Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself (19409 Views)

Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment / Guide To Create A Nigeria Verified Paypal Account Using GTB Or Other Mastercard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 12:07am On Sep 09, 2012
Let me start my explanation on that of

"1.You can open that of Niger and
Benin Republic which you can operate with
Nigeria IP."

In this case,I recommend you to open that of Benin Republic but you can open that of Niger as well following the same guide.

You will need to sacrifice 1 or 2 weeks for this to be done.
Go to Benin Republic and Lodge in an hotel or with any friend you know there,note the address of the hotel or house you stay and walk up to Ecobank there to open a bank account with them by giving all what is being demanded from you as I can't boldly say all the requirements to open an account with them but don't be scared as you will find out ways to open an account and as well buy their phone line so as to have a phone number.
After you must have gotten bank account,phone number and a valid address noted,open your laptop and connect to the Internet or just use any of their cafe.
I recommend you to use Mozilla Firefox but make sure that you clear all browsing history either using your own Mozilla on your Laptop or cafe PC.
After you must have done that,login to paypal.com and click on signup or create an account as it appears to you,select Benin as your country while you select PREMIER as your account type and fill the remainning details as required but make sure that you use your name as it appears on your bank account and submit your application.

Hope you got that?
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 12:24am On Sep 09, 2012
Note!Don't add your bank account straight should in case it demands for it as you need to activate your PayPal account first.

Next step is to activate your PayPal account with a link that will be sent to your email,set your security questions and answers,add your phone number if you got one the time you got there in preparation to verifying your PayPal account

Open your email you used,follow the procedure shown to you to take,click by right on security questions and to confirm your phone number as those ones are easy as you will be guided by the instructions set.

After those one done,the next thing is to add and confirm your bank account and probably a credit card if you have provided the bank was able to get you one but dont be scared if not available as adding and confirming your bank account will get your account verified.

Ok?Hold as I want to take a break before I come back to explain how to add and confirm your bank account for verification within 2 or 3 days.
I will be back and feel free to drop me any question before then.
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 7:52am On Sep 09, 2012
Since it is now time to add and confirm your account,login and click on get verified and you will be promptef to add your bank account detail of ECOBANK.
Add it and you will be asked to come back later to add deposit(s) that will reflect in your account in 2 or 3 days.

Go to your bank for statement to see the deposit and then login into your PayPal account will become verified.

Now that your PayPal is now verifed,you are good to leave Benin Republic and come to Nigeria to be using it with Nigeria IP.

Note that you can only send cash from your Niger or Benin Republic PayPal account and you can as well fund your account with your Bank and as well withdraw from it using your bank.

This type of PayPal account is good for anyone that want to be selling PayPal cash in Nigeria like I do and other sites do in Nigeria.
Hope this helps and feel free to ask question and I will be expantiating on the second way soon.

Stay tuned and I wish you goodluck...
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by arbitrage: 9:45am On Sep 09, 2012
Etisalat, now you are talking. We will await remaining options and their guiding steps. Thanks.
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 10:00am On Sep 09, 2012
You are highly welcomed! !!

That had been my plan but I no wanna be a dictatorship or instructor with this PayPal issue but wanna act as a Tutor and guidance.

OK?Hope you people are now getting me.

Watchout and feel free to ask me any question anything that I've posted above because I like questions and challenges as they bring out the best in me because I'm a bit someone secretive though I like giving tips in full but do get moved with challenges like this to bring about 70% of my secrets that I will fully shower here.

Note that no one can get my 100% secret in here in public but I will try my best in here.OK?

arbitrage: Etisalat, now you are talking. We will await remaining options and their guiding steps. Thanks.
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by austinsmat(m): 10:18am On Sep 09, 2012
but can i use the paypal i open at benin buy shop online like amazon from nigeria
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by straneur(m): 10:25am On Sep 09, 2012
austinsmat: but can i use the paypal i open at benin buy shop online like amazon from nigeria

Yes you can use it
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 10:53am On Sep 09, 2012
You can definitely use it anywhere online,put money into it via your Benin Republic Bank account or Niger Bank account depending on any of the country that you use.

You can as well withdraw your cash back into your bank account should in case you need it.

You cannot receive PayPal cash from other PayPal account into it but aside that,you can do other things with it just that you can compare it reputation with that of USA or some powerful non european countries.OK?

austinsmat: but can i use the paypal i open at benin buy shop online like amazon from nigeria
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 11:42am On Sep 09, 2012
We are now in the second episode

2.You can as well open a verified PayPal account with virtual Credit cards

Note that using virtual credit cards to verify USA PayPal account is not good at all but it is highly possible and it works but using Bank account is given superiority because credit card is mainly meant to remove your monthly $500 monthly withdrawal limit while your bank account works so well for verifying your account and to stand as a pillar whenever you want to make a payment on any site though credit card does the same thing if set as primary but for the purpose of this section of PayPal account opening way,we will be using credit card or let me say that virtual credit card for the job.

For this reason,I will strongly recommend you to use VCC for non europeans countries supported by PayPal.
Do you know all the non europeans countries?If not,I will list them below but we will be selecting 5 best ones that works very well for PayPal after listing all the countries below and they are:
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 11:46am On Sep 09, 2012
But we are just going to be making use of
China,Singapore,United Arab Emirates,South Africa and India and I stand to be corrected because I can't really rememeber fully all the criteria that I normally use even also to know the best out of these five but I'm giving you this as an assignment to know that of any of these five countries that you want to use by writing it somewhere or keeping it in your mind.

Kindly open this webpage at
www.ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/customs/customs_duties/rules_origin/introduction/article_403_en.htm in new page to see all the non european countries.

Can you see them all now but as I've said earlier,we are going to be making use of just the best 5 paypal supported countries that work well with VCC for instant verification.OK?

legalwealth: We are now in the second episode

2.You can as well open a verified PayPal account with virtual Credit cards

Note that using virtual credit cards to verify USA PayPal account is not good at all but it is highly possible and it works but using Bank account is given superiority because credit card is mainly meant to remove your monthly $500 monthly withdrawal limit while your bank account works so well for verifying your account and to stand as a pillar whenever you want to make a payment on any site though credit card does the same thing if set as primary but for the purpose of this section of PayPal account opening way,we will be using credit card or let me say that virtual credit card for the job.

For this reason,I will strongly recommend you to use VCC for non europeans countries supported by PayPal.
Do you know all the non europeans countries?If not,I will list them below but we will be selecting 5 best ones that works very well for PayPal after listing all the countries below and they are:

Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 12:22pm On Sep 09, 2012
Read here www.virtual-cc.com/en/paypal
and here at https://www.instantvirtualcreditcards.com/prepaid.php so as to learn more about VCC from these two sources that I highly recommend to get your VCC from which I will explain better as time goes on.

Wow!My thumbs need rest as they are acheing me as I'm typing now.
It's not easy though but I have to finish that which that I've started.

I'll be back soon...

legalwealth: But we are just going to be making use of
China,Singapore,United Arab Emirates,South Africa and India and I stand to be corrected because I can't really rememeber fully all the criteria that I normally use even also to know the best out of these five but I'm giving you this as an assignment to know that of any of these five countries that you want to use by writing it somewhere or keeping it in your mind.

Kindly open this webpage at
www.ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/customs/customs_duties/rules_origin/introduction/article_403_en.htm in new page to see all the non european countries.

Can you see them all now but as I've said earlier,we are going to be making use of just the best 5 paypal supported countries that work well with VCC for instant verification.OK?

Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by austinsmat(m): 3:12pm On Sep 09, 2012
straneur:

Yes you can use it
ok thanks for the answer but which address we i use for the goods bought for delivery will i use nigeria address or benin address
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by straneur(m): 4:02pm On Sep 09, 2012
austinsmat: ok thanks for the answer but which address we i use for the goods bought for delivery will i use nigeria address or benin address

You can use any address your seller agreed to send to. Just make sure you discuss it with him/her prior to payment.
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 4:17pm On Sep 09, 2012
Why not advise him to make of services of myusa if he is really serious about buying things and shipping it down to Nigeria or other places.
Anyway,that is a topic for another thread and not here.

straneur:

You can use any address your seller agreed to send to. Just make sure you discuss it with him/her prior to payment.

Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by straneur(m): 4:36pm On Sep 09, 2012
legalwealth: Why not advise him to make of services of myusa if he is really serious about buying things and shipping it down to Nigeria or other places.
Anyway,that is a topic for another thread and not here.

Relax this man, you dont even know where is buying from. There are so many sellers that ship to Nigeria, why using myusa when you can have your goods directly ship here? And how do you know who is serious and who is not? I guess if they are buying through you lol
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 4:43pm On Sep 09, 2012
I know that but I think I heard the pal mentioning Amazon or so and forget,they don't ship directly to Nigeria and eventhough,most of them dont ship except
Aliexpress and some very few ones.
Note that I do Importation Biz as well using my PayPal and credit cards for Payment.
Anyway,keep it going and I will soon continue with the PayPal palava e.
straneur:

Relax this man, you dont even know where is buying from. There are so many sellers that ship to Nigeria, why using myusa when you can have your goods directly ship here? And how do you know who is serious and who is not? I guess if they are buying through you lol
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 4:52pm On Sep 09, 2012
Amazon.
Can you see?
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 5:38pm On Sep 09, 2012
read here at www.nairaland.com/1004442/how-ship-products-buy-online for the right answer plz.

austinsmat: ok thanks for the answer but which address we i use for the goods bought for delivery will i use nigeria address or benin address
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 9:45pm On Sep 09, 2012
I've been expecting your questions and comments.

I believe that all is being understood and can I proceed.
Anyone following my post up?
Spice me up people by asking questions and let me be motivated.Thanks
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by Youngzedd(m): 11:30pm On Sep 09, 2012
straneur: For you to have a verified PayPal in Nigeria follow this steps

Get a VPN e.g. www.hidemyass.com or any other VPN (they charge monthly)

Choose USA and connect your VPN

Double check via www.ip2location.com to make sure you are connected

Your computer IP should show USA IP. If done well

Go to www.paypal.com

Sign Up and choose USA as your country, state and city as shown by your ip2location

Go to http://www.instantvirtualcreditcards.com/ to get virtual card for verification

Once you have your virtual card, you need to register it with them. The instruction is on their site

Please note that during card registration you are to use the same sign up details e.g. Names, country, city, Zip code etc

Then go back to www.paypal.com and link your registered card to your account for verification purpose

PayPal will charged your card and request you to enter the amount in your PayPal to be verified.

The amount charged will be on your statement on http://www.instantvirtualcreditcards.com

Just click on statement and type the amount in your paypal account

Once this is done correctly you will be verify.

Please note that

Your VPN must always be connected when using your PayPal (the same IP, Country, state, city) to prevent been suspended or blocked.

You can use any other country allow to use PayPal, it doesn’t have to be usa but the VPN must be that country.

Your must always clear your browser cookies and cache

It is that easy after all, if you have any problem regarding this or any other business related issues let me know strategyneur@gmail.com . It is all free

Good luck

Pls my people do not use this if you don't want white men to kill you slowly by suspending your account when you have fund in it.

With the above information I just read, this guy don't have functional PayPal account.

Moreover you need US Bank a/c to verify your US PayPal a/c.

To be frank with you, I havn't seen any body that have given the real guide on how to Open, Verify and Fund functional PayPal FREE

If you are in need of something you can't get easily why not go for the real stuff than doing what you will regret later.

Remember PayPal White guys aren't smiling...
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by face9jajobs(m): 11:37pm On Sep 09, 2012
Yes, u can continue baba legai!
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by face9jajobs(m): 11:45pm On Sep 09, 2012
So legal in your previous post is unvarified paypal account ok?
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 1:43am On Sep 10, 2012
@ Youngzedd.

I know that you render PayPal service but plz,don't just come and use style to advertise yourself.

I wonder if you've read my posts as it still continua as I'm on the second way of opening paypal.
We must not rush into PayPal else we will run out the way we rush in.
Relax and listen when elders in this PayPal in Nigeria Package is speaking.

Come down!Thanks

Youngzedd:

Pls my people do not use this if you don't want white men to kill you slowly by suspending your account when you have fund in it.

With the above information I just read, this guy don't have functional PayPal account.

Moreover you need US Bank a/c to verify your US PayPal a/c.

To be frank with you, I havn't seen any body that have given the real guide on how to Open, Verify and Fund functional PayPal FREE

If you are in need of something you can't get easily why not go for the real stuff than doing what you will regret later.

Remember PayPal White guys aren't smiling...
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 1:44am On Sep 10, 2012
Nice one! !!
face9jajobs: Yes, u can continue baba legai!
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 1:58am On Sep 10, 2012
Yes!unverified PayPal account is okay but don't do it with USA verified PayPal account and if at all you will,you must strict to some main tips of operating it else if there is mistake,you will be confronted with lots of resolution to resolve for your account to be removed of limit but you can do that with other PayPal accounts of other countries e.g the four out of the five countries that I mentioned and escape it through if at all you make mistake.Gbam! !!

With other country unverified PayPal,you will have $1,000 sending limit i.e you can only send total of $1,000 with it while that of USA is $500 Monthly limit which means that you can only send maximum total of $500 in a month.

Another thing that is obvious is that you cannot make payment for things online with an unverified account because the bank or card that you've linked to your account will be used to identify and validate your payment by the payment processor but you can send payment or cash from it to another paypal account.

As a matter of fact,I helped a facebook fan and friend of mine who happened to be a secondary school student who is a client of mine [owns www.2gohotwealth.tk ]
that normally makes money into his PayPal account by mere chatting on 2go with friends to open and managed an unverified PayPal account though we will talk more about how to make money into Paypal after these guides which I helped him to withdraw over $700 succesfully from it between the last 2 months and it is still working fine which depicts that you too can operate an unverified PayPal successfully pending the main time.OK?

Note that to send payment or cash is different from to make payment.OK?
Understood?

face9jajobs: So legal in your previous post is unvarified paypal account ok?
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 2:02am On Sep 10, 2012
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 3:20am On Sep 10, 2012
You might be wondering why I didn't verify the PayPal account though I'm saying that I know how to open and verify a PayPal account .

The reason being that he called me several times and explained himself out that he needed a paypal account to withdraw his payment through a website he his working with but he had only N5,000 though I render a complete service of such a verified PayPal account that can be used to receive,send and make payment on a small scale with everything needed to run it successfully which includes a year authentic VPN plus customer care for a total cost of N10,000.

I had pity on him and accepted his N5,000,went on to get the VPN which is $100 for a year and told the programmer to help me to design it to work for 3 users though with limited performance that each of the 3 must not be used by a client that uses PayPal too often else the allocated daily MB might be exhausted because it works like a hosting package.
Remember that $100 divided by 3 is $33.33 which means that each one is $33.33 which amounts to [33.33 X 190] because I do pay for that with PayPal which was 190 then but 200 now per $ which is equal to N6332.7 per 1 VPN not adding the cost of VCC for $11 or VBA for $15 via Liberty Reserve which do make total expenditure to be about N8,500 or N9,000 which do remain just N1,000 left for me but I'm do manage because I know that I'm using my knowledge of something to provide solutions which in turn solve problems & I'm always glad.

which is even more than the N5,000 paid and all I did was to add about N1,500 from my purse to get him the good VPN for a year which can be renewed later which I used to opened for him an unverified PayPal account with the best means and with the proven VPN & delivered it to him but had some challenges of using the software because he didn't have laptop then but I told him to be using it in any cafe which he did successfully but he had another challenge later of a very slow & unstable Internet connection with the cafe he was using as that is not good for the sotware though it just need an average speed and stable Internet connection.
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 3:51am On Sep 10, 2012
For that his second challenge which is a bad signal on any PayPal account,I had to take up the issue of customer care of helping him to log in whenever he wants to send cash out of his PayPal account while he monitors his cash transaction via his PayPal email and I've never, can never and will never take any fraudulent act for any of my client that I'm rendering this service for because I fear God and judgement time so much.

You can't believe what I saw like after two weeks that I opened the account for him.
he called and told me that he will be receiving $65 into his account which I told him to proceed with which he did & I bought $60 out of it at N160 per $ by sending it to my PayPal account and paid him N10,000 straight into his GTBank via my Internet Banking facility to encourage young lads like him and he was so much glad that he could make his 1st cash online through my assistance and I just told him that it's God.

I was amazed when he called me the second month that he wants to withdraw a total of $502 into his PayPal and I bold told him to do as well because I'm sure of the kind of resources I've used and everything went successfully as I as well withdrew $480 out of the cash from his PayPal but paid him N150 per $ this time around because I was not prepared to buy such an amount but thank God for sites like onlinenaira where you can sell your PayPal cash to at lets say N145 per dollar but I buy at N160 per dollar or at least N150 per dollar.
And as well made $160 some 2 weeks
ago which I as well withdrew up to $150 from it as well making a total of $727
collected into it and $690 withdrew from it without no hitch.
Can you see?
"All work no play will make jack a dull boy"

and I hope that you got sense in my real illustration above and let us get back to the main talk of business.

But....
should in case you think that I'm lieing or you want to see proof of all I've said above,send your email followed by "$65 & $502 PayPal proof" to my hotline
0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6
and I will forward the proofs to your email live.
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 3:56am On Sep 10, 2012
Ok!I stopped here the other time still on the second way which is using Virtual Credit card.
Still continues with it and hope no more question.

legalwealth: Read here www.virtual-cc.com/en/paypal
and here at https://www.instantvirtualcreditcards.com/prepaid.php so as to learn more about VCC from these two sources that I highly recommend to get your VCC from which I will explain better as time goes on.

Wow!My thumbs need rest as they are acheing me as I'm typing now.
It's not easy though but I have to finish that which that I've started.

I'll be back soon...

Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by Excelboi(m): 8:47am On Sep 10, 2012
Let's go there, but I have one question sir, can unverified paypal be opened in Nigeria and won't be limited so far it is yet to be verififed?
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 9:13am On Sep 10, 2012
Yes so far you open it the right way with the right resources as you can read above on how I operate an unverified account for someone and I withdrew close to $700 from it within less that 3 months and the account is still doing fine.

Excelboi: Let's go there, but I have one question sir, can unverified paypal be opened in Nigeria and won't be limited so far it is yet to be verififed?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Paypal Ranks Nigeria 3rd In Mobile Shopping / Huawei Ban: Microsoft Resume Sales Of Huawei Laptops Online / How Much Does Gtbank Exchange Naira For Dollar Using Naira Master Card Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.