Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,059 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Exxon Mobil Trainee It Analyst - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Exxon Mobil Trainee It Analyst (1437 Views)

Office Asssistant * Audit Trainee * IT Students / Junior/Trainee IT Business Manager / Exxonmobil Trainee It Professional : Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exxon Mobil Trainee It Analyst by dellydigit: 4:23pm On Jan 07, 2008
Helloo everyone
Has anyone been invited for the IT position for Exxonmobil.
Re: Exxon Mobil Trainee It Analyst by kanirip: 12:26pm On Jan 08, 2008
I'm sorry to break this to you but if this is the position that was advertised with 2 other positions for IT, then all tests have been done.

I hear people are waiting for results but I don't know if they have been released and those waiting just failed!

Anyways, just wait for the next one eh!
Re: Exxon Mobil Trainee It Analyst by neyeo: 11:59am On Jan 22, 2008
Please has anyone been called for interview or the 2nd stage.

Any news on Mobil at all as regards the test done in December, 5th december to be precise,
Re: Exxon Mobil Trainee It Analyst by RobbieLex: 12:33pm On Jan 22, 2008
ohhhh i think they have started calling people for interviews,
i heard someone has been called, and from what i hear Mobil doesn't send the usual "sorry you didn't pass" sort of mails so if you don't hear anything after a while you just have to let go,

I don't know specifically if they have called everyone they want, just that i know this one person who had interviews scheduled and all, so it doesn't hurt to still have hope that they might call you, grin

All the best guys
Re: Exxon Mobil Trainee It Analyst by Lasun(m): 4:43pm On Jan 22, 2008
Not to bust anyone bubble,but I heard that if you don't hear from them 3 weeks after the aptitude test,you can as well assume that you were not successful.The mobil staff who conducted last week test (17-01-08) siad this much.

Goodluck to everybody sha
Re: Exxon Mobil Trainee It Analyst by jokris: 5:57pm On Jan 22, 2008
If u are reffering to the trainee I.T professional test written on the 5th of dec. 2007, well, they've started calling nd i was invited for the interview. but i don't know if they've contacted all the successful candidates. the notification was via e-mail and sms.

(1) (Reply)

Intercontinental!what Is Our Faith? / Vacancy For Pilot Training / Guinness Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.