Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,374 members, 7,808,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself (19413 Views)

Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment / Guide To Create A Nigeria Verified Paypal Account Using GTB Or Other Mastercard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by straneur(m): 4:14pm On Sep 12, 2012
legalwealth: Now that you are talking...

Always talk comprehensively next time as I cant use all the PayPal from all the countries as I like talking practically on what I'm using Mr. established entrepreneur.

Always use your brain when doing marketing. To avoid misunderstanding
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 4:37pm On Sep 12, 2012
I think that we stopped here the last time before someone hum came interupting...

legalwealth: Note!Don't add any bank account or credit card straight should in case it demands for it as you need to activate your PayPal account first.

Next step is to activate your PayPal account with a link that will be sent to your email,set your security questions and answers in preparation to verifying your PayPal account

Open your email you used,follow the procedure shown to you to take,click by right on security questions as those ones are easy as you will be guided by the instructions set.

After those one done,the next thing is to add Virtual credit card by adding and confirming your VCC with expus ecode will get your account verified within 24hrs.

Ok?Hold as I want to take a break before I come back to explain how to get, add and confirm your VCC with expuse code for verification within 24hrs.

I will be back and feel free to drop me any question before then.
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by Gudnicedeals: 4:53pm On Sep 12, 2012
@legalwealth & co, you guys makes it look like it is rocket science or you trying to open a treasury bill account when it comes to opening, verifying and maintaining a paypal account. I have said this time without mincing words that you can open and verify your paypal account with a Nigerian IP. It is not prohibited, Paypal allows you to operate a verified paypal account from a non-listed country IP like Nigeria using a listed country address, if not why is it that they dont prohibit you to access their website using a Nigerian IP?

I have been operating my own paypal with a Nigerian IP without any problem. Anyway this fears are coming up due to some ugly experiencing some of us has gone through in the past. If your intention are genuine you can operate your paypal account with your Nigerian IP without any fuss. All you have to do is to register with an Asian or African address, check https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-approved-signup-countries-outside for African and Asian countries that you can both send and receive payment with their paypal. Login with only one IP address anytime you want to access your access, if you are using a cafe, always login to your account with the same cafe if for any reason you must change your ip login location makes sure that is the ip you wish to use to login from that moment. But if you are still paranoid and feel unsafe to open a paypal account with a Nigerian IP, you can always get a free and stable VPN account to Open your Paypal account, This VPN is not like the one you find around. I can give you the account for free. It has both US, Canada and UK IP addresses. i am not giving this out to just everyone, Like 15 people is ok. So as to avoid overcrowding of the server and also people with fraudulent intentions, thereby causing problems for others.

If you need more info contact me

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 5:37pm On Sep 12, 2012
Good one there at gudnicedeals but I was seeing myself talking and tutoring newbies about paypal not concentrating on experts.

That must have been the reason for most people thinking that I'm prolonging things.

Kindly enlighten us about that
but I attached among the ways of operating PayPal that there is a special USA verified PayPal account that operates on Nigeria IP but was recently discoverd some more than 2 months ago and still working fine.

I will try and locate and quote it below soon
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 5:43pm On Sep 12, 2012
legalwealth: [b]Don't buy any ready made PayPal account as it will be limited in a matter of time because of one or two factors but open it yourself.
Back to main Biz.

As requested,I will summarise all the 5 ways that I mentioned before I start explainning each one in each page and it goes thus:

1.You can open that of Niger and
Benin Republic which you can operate with
Nigeria IP.

2.You can as well open a verified PayPal account with virtual Credit card

3.You using USA VBA i.e USA Virtual Bank Account for PayPal verification.

4.You contacting a friend or well known
people living in supported countries to open one for you and helping you to operate from there.

5.You contacting some Nigerians that are
expert in offering this service.

Less I forget,there is a USA verified PayPal account that operates successfully on Nigeria IP that I discovered for more than 1 month now and it is still working but I will frankly classify it under No. 4 and 5 though I will specially talk more of this as I analyse in detail each one.

I will teach you how to open a verified USA PayPal account and another type that is very good yourself all for free.

Just load up your phone and speak with me on

0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 for orientation before you go into PayPal again so that you wont any money to them again.

I will explain how to open a verified PayPal using any one of the ways that I've listed one after the other on this thread

Just stay tuned and glued to this thread.

Goodluck[/b]
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 5:56pm On Sep 12, 2012
I've discussed the 1st and 2nd way though remains just like 10% for the second one to be completed while the remainning ways are not going to be as long as those ones as they were like foundation.

That had been my own plan and I stand to be corrected which also included my main reason of pausing along the ways for,criticism, correction,questions and comments which though most were coming in and I was trying to answer them to my best knowledge.OK?
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by Gudnicedeals: 6:03pm On Sep 12, 2012
Ok. I did not notice you opened this for tutorial reasons. I will stay tuned and see if i can learn one or two things.
Remain blessed
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 6:21pm On Sep 12, 2012
Gudnicedeals: Ok. I did not notice you opened this for tutorial reasons. I will stay tuned and see if i can learn one or two things.
Remain blessed

Thanks and stay tuned and you can try to go over my previous post and sorry for our other time PayPal transactions that we couldn't transact as it was because I don't really know you much but let us see as time goes..
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by Gudnicedeals: 6:33pm On Sep 12, 2012
2sexy: why do I still need a VPN again if I don't want to verify it; can I just use a Nigerian IP?
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by Gudnicedeals: 6:40pm On Sep 12, 2012
legalwealth:

Thanks and stay tuned and you can try to go over my previous post and sorry for our other time PayPal transactions that we couldn't transact as it was because I don't really know you much but let us see as time goes..

No P. Bro, it's all in the past. Let's look forward to a great future ahead. May the forces be with us.
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 9:28pm On Sep 12, 2012
Thanks for your understanding.

Gudnicedeals:

No P. Bro, it's all in the past. Let's look forward to a great future ahead. May the forces be with us.
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 10:38pm On Sep 18, 2012
Whao!I've been searching for this for so long to me to complete but it's been hiding.
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 12:16pm On Sep 19, 2012
legalwealth: Note!Don't add any bank account or credit card straight should in case it demands for it as you need to activate your PayPal account first.

Next step is to activate your PayPal account with a link that will be sent to your email,set your security questions and answers in preparation to verifying your PayPal account

Open your email you used,follow the procedure shown to you to take,click by right on security questions as those ones are easy as you will be guided by the instructions set.

After those one done,the next thing is to add Virtual credit card by adding and confirming your VCC with expus ecode will get your account verified within 24hrs.

Ok?Hold as I want to take a break before I come back to explain how to get, add and confirm your VCC with expuse code for verification within 24hrs.

I will be back and feel free to drop me any question before then.

Now that you have opened your PayPal account and now to verify it with VCC.

Go to Virtual-cc.com > click on PayPal under BUY VCC.
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 12:29pm On Sep 19, 2012
And you will be presented with 3 types of PayPal VCC viz:

PayPal VCC which sells for $9.99

PayPal VCC Plus which sells for $10.99
and

PayPal VCC Gold which sells for $11.99

with the work of each one expantiated.
Note that the best one to go for is that of $11.99 and what you need next is to click on the PAYPAL VCC picture so as to be taken to order page and just click on the green + button to add anyone that you want to buy,carefully add your correct email and mark/tick terms of service and proceed by clicking on checkout and then make payment by logging in into your Liberty Reserve account and you will get your VCC details in your email ASAP.
After seen in your email,log in into your PayPal account and click on add and link a CREDIT CARD seen at the upper right hand side and supply your VCC details and voila,it will be accepted and it remains for you to confirm your credit card and what you need to do is to go back to virtual-cc to request for your expuse code once they mail you that it is ready.
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 12:18am On Sep 20, 2012
Proof of Verified PayPal account that I opened for someone last week funded with $11 into it for him.
and made $20 back into it this week with an investment that he did with $10 last week.

Call me on 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 if you want me to open a verified PayPal account for you,teach you how to make money into your paypal account and with your Paypal account.

Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 1:52pm On Sep 26, 2012
legalwealth: And you will be presented with 3 types of PayPal VCC viz:

PayPal VCC which sells for $9.99

PayPal VCC Plus which sells for $10.99
and

PayPal VCC Gold which sells for $11.99

with the work of each one expantiated.
Note that the best one to go for is that of $11.99 and what you need next is to click on the PAYPAL VCC picture so as to be taken to order page and just click on the green + button to add anyone that you want to buy,carefully add your correct email and mark/tick terms of service and proceed by clicking on checkout and then make payment by logging in into your Liberty Reserve account and you will get your VCC details in your email ASAP.
After seen in your email,log in into your PayPal account and click on add and link a CREDIT CARD seen at the upper right hand side and supply your VCC details and voila,it will be accepted and it remains for you to confirm your credit card and what you need to do is to go back to virtual-cc to request for your expuse code once they mail you that it is ready.

I've been looking for this thread for so long but just got it now and let us continue...
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by 2sexy(m): 2:31pm On Sep 26, 2012
Legalwealth, omo e no easy o. I have working and trying to optimise my sale. It's now on auction.

Let's see how things pan out.

Everything is still a test.
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 2:54pm On Sep 26, 2012
2sexy: Legalwealth, omo e no easy o. I have working and trying to optimise my sale. It's now on auction.

Let's see how things pan out.

Everything is still a test.

Goodone...Can you help me to flip
www.pipjetrobot.com as well?
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 2:56pm On Sep 26, 2012
legalwealth:

I've been looking for this thread for so long but just got it now and let us continue...
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by arbitrage: 3:12pm On Sep 26, 2012
Honestly i find it difficult to see any difference btw ur last method of opening paypal by virtual credit card and the steps earlier enumerated by straneur but faulted by u legalwealth.

One guy posted a thread earlier 2day about funding lr directly from credit card and paypal. But he's using a website. How genuine is that? Check up.
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 3:32pm On Sep 26, 2012
arbitrage: Honestly i find it difficult to see any difference btw ur last method of opening paypal by virtual credit card and the steps earlier enumerated by straneur but faulted by u legalwealth.

One guy posted a thread earlier 2day about funding lr directly from credit card and paypal. But he's using a website. How genuine is that? Check up.

Straneur way is old school,stressfull,technical,expensive as any mistake will cause you to loose $25 on a stretch and they even noted the last time I went there some months ago that you must order minimum of like 5 or 10 and later got there later and they were saying that they didn't have in stock as I lost $25 to a brother site ecurrencyzone
like that as they gave me fake VCC after following all their instrctions.
That made me to be mad at that partnering with such sites.
Anyone ready to risk $25 can try that straneur step out and come back here to give testimony though as I'm talking from personal experience.

Concerning that guy talk,I will check it out and pour out my observation in here.
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 3:49pm On Sep 26, 2012
creditcard2lt: YOU CAN NOW MAKE EXCHANGE FROM YOUR CREDIT CARD AND PAYPAL TO YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNT WITHOUT ANY HASSLE WITHIN 12HOURS.....VISIT THIS SITE FOR MORE INFO. :http://xchangepay...

I smell scam man upon checking out the site.
Just that the site owner is not as advanced as
www.moneyalter.com that scammed me of $96 last year when I started my journey into exploring online exchanges as I sent $96 of Liberty Reserve in exchange for
$85 PayPal cash but I lost that amount to them.
My 1st scamming ever in my online biz pursuit came from moneyalter followed from ecurrencyzone of $25 and my recent
Nigeria friend now in USA that tried to scam me of my $875 PayPal cash but I dragged nonsense with him but sent me my cash back via western union though remainning my $539 with him but later begged me that he will send it after reporting him to security officers in USA and 1st to his parent,family and friends when he was doing stronghead with me ontop my cash and he has spoilt the trust that I had for him with breach of future opportunities and assistance.

I hate to be scammed and so hate scamming people which made me to go an extramile in learning how to detect scamming sites either my trying them out or using my experience.

Beware of that site as what they plan doing is scamming people of their cash using Exchange as FACE COVER.
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 3:53pm On Sep 26, 2012
legalwealth:

I smell scam man upon checking out the site.
Just that the site owner is not as advanced as
www.moneyalter.com that scammed me of $96 last year when I started my journey into exploring online exchanges as I sent $96 of Liberty Reserve in exchange for
$85 PayPal cash but I lost that amount to them.
My 1st scamming ever in my online biz pursuit came from moneyalter followed from ecurrencyzone of $25 and my recent
Nigeria friend now in USA that tried to scam me of my $875 PayPal cash but I dragged nonsense with him but sent me my cash back via western union though remainning my $539 with him but later begged me that he will send it after reporting him to security officers in USA and 1st to his parent,family and friends when he was doing stronghead with me ontop my cash and he has spoilt the trust that I had for him with breach of future opportunities and assistance.

I hate to be scammed and so hate scamming people which made me to go an extramile in learning how to detect scamming sites either my trying them out or using my experience.

Beware of that site as what they plan doing is scamming people of their cash using Exchange as FACE COVER.

I'm glad that www.moneyalter.com have been brought down in conjuction with my efforts them as I broadcast them,reported their facebook then,reported them on scam.com and many more.

Scammers don't last at all.
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 12:28am On Oct 03, 2012
tricosite: I will be glad if someone somewhere can help me with Paypal registration I just lost some cash with then in recent week, I will be glad if you can help me.

Read here
www.nairaland.com/1060150/how-own-verified-functional-paypal

Simple! !!
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 7:09am On Oct 17, 2012
Read Here Are 4 Amazing Secrets Of What People Are Missing Without PayPal at

https://www.nairaland.com/1064102/here-4-amazing-secrets-what and

How To Own A Verified & Functional Paypal Account As A Nigerian here

https://www.nairaland.com/1060150/how-own-verified-functional-paypal

OR as well read up
www.nairaland.com/1040559/anyone-open-verified-paypal-account where I answered and posted alot about PayPal.

You will be amazed and your problem of PayPal will be solved.

Just try to scroll through and read the threads.
Best of luck...
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by debadest: 8:49pm On Oct 23, 2012
Folks dont be deceived by anyone who tells you they can setup paypal account for you living in Nigeria and you can actually use it in Nigeria to get goods. Its all lies. Paypal will not work if you live in Nigeria and expect to get your goods delivered to Nigeria. Itried and later realized the best way is using MicoStar Mall www.micostarmall.com. They are acctaully the company that both paypal and most US/Europe stores partnered with to deliver services to reach out to customers living in Africa.Their head office is in Florida and they have branch offices in Nigeria.
MicoStar Mall (www.micostarmall.com). They are really good and been rated by Google and customers the best and safest place for people living in Nigeria and Africa to shop online and receive their goods directly from US,Europe and Asia. I use them alot.Good luck with your shopping.
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by OkwaIfugo(m): 11:05am On Nov 05, 2012
Be careful with paypal. no matter the type of VPN you have its just matter of hrs and days you will be found guilty.
We make all paypal payments and offer shipping services.
You can contact us.

Thanks.
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 11:14am On Nov 05, 2012
OkwaIfugo: Be careful with paypal. no matter the type of VPN you have its just matter of hrs and days you will be found guilty.
We make all paypal payments and offer shipping services.
You can contact us.

Thanks.

I'm aware that dealing with PayPal is more than VPN as I furnish my clients with the guide that they need to be successfull with it and no hitch with it for more than 2 years.

PayPal legal secret in charge of that though.
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 9:10am On Nov 06, 2012
legalwealth:

I'm aware that dealing with PayPal is more than VPN as I furnish my clients with the guide that they need to be successfull with it and no hitch with it for more than 2 years.

PayPal legal secret in charge of that though.

Visit https://www.nairaland.com/1094673/im-spilling-out-naija-paypal now to see how [size=24pt]I'm Spilling out My Naija PayPal Secret using a Verified PayPal Account as PROOF[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Paypal Ranks Nigeria 3rd In Mobile Shopping / Huawei Ban: Microsoft Resume Sales Of Huawei Laptops Online / How Much Does Gtbank Exchange Naira For Dollar Using Naira Master Card Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.