Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Do You Prefer Your Spouse To Be Fat Slim Or Moderate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Prefer Your Spouse To Be Fat Slim Or Moderate (3327 Views)

Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics) / Ladies: Muscular Or Slim Guys? Guys: Slim or BBW? / Fat, Slim, Not Too Fat But Not Slim Guys, Which Do Girls Prefer And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Prefer Your Spouse To Be Fat Slim Or Moderate by pearlhapi(f): 8:39pm On Sep 06, 2012
This question was asked in a public gathering and only 1perc agreed they prefer a fat spouse[got me wonthering]I asked my brothers also and they all frowned at it and as for my female friends and sisters a fat spouse is a no no!let's hear us and please with reasons!thank you

Nb÷do not derail
Re: Do You Prefer Your Spouse To Be Fat Slim Or Moderate by Emmy9ite(m): 8:46pm On Sep 06, 2012
pearl~hapi:
This question was asked in a public gathering and only 1perc agreed they prefer a fat spouse[got me wonthering]I asked my brothers also and they all frowned at it and as for my female friends and sisters a fat spouse is a no no!let's hear us and please with reasons!thank you
Moderate, dont like skinny biitches and i dont like fat ass biitches.
Re: Do You Prefer Your Spouse To Be Fat Slim Or Moderate by Emmy9ite(m): 8:46pm On Sep 06, 2012
pearl~hapi:
Moderate, dont like skinny biitches and i dont like fat axx biitches.
Re: Do You Prefer Your Spouse To Be Fat Slim Or Moderate by ITbomb(m): 8:48pm On Sep 06, 2012
Fat people look lazy , sluggish , dirty [ with all that sweats] and often time arrogant
Slim girls are smart and flexible on bed.

1 Like

Re: Do You Prefer Your Spouse To Be Fat Slim Or Moderate by pearlhapi(f): 8:56pm On Sep 06, 2012
Emmy9ite: Moderate, dont like skinny biitches and i dont like fat ass biitches.
jeeees,na wa ooooo your analyses is making me laff•skinny bitches and fat ass bitches!well havin a big ass is cool[its an asset]and am sure a good percentage of gals like that!and most slim gals have that too
Re: Do You Prefer Your Spouse To Be Fat Slim Or Moderate by pearlhapi(f): 8:59pm On Sep 06, 2012
ITbomb: Fat people look lazy , sluggish , dirty [ with all that sweats] and often time arrogant
Slim girls are smart and flexible on bed.
well not all fat gals are dirty•most really know how to take care of themselves•dirtiness is a habbit hence its nt restricted to just fat gals•eeeerm in the bed aspect,I heard fat gals are better
Re: Do You Prefer Your Spouse To Be Fat Slim Or Moderate by pearlhapi(f): 9:03pm On Sep 06, 2012
For me,a fat guy is a no no.I'd prefer a slim or moderate spouse with plenty style and cool features!althou I'd rather have a fat spouse with cool features and style than a slim spouse who is just there[no sabi anything according to my friend]preferably dark[charcoal or coaltar]
Re: Do You Prefer Your Spouse To Be Fat Slim Or Moderate by Mynd44: 9:06pm On Sep 06, 2012
I like em slim or moderate
Re: Do You Prefer Your Spouse To Be Fat Slim Or Moderate by MrsChima1(f): 9:07pm On Sep 06, 2012
I like Chima the way he is...fit. wink
Re: Do You Prefer Your Spouse To Be Fat Slim Or Moderate by pearlhapi(f): 9:11pm On Sep 06, 2012
Mrs..Chima:
I like Chima the way he is...fit. wink
awwww this is romantic!fit falls under moderate I guess•so wu are we leaving all the fat people for nau
Re: Do You Prefer Your Spouse To Be Fat Slim Or Moderate by pearlhapi(f): 9:12pm On Sep 06, 2012
Mynd_44: I like em slim or moderate
buh I heard cindy is fat!how cóme?plus I hope we don't end up fighting
Re: Do You Prefer Your Spouse To Be Fat Slim Or Moderate by MrsChima1(f): 9:15pm On Sep 06, 2012
pearl~hapi:
awwww this is romantic!fit falls under moderate I guess•so wu are we leaving all the fat people for nau

We both don't like fat on our bodies and we exercise together every morning. cheesy
Re: Do You Prefer Your Spouse To Be Fat Slim Or Moderate by illicit(m): 9:20pm On Sep 06, 2012
slim wit good curves, moderate protuding boobs and backside, shudnt be dat big but shd be obvious..... am slim and athletic too.
Re: Do You Prefer Your Spouse To Be Fat Slim Or Moderate by Mynd44: 9:20pm On Sep 06, 2012
pearl~hapi:
buh I heard cindy is fat!how cóme?plus I hope we don't end up fighting
I have seen her and she aint fat so thanks I am not leaving my Cindy yet
Re: Do You Prefer Your Spouse To Be Fat Slim Or Moderate by pearlhapi(f): 9:21pm On Sep 06, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

We both don't like fat on our bodies and we exercise together every morning. cheesy
ooooh really romantic and cool!I hope to av a husband I would excercise with every morning,would be fun[imagiening]
Re: Do You Prefer Your Spouse To Be Fat Slim Or Moderate by pearlhapi(f): 9:23pm On Sep 06, 2012
Mynd_44:
I have seen her and she aint fat so thanks I am not leaving my Cindy yet
you have seen her?oooh lovely!so there's nothing bad in seeing a friend from nl after all[really cool]thank God u av a different mindset about that btw am not asking you to leave cindy nau,you aint charcoal or coaltar black,are you?
Re: Do You Prefer Your Spouse To Be Fat Slim Or Moderate by pearlhapi(f): 9:25pm On Sep 06, 2012
illicit: slim wit good curves, moderate protuding boobs and backside, shudnt be dat big but shd be obvious..... am slim and athletic too.
choi!you obviously like good things!your dsecription sent me to my dico
Re: Do You Prefer Your Spouse To Be Fat Slim Or Moderate by illicit(m): 9:28pm On Sep 06, 2012
pearl~hapi:
choi!you obviously like good things!your dsecription sent me to my dico
shuda send u to d mirror, my skins lightenin up dis days.
Re: Do You Prefer Your Spouse To Be Fat Slim Or Moderate by pearlhapi(f): 9:30pm On Sep 06, 2012
illicit:
shuda send u to d mirror, my skins lightenin up dis days.
and what's the reason for that
Re: Do You Prefer Your Spouse To Be Fat Slim Or Moderate by Mynd44: 9:33pm On Sep 06, 2012
pearl~hapi:
you have seen her?oooh lovely!so there's nothing bad in seeing a friend from nl after all[really cool]thank God u av a different mindset about that btw am not asking you to leave cindy nau,you aint charcoal or coaltar black,are you?
I aint black. How can I be when I aint Ghanian
Re: Do You Prefer Your Spouse To Be Fat Slim Or Moderate by illicit(m): 9:35pm On Sep 06, 2012
dunno, peeps say gud nutrition or symptoms of stress, some say dats just normal, cos my parents are somehw fair, i use a spot removal cream i suspect it shd be dat
Re: Do You Prefer Your Spouse To Be Fat Slim Or Moderate by pearlhapi(f): 9:37pm On Sep 06, 2012
Mynd_44:
I aint black. How can I be when I aint Ghanian
well if you say so
Re: Do You Prefer Your Spouse To Be Fat Slim Or Moderate by yungkiz(m): 9:53pm On Sep 06, 2012
Wat u All say is Gush... Slim is bitchz am realy in lov wit a fat gurl cuz dey ar gud on bed imagine a slim gurl will b boorin
Re: Do You Prefer Your Spouse To Be Fat Slim Or Moderate by yungkiz(m): 9:57pm On Sep 06, 2012
Men I realy prefer a fat gurl imagine been we b verry hot... Slim bitchez got me borin
Re: Do You Prefer Your Spouse To Be Fat Slim Or Moderate by saintvc(m): 10:15pm On Sep 06, 2012
Wen i lyk someone,physique dont matter. I lov unconditionaly.fat or slim dont mata

1 Like

Re: Do You Prefer Your Spouse To Be Fat Slim Or Moderate by Etranshub(m): 10:35pm On Sep 06, 2012
I like them chubby (nt too fat) like mercy johnson, jackie appiah with handful kegs and super curve 3G
Re: Do You Prefer Your Spouse To Be Fat Slim Or Moderate by vivianc(f): 11:19pm On Sep 06, 2012
I like moderate and fit! A skinny guy is a no no for me! In fact, I have this huge phobia for skinny guys! Lol.....pls don't ask me why cos I ain't telling!
Re: Do You Prefer Your Spouse To Be Fat Slim Or Moderate by shizzle11(m): 11:29am On Sep 07, 2012
Prefer them moderate, don't like fat girls, but quite a few look sexy and seductive(ie with the right figure) and neat too
Re: Do You Prefer Your Spouse To Be Fat Slim Or Moderate by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 07, 2012
prefer moderate!!!! with hairy chest grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Prefer Your Spouse To Be Fat Slim Or Moderate by dagr8(m): 5:37pm On Sep 07, 2012
Moderate make sense o. Too much of everything is bad, nd is not good nt to av enuf grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If A Girl Gives You Her Number Does That Mean She Loves You? / My boss wants my pants / Nigeria Ranked As The 6th Worst Country To Be Gay In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.