Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,109 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Can One Who Is On Suspension Quit The Job? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can One Who Is On Suspension Quit The Job? (1635 Views)

HELP!!! He Wants To Quit His Job / When You Know It's Time To Quit Your Job / My Friend Was Fired because Of Me Should I Quit The Job Also? Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can One Who Is On Suspension Quit The Job? by realkemmy(m): 9:03pm On Jan 07, 2008
i ve been placed on suspension in my office for reasons which are very flimsy.

i actually have an offer to pick up

but i do not know if its proper to quit a job while on suspension.

landers, please your answers are needed here.

thanks
Re: Can One Who Is On Suspension Quit The Job? by eolutosin(m): 9:21pm On Jan 07, 2008
Hi,
There is nothing wrong in you resigning as long as you are convinced that you know what you want unless you still want to work in your present place of employment. Weigh your options and decide on which one pays you most. The fact that you are on suspension may sound as a warning to you of things to come later. So, act wisely

(1) (Reply)

Health, Safety And Environment Management Training In Lagos,Ibadan and Ile-Ife / I Started ICAN Exams Out Of Boredom- Jarus / What To Expect From SPDC/ALCON Selection Test/interview and NCDMB HCD Training?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.