views)

Risks Associated With MouthAction / 7 Health Risks Of Child Bearing After Age 35 / Ladies Beware: 6 Health Risks Of Wearing A G-string (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hidden Risks Of Getting A Tattoo by Aphrygian(m): 6:50pm On Sep 06, 2012
If ur body is tattoed in osun state u are doomed.cos the fear of the swift action squad is jst d begining of wisdom.but soldier no they beat gaari squad 4 here o.
Re: The Hidden Risks Of Getting A Tattoo by ayobase(m): 7:09pm On Sep 06, 2012
DICKtator: For tattoo lovers, don't they get tired of their tattoos? even 50 cent removed a lot of his own!!!!.
Remember the "if i had a Buggati veyron i won't scratch it cos of it value' aphorism. i think it can be applied to this tattoo of a thingy!!!!.
None of my Business though, es ist auch nicht auf den Preis der Garri auf dem Markt.
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Hidden Risks Of Getting A Tattoo by XFive: 7:41pm On Sep 06, 2012
Op thank you so much for the information, Let people learn from this and not die in ignorance
Re: The Hidden Risks Of Getting A Tattoo by milky3(f): 7:42pm On Sep 06, 2012
::Andrew:::
I have a tatoo on my john thomas how do i remove it? angry angry angry angry
simply use knife or blade better sti use NaOH 2 scrape it. Gbam! grin
Re: The Hidden Risks Of Getting A Tattoo by REMMEI(m): 7:46pm On Sep 06, 2012
Thought this tattoo thangy is one of our real culture in africa..i still remember ma grand mum having a tattoo on her arms..she inscripted her name on it and it's so beautiful..i think we own this tattoo thangy not those west that came ta contaminate our cultural believe and stole it away from us..

And there's this tree that has some kinda sticky fluid.. we write or draw anything on our body with it and ground a lil charcoal we rub it on it and it create a temporary tattoo on us..we do this alot of time when we were kids..though it messed up our body but it's fun really..now that they are talking bout this chemicalize ink some people think it's originated from the west..

undecided

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Risks Of Getting A Tattoo by Copperfield(m): 8:25pm On Sep 06, 2012
Leviticus 19:28 NIV
Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the Lord. Gbam

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Risks Of Getting A Tattoo by mamabear1(f): 9:07pm On Sep 06, 2012
Poor me and I ve a tatoo on ma thigh...waz finking of gettin two more ooo coz I really do likey! sad sad sad
Re: The Hidden Risks Of Getting A Tattoo by Deiok(m): 9:21pm On Sep 06, 2012
KINGwax: why is this post not hidden. It seeks of great stupidity! You're one of those new kids right. Go learn more.
You must be out of your senses. You dont even read what you are writing. SOLECISM.
Re: The Hidden Risks Of Getting A Tattoo by Les: 9:41pm On Sep 06, 2012
Thayay: Tatoos are meant 4 thugs lyk my dad used 2 say
for sure!
Re: The Hidden Risks Of Getting A Tattoo by brosnan68: 10:07pm On Sep 06, 2012
Interesting theme!
Re: The Hidden Risks Of Getting A Tattoo by olatwo(m): 10:41pm On Sep 06, 2012
ebamma: the should be telling lil wayne this not us
Re: The Hidden Risks Of Getting A Tattoo by agb2011(f): 10:48pm On Sep 06, 2012
CUT IT OFF! angry angry
Re: The Hidden Risks Of Getting A Tattoo by DAVE5(m): 11:45pm On Sep 06, 2012
Copperfield: Leviticus 19:28 NIV
Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the Lord. Gbam
I don dey find dis particular passage since
Re: The Hidden Risks Of Getting A Tattoo by Fabulous1: 12:52am On Sep 07, 2012
bring the garri, money no dey but we go use salt and kernel
Re: The Hidden Risks Of Getting A Tattoo by edawg(m): 6:07am On Sep 07, 2012
[quote author=lagerwhenindoubt]How does this affect the culture of tattoo in Nigeria.. i mean seriously grin grin grin where is my garri grin grin[/quote). Abi oo my broda..tatoo ni needle ko

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Risks Of Getting A Tattoo by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 07, 2012
I have always hated tatoo though i hav one on my hand
Re: The Hidden Risks Of Getting A Tattoo by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 07, 2012
comment cela affecte le prix du gari sur le marché? smiley
Re: The Hidden Risks Of Getting A Tattoo by a1solution: 7:44am On Sep 07, 2012
Tattoo makes someone look like criminal even if he is not. If you are not a popular artist and your skin is tattooed I am sorry for you because one day you may face what you never expected.
Re: The Hidden Risks Of Getting A Tattoo by megxo(m): 9:24am On Sep 07, 2012
Havilah93:
...and Florida
@topic, the things people do for beauty
n wiz khalifa, chris brown
Re: The Hidden Risks Of Getting A Tattoo by nuella50: 9:53am On Sep 07, 2012
just go to boko haram or MEND to helep u bomb/chop am off. olodo when u put am der u no know say the ink fit worry u shei ! cheesy grin
Re: The Hidden Risks Of Getting A Tattoo by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 07, 2012
Somebody Is discouraging me embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: The Hidden Risks Of Getting A Tattoo by kalufelix(m): 10:47am On Sep 07, 2012
mama bear: Poor me and I ve a tatoo on ma thigh...waz finking of gettin two more ooo coz I really do likey! sad sad sad
uhhhhh!...how sexxxy
Re: The Hidden Risks Of Getting A Tattoo by codernoni: 11:10am On Sep 07, 2012
DICKtator: For tattoo lovers, don't they get tired of their tattoos? even 50 cent removed a lot of his own!!!!.
Remember the "if i had a Buggati veyron i won't scratch it cos of it value' aphorism. i think it can be applied to this tattoo of a thingy!!!!.
None of my Business though, es ist auch nicht auf den Preis der Garri auf dem Markt.
grin grin grin grin
Forgetabout that Buggati scratching stuff. 'Hotrods' cars are scratched as well huh?
Re: The Hidden Risks Of Getting A Tattoo by amyg(f): 11:15am On Sep 07, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: How does this affect the culture of tattoo in Nigeria.. i mean seriously grin grin grin where is my garri grin grin
Anoda garri-squad member in attendance

1 Like

Re: The Hidden Risks Of Getting A Tattoo by masterpiecer(m): 11:23am On Sep 07, 2012
too many hidden post, am scaredshocked

2 Likes

Re: The Hidden Risks Of Getting A Tattoo by kokabiel(f): 11:32am On Sep 07, 2012
masterpiecer: too many hidden post, am scaredshocked

I am honestly amazed (and disappointed with @MODs and @SEUN) there are literally hundreds of very vain,inane and childish topics that make the frontpage everyday and they stay at the top of your view ensuring that you do not see important,life-changing posts that quickly get hidden and shoved to page 2 or 3 and eventually disappear. They focus all their MOD energies at this errant phenomenon. I think the value system for which thread makes it to Front-page needs to be evaluated. it is usually in typical useless threads that these G-squad come in to throw their cliched responses like "how does that affect the price of ground-cassava" I am even starting to think differently given the MODs penchant for banning all and sundry

Here are typical "bush" threads that MODs seem to love because they attract the likely bush bunch
1: I Go Dye Denies Buy An SUV For A Lover
2: A Picture Of Bill Clinton Bowing To Obama
3: Picture Of Davido Eating Akpu?
4: Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon
5: Ladies Are You A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama?

Week in Week out this is what some Nigerians on Nairaland have to offer

4 Likes

Re: The Hidden Risks Of Getting A Tattoo by alons: 5:52pm On Sep 07, 2012
hmmmm fine boys where are you try and hear that oooooh!
Re: The Hidden Risks Of Getting A Tattoo by cindyrella(f): 7:35am On Sep 08, 2012
Cut it off! undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Sacks Striking Doctors / COVID-19: FG Orders Closed Isolation Centres To Prepare For Re-Opening / Nigerian Hunchbacks: "People See Us As Money-making Machines"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.