Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Differences And Similarities Of Lagos And Aba - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Differences And Similarities Of Lagos And Aba (1189 Views)

The Locally-Made Vehicle I Saw In Aba - Pictures / A Stove That Uses Battery Spotted In Aba today!!! See For Yourself / See What A Man In Aba Made Using "I Pass My Neighbour Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Differences And Similarities Of Lagos And Aba by Flakeey(f): 2:23pm On Sep 07, 2012
kindly compare and contrast between Aba and Lagos in terms of technology, exposure, accessibility, fashion and business trends.

which do you prefer between the two cities?

(1) (Reply)

Jaw Crusher Regular Test For Potential Problems In Stone Crushing Plants / Kanger TOPBOX Mini Or Aspire Odyssey Mini Kit ? / Five Strongest Sub-marines In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.