Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,440 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Leaked BBM Chat Conversation Between A Female Student And A Guy Bargainin 4 Moni - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leaked BBM Chat Conversation Between A Female Student And A Guy Bargainin 4 Moni (12724 Views)

Checkout This Conversation Between A Lady's Ex-Boyfriend & Her New Man (Snapshot / Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart / Funny BBM Chat - Sex For Human Hair? [Guys Vs Girls] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaked BBM Chat Conversation Between A Female Student And A Guy Bargainin 4 Moni by John311: 12:43pm On Sep 07, 2012
Girls will never learn...
Re: Leaked BBM Chat Conversation Between A Female Student And A Guy Bargainin 4 Moni by John311: 12:45pm On Sep 07, 2012
mod why d link no appear nw
Re: Leaked BBM Chat Conversation Between A Female Student And A Guy Bargainin 4 Moni by Okontami: 12:56pm On Sep 07, 2012
guy , wey the link now? Send am sharp sharp
Re: Leaked BBM Chat Conversation Between A Female Student And A Guy Bargainin 4 Moni by mspookie: 1:14pm On Sep 07, 2012
POST d link as a reply, u dont v to wait for mod biko undecided
Re: Leaked BBM Chat Conversation Between A Female Student And A Guy Bargainin 4 Moni by NewHere(m): 1:15pm On Sep 07, 2012
Ms pookie.. wetin u wan see?? All of una na d same :
Re: Leaked BBM Chat Conversation Between A Female Student And A Guy Bargainin 4 Moni by mspookie: 1:35pm On Sep 07, 2012
New_Here: Ms pookie.. wetin u wan see?? All of una na d same :

LAST WARNING!
Re: Leaked BBM Chat Conversation Between A Female Student And A Guy Bargainin 4 Moni by John311: 1:37pm On Sep 07, 2012

1 Like

Re: Leaked BBM Chat Conversation Between A Female Student And A Guy Bargainin 4 Moni by mspookie: 1:46pm On Sep 07, 2012
AM done reading cheesy
hilarious!!! i wish it wasnt real grin
Re: Leaked BBM Chat Conversation Between A Female Student And A Guy Bargainin 4 Moni by John311: 1:54pm On Sep 07, 2012
Girls need to learn.... All in the name of Big Girl
Re: Leaked BBM Chat Conversation Between A Female Student And A Guy Bargainin 4 Moni by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 07, 2012
LMAO at the part where the guy told her the a55 is dark and she is light...some girls are so worthless and cheap how much is 70 or 50k? And i am very sure the girl will end up being raped or wounded.

1 Like

Re: Leaked BBM Chat Conversation Between A Female Student And A Guy Bargainin 4 Moni by drnoel: 2:46pm On Sep 07, 2012
men looks like a lot of changes has happened from when we were in2 multpiple skirts to now. Men! after reading this eh, am kind of glad that am no more in the market. Who knows what disease this lady chatting with the guy has.
Re: Leaked BBM Chat Conversation Between A Female Student And A Guy Bargainin 4 Moni by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 07, 2012
I cant imagine hw many girls I av had dis kind of conversation wit... I cant imagine hw many girls... Younger dan u can even imagine dat has send me their nude pics. I can count perhaps 10. Seemingly good girls.

No 1 shud hweva criticize the lady cos most of us are guilty of 1 sin or d oda. The only diff is dat hers was exposed. A girl has tempted me with nude pics b4 all because she wants to see my dikk. Very funny. All dis I did b4 I woke up wit a cry 1 day & decided it is better to b loved by God dan to b loved by d devil.

So we shud nt judge bt rather ***sigh*** & learn & b better.

2 Likes

Re: Leaked BBM Chat Conversation Between A Female Student And A Guy Bargainin 4 Moni by Etranshub(m): 3:06pm On Sep 07, 2012
ms pookie:

LAST WARNING!
painment cheesy but then ms pookie isn't rodaliga na sm y hating on pookie
Re: Leaked BBM Chat Conversation Between A Female Student And A Guy Bargainin 4 Moni by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 07, 2012
c as facebook and 2go don spoil naija babes.dem don turn those site into ashawo joint grin
Re: Leaked BBM Chat Conversation Between A Female Student And A Guy Bargainin 4 Moni by SailorXY: 9:43pm On Sep 07, 2012
SMFH!
Re: Leaked BBM Chat Conversation Between A Female Student And A Guy Bargainin 4 Moni by BBM: 10:13pm On Sep 07, 2012
Bullshit! The two chatters sound very illiterate, cld hardly even understand them, btw, this aint new, many girls do even worse, wild orgies wiv politicians nd stuff, very disgusting, God help us.
Re: Leaked BBM Chat Conversation Between A Female Student And A Guy Bargainin 4 Moni by freecocoa(f): 10:13pm On Sep 07, 2012
grin grin grin

Una dey ask how much is 70k? that toto expensive na, when girls are selling themselves for 2k and less, omo that girl na semi-polished asewo o cheesy undecided

Anyways its really a pity what our girls have turned to.

1 Like

Re: Leaked BBM Chat Conversation Between A Female Student And A Guy Bargainin 4 Moni by BBM: 10:15pm On Sep 07, 2012
freecocoa: grin grin grin

Una dey ask how much is 70k? that toto expensive na, when girls are selling themselves for 2k and less, omo that girl na semi-polished asewo o cheesy undecided

Anyways its really a pity what our girls have turned to.

hahahaha....love then nigerian gurls.the anal part is the most f*$ked up
Re: Leaked BBM Chat Conversation Between A Female Student And A Guy Bargainin 4 Moni by jonaboy: 10:40pm On Sep 07, 2012
It,s really a pity that most Nigerian campus girls have turned themselves into professional prostitutes, I really pity guys that are still unmarried cause it seems most of them will end up marrying polished prostitutes that are pretending to be decent girls.
Re: Leaked BBM Chat Conversation Between A Female Student And A Guy Bargainin 4 Moni by Mcleo007(m): 10:46pm On Sep 07, 2012
Lmao... 3some with Lebanese girls cheesy
Re: Leaked BBM Chat Conversation Between A Female Student And A Guy Bargainin 4 Moni by CrazyMan(m): 12:36am On Sep 08, 2012
This is another cynthia case waiting to happen...Nigeria girls would never learn. angry

When those guys cut off her head and private parts for rituals, they would expect us to sympathize with their families. angry

I've already made up my mind...cynthia's case is the last case I would show any remorse...any time such an incident repeat itself, I would speak my mind regardless of how horrible the Victim was being treated. angry
Re: Leaked BBM Chat Conversation Between A Female Student And A Guy Bargainin 4 Moni by ArQueBusieR(m): 1:04am On Sep 08, 2012
Poverty. undecided
Re: Leaked BBM Chat Conversation Between A Female Student And A Guy Bargainin 4 Moni by CrazyMan(m): 1:17am On Sep 08, 2012
ArQueBusieR: Poverty. undecided
And lack of vision...that's what they are suffering from. undecided
Re: Leaked BBM Chat Conversation Between A Female Student And A Guy Bargainin 4 Moni by joeboy111: 1:42am On Sep 08, 2012
lesson learnt........Please who knows the title of the book where virginity was tested with bedsheet and a whole village was sad when the girl failed the bedsheet test i.e the bedsheet wasn't soaked with blood when used
Re: Leaked BBM Chat Conversation Between A Female Student And A Guy Bargainin 4 Moni by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 08, 2012
ArQueBusieR: Poverty. undecided

[size=15pt]
On point. And who do we blame for that? Is it the Social economic circumstances of our country or the girls who are lacking in vision and without focus. Most of them are just hopeless and have no ambition.
So freaking annoying.

A so called Lagos Big girl was also caught stealing a Blackberry phone yesterday and the guys who apprehended her had a field day molesting, sucking and doing all sorts with her Melons. see here
[/size]
Re: Leaked BBM Chat Conversation Between A Female Student And A Guy Bargainin 4 Moni by Caseless: 7:44am On Sep 08, 2012
How on earth do u xpkt me 2 pay 70k for pussy of a gal i knw notin of? D Pussy na AUTOMATIC? As cheap as d comodity is(like d ill-breed gals hav made us 2 bliv), u stil xpkt me 2 pay big. 70k go giv me 15 gals for 15 nyts 4 skul i.e wtout subsidy. I weep
Re: Leaked BBM Chat Conversation Between A Female Student And A Guy Bargainin 4 Moni by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 08, 2012
jonaboy: It,s really a pity that most Nigerian campus girls have turned themselves into professional prostitutes, I really pity guys that are still unmarried cause it seems most of them will end up marrying polished prostitutes that are pretending to be decent girls.
As if married women are any better.

1 Like

Re: Leaked BBM Chat Conversation Between A Female Student And A Guy Bargainin 4 Moni by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 08, 2012
chipmunkey: On point. And who do we blame for that? Is it the Social economic circumstances of our country or the girls who are lacking in vision and without focus. Most of them are just hopeless and have no ambition.
So freaking annoying.
They are just so fccking stewpid and clueless. They have no value, no worth. The only commodity they trade is their body, and they are so fccking entitled and arrogant it's sickening. I pity their children.
Re: Leaked BBM Chat Conversation Between A Female Student And A Guy Bargainin 4 Moni by bxcode(m): 11:08am On Sep 08, 2012
The most annoying aspect of these type of ladies is that they are f***ng arrogant and proud of what they are doing, happened to come in contact once with such ladies angry angry angry
Re: Leaked BBM Chat Conversation Between A Female Student And A Guy Bargainin 4 Moni by Brisingr(m): 12:28pm On Sep 08, 2012
hustle hard lol.
Re: Leaked BBM Chat Conversation Between A Female Student And A Guy Bargainin 4 Moni by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 08, 2012
It really is just poverty and nothing else!
Re: Leaked BBM Chat Conversation Between A Female Student And A Guy Bargainin 4 Moni by jhydebaba(m): 6:47pm On Sep 08, 2012
... do we all sit there and blame those girls? Look at what the government is charging as school fees in universities. Where do you expect these people to get that kind of money to pay school fees and keep life going while in school.

*the government should really review what they charge as most students are independent and left to cater for themselves.*

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? / Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face / What Is It With Nigerians And Their Obsession With South Africa And Ghana?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.