Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

What Can Make You Hit A Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can Make You Hit A Woman? (2122 Views)

Guys Can You Hit This Girl (photos) / Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? / Why Should A Man Not Hit A Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can Make You Hit A Woman? by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 07, 2012
Guys, what will a woman do to you that is soo unforgivable that you just have to hit her; be it just a slap or the beating of her life?
I am not a woman beater, don't get me wrong....it's just that these women can really hit alot of nerves with some of their sultry words or actions, or both.
Well as for me, any woman who hits my crotch, for any reason whatsoever (although i doubt the possibility of that ever happening shaa) will definitely be a gonner.
So guys, have you hit any woman before? What did she do? Will you ever hit a woman? For what offence?
Re: What Can Make You Hit A Woman? by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 07, 2012
The only reasons i will ever raise my hands on any woman for, is

1. Self defense, where if i do not hit her, i die and

2. Defending my loved ones from a woman intent on killing them.

3. Read 1 and 2 again. . .

5 Likes

Re: What Can Make You Hit A Woman? by xynerise: 11:55am On Sep 07, 2012
If she refuses to go on a date with me. I will rake her off her feet grin
Re: What Can Make You Hit A Woman? by AtheistD(m): 2:08pm On Sep 08, 2012
If I was assaulted physically I would defend myself with measured aggression. It would be the type that is legally defendable in a court of law wink

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Hit A Woman? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 08, 2012
sexkillz: The only reasons i will ever raise my hands on any woman for, is

That's right bruv.

Pls unban Foxybone. For my sake as a padi.
Re: What Can Make You Hit A Woman? by mashnino(m): 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2012
sexkillz: The only reasons i will ever raise my hands on any woman for, is

oshey jare
Re: What Can Make You Hit A Woman? by cindyrella(f): 6:14pm On Sep 08, 2012
xynerise: If she refuses to go on a date with me. I will rake her off her feet grin
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Can Make You Hit A Woman? by Mynd44: 6:56pm On Sep 08, 2012
If she uses excessive force against me, she might get it.
If she is committing a violent crime again someone else I might try to restrain her. Any other thing, I will sit and watch you
Re: What Can Make You Hit A Woman? by DExplorer1: 10:46pm On Sep 08, 2012
Mynd_44: If she uses excessive force against me, she might get it.
If she is committing a violent crime again someone else I might try to restrain her. Any other thing, I will sit and watch you
A push back would be good to earn your space, to hit her shouldn't be among options.
Re: What Can Make You Hit A Woman? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 08, 2012
well the only thing we fit make me hit be say if she be the type wey dey swear too much after don warn am several occssion.then i go fit shower am showers of beating... no be onli slap sef
Re: What Can Make You Hit A Woman? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 08, 2012
^^^ a step closer to murder carry on bro...
Re: What Can Make You Hit A Woman? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 08, 2012
ore mi some girl are like that... if em never chop em no go sit right... like the ine wey dey my room as i dey type now...
Re: What Can Make You Hit A Woman? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 08, 2012
^^^^ me i no get time, yes i know some babe need beating but i no fit use my hand on top woman, na waste of energy to me besides there's always another babe whose head dey kampe.
Re: What Can Make You Hit A Woman? by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 09, 2012
pc guru: ^^^^ me i no get time, yes i know some babe need beating but i no fit use my hand on top woman, na waste of energy to me besides there's always another babe whose head dey kampe.
to change to anoda gurl no be wahala but the new one too go get her own habbit.. see this one wey dey eith me get as e be sha... i fordon changeam taytay... but i don experience heart breaking before so i still dey pitty am. till when she step on my...
Re: What Can Make You Hit A Woman? by Flygerian1(m): 1:11am On Sep 09, 2012
If having a heated argument and she slaps me "first", or if she insults my mother...Ah! Dat na DIRECT call for beating o! Aside that, every other thing she does is bearable.
Re: What Can Make You Hit A Woman? by peroskyeze(m): 1:11am On Sep 09, 2012
If she gives me conji n no wan help fix the issue na slap wey go meet her face
Re: What Can Make You Hit A Woman? by Nobody: 1:58am On Sep 09, 2012
Hehehehe From d responses here it shows my speculation is right dat in every 1o nigerian men,7 are aggressive,lack self control of emotions and violent.anyway i wouldnt blame dem when our society is full of violence and domestic violence is not really taken seriously in dis part of d world tjan in civilized nations.chris brown is an example.when he did community service wella and was given bad public image,he cooled down.whatever d case is anyway,men shouldnt hit women for whatever reason,there are other tougher ways of punishing women dat is more severe than beating and aggression e.g ignoring her,not eating her meals,staying away from home,talking to other girls on phone in her presence,trust me dat will hit her more than physically violating a woman.by d way my pastor always say women have verbal power while men possess physical power,so if u react to a womans words,d way she said it,ull beat her to death,so d best thing is to make her shut up for life.even my own father stoped usin cane on me @ 19,when he is angry with me he ignores me,if i prepare food for me he tells me to dispose it,doesnt give me money and @ d end of d day i begh him seriously bfor we talk again so i cant imagine y men resort to violence to pass a message or in d name of self defence.@ d same tym it is lack of self respect for a woman to hit or slap a man 1st,depending on his level of iq,he can do worse than a slap.dis reminds me of a lady dat had an arguement with a guy and she slapped d guy 1st,immediatly dis guy tore her clothes to shreds and was about doin dat to her bra bfor people came to her rescue,but am sure he cant even dare dat in western nations where women are respected no matter d amount of provocation
Re: What Can Make You Hit A Woman? by Flygerian1(m): 2:22am On Sep 09, 2012
kulyie: @ d same tym it is lack of self respect for a woman to hit or slap a man 1st,depending on his level of iq,he can do worse than a slap.dis reminds me of a lady dat had an arguement with a guy and she slapped d guy 1st,immediatly dis guy tore her clothes to shreds and was about doin dat to her bra bfor people came to her rescue,but am sure he cant even dare dat in western nations where women are respected no matter d amount of provocation
And thank God i don't live in that "western nation" where a woman would slap me FIRST and i'll keep lookin at her like zombie.

I live in a country where "if u do anyhow, u go see anyhow!"

If u act "gentle lady" manner, then expect "gentleman" treatment.
Re: What Can Make You Hit A Woman? by peroskyeze(m): 2:26am On Sep 09, 2012
Flygerian.:

And thank God i don't live in that "western nation" where a woman would slap me FIRST and i'll keep lookin at her like zombie.

I live in a country where "if u do anyhow, u go see anyhow!"

If u act "gentle lady" then expect "gentleman" treatment.

NA DO ME I DO U NAH. LET ME TALK TRUE IF ANY WOMAN RAISE HER HANDS ON ME TO BEAT ME DEY GO CRY DAT DAY. AFTER I FINISH SQUEEZING N BITING OFF HER NIPPLES SHE GO FEAR FEAR.
Re: What Can Make You Hit A Woman? by Mynd44: 5:52am On Sep 09, 2012
D-Explorer:
A push back would be good to earn your space, to hit her shouldn't be among options.
And what is a push back? Did I define "hitting her there" a push back can also be called hitting nah nah
Re: What Can Make You Hit A Woman? by frostbyte: 6:26am On Sep 09, 2012
there is actually no sound reason for hitting a woman short of in self defense where flight is impossible and if u must hit, dispatch with maximum prejudice short of fatality let the memory and scars remain with her, break bones so she will forever fear and respect the specie called man and always choose non aggressive solutions when confronting a man next time. And your punishment if any might be same if you had just inflicted superficial or no injuries on her and she would have felt no remorse. So Zero your mind and just do it one time for all. cool
Re: What Can Make You Hit A Woman? by DExplorer1: 6:57am On Sep 09, 2012
Mynd_44:
And what is a push back? Did I define "hitting her there" a push back can also be called hitting nah nah
Yeye person grin A push back isn't a hit. I could do that for self defence.
Re: What Can Make You Hit A Woman? by Mynd44: 7:00am On Sep 09, 2012
D-Explorer:

Yeye person grin A push back isn't a hit. I could do that for self defence.
As long as you do it with your body and apply, a force, you hitter her.
Re: What Can Make You Hit A Woman? by DExplorer1: 7:11am On Sep 09, 2012
Mynd_44:
As long as you do it with your body and apply, a force, you hitter her.
LOL. Mynd park well grin . Women can be crazy sometimes. Away from that, i think hitting a woman starts from hitting your sisters.
Re: What Can Make You Hit A Woman? by Mynd44: 7:14am On Sep 09, 2012
And assuming you only have senior sisters and you attended an only boys school?
Re: What Can Make You Hit A Woman? by DExplorer1: 8:10am On Sep 09, 2012
Mynd_44: And assuming you only have senior sisters and you attended an only boys school?
Not specifically blood related. Anything female.
Re: What Can Make You Hit A Woman? by peroskyeze(m): 8:15am On Sep 09, 2012
theres no need in beating women, if u rlly want to correct them den just take their tatas n squeeze them until it pains them n they start crying
Re: What Can Make You Hit A Woman? by Excelboi(m): 2:49pm On Sep 09, 2012
If she insult my mum!
Re: What Can Make You Hit A Woman? by Mynd44: 4:08pm On Sep 09, 2012
Excelboi: If she insult my mum!
That's the easiest, my mum should insult her back.
Re: What Can Make You Hit A Woman? by sweetcheecks(f): 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2012
I have slapped a guy before at university, a friend actually. He tried to touch my bum at my party, in my apartment while I was dancing. Everyone wanted to know what he did, my response was ask him. He just went silent. He appologised and we were friends again a few minutes later!!!

But I would try it on a naija guy outside my country I can see sexual harrassment laws are not in place. grin
Re: What Can Make You Hit A Woman? by uglything: 8:09pm On Sep 09, 2012
Mynd_44:
That's the easiest, my mum should insult her back.
lol, no girl fit stand my mum insults ooo
Re: What Can Make You Hit A Woman? by uglything: 8:20pm On Sep 09, 2012
When i was in sec school, i once slapped a girl.
She was too troublesome, she had no respect and talks anyhow.
One day, i had just had up to my neck with her annoying talks and i then i said to her, 'if you talk to me again i will....' she didn't even allow me to finish when she said, 'you will what?'.
Without delay i landed her a resounding slap which attracted me a one suspension from skul.
Lol, although i still regret slapping her, to be frank, i really felt more like a man when i slapped her!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Makes You Lose Interest In Someone? / Okada Rider Caught Solving BEDMATICS With A Married Woman In Bushtel / Signs She Will Make A Bad Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.