Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Oh! How I Hate Sexkillz - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Oh! How I Hate Sexkillz (3008 Views)

Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz / Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz / Sexkillz Must Go!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Oh! How I Hate Sexkillz by ITbomb(m): 12:00am On Sep 08, 2012
Oh how I hate Sexkillz

The very sight of the name makes me think of handling a gun.
The real life character behind that name might be a complete gentleman but as for
the online character, he deserve to die [ a very slow death – preferably tie a rope
about his leg and drive-drag him around nairaland roads].

As for the e-personality Sexkillz, I would rather like him to moderate the growth
of flowers in my garden than moderating my ‘Right of Opinion’ on Nairaland.

Oh how I hate Sexkillz,

I don’t know why I hate him this much but deep inside me I know and I’m sure I hate
him.

Maybe it is the name Sexkillz.
It contains all the appellations that I hate;

Sex – I hate fornication and by God’s grace I’ll stop it very soon when I marry
Kill – Thou shalt not murder! So says the book and I personally hate murderers.
Z – That is the last letter of the English alphabet. And I hate being at the back
or anything that stays at the back.

Here he stands, as the abominable statue of Babylon. Out of the abundance of his
heart, his fingers mouth uttereth brimstone and fire to the men of the world
and sweet words and lust towards the female folk of nairaland.

His two hands are filled with works of wickedness and maliciousness. ‘THIS POST HAS
BEEN HIDDED’ on the left and ‘YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED’ on the right hand.

Ladies flock to him in droves seeking his attention but on his trails are curses of
heartbreaks and deceits.

Seun tolerate him because he generates traffic for him but that favour would end
the very day he is caught with Mukina.

Other MODs envy him because he is getting all the attention but then, the opposite
of popular in not unpopular. Fidel Castro is unpopular in the US, but they all know
him.

So seriously, like ‘2buff’ would ask, “WHY IS SEXKILLZ A MOD”

4 Likes

Re: Oh! How I Hate Sexkillz by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 08, 2012
So we're writing poems abi?

I'm coming with my own "Oh! How I love sexkillz" poem angry
Re: Oh! How I Hate Sexkillz by Dyt(f): 12:17am On Sep 08, 2012
U mean u had so much tym at hand 2 compose all dese?
Hmmmmm
Nice
Re: Oh! How I Hate Sexkillz by seunO4: 12:30am On Sep 08, 2012
What has sexkillz done 2 u?
Re: Oh! How I Hate Sexkillz by DExplorer1: 12:31am On Sep 08, 2012
I think hating Sexkillz works for him. The romance section is the most messed up section on NL not like the Politics section where you need to understand the topic to reply and what you post it's just news. Moderating this section is tasking. I got his jabs too but i get to realize he was doing his job. He gets on NLders -ve list no doubt but that's why he's got the 'fame'. I also know that he adds 'extra' to the standard NL rules, he somewhat handle issues his way but whether hate or like, see his e-personality as value to Nairaland.
Re: Oh! How I Hate Sexkillz by jhydebaba(m): 12:41am On Sep 08, 2012
Too many threads displaying hatred for sexkillz.
I love to hate anything that killz myself, though I have never had issues with sexkillz but my belief is that anything that killz must be "discombobulated" in totality.

1 Like

Re: Oh! How I Hate Sexkillz by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:43am On Sep 08, 2012
Are you high on something, OP?
Re: Oh! How I Hate Sexkillz by ITbomb(m): 3:04am On Sep 08, 2012
jhydebaba: but my belief is that anything that killz must be "discombobulated" in totality.
Brother
Re: Oh! How I Hate Sexkillz by ITbomb(m): 3:05am On Sep 08, 2012
ArQueBusieR: Are you high on something, OP?
Is your opium missing?
Re: Oh! How I Hate Sexkillz by ITbomb(m): 3:07am On Sep 08, 2012
Dyt: U mean u had so much tym at hand 2 compose all dese?
Hmmmmm
Nice
They call it flow of inspiration.
For us , writing is so easy
Re: Oh! How I Hate Sexkillz by ITbomb(m): 3:08am On Sep 08, 2012
seun-O:
What has sexkillz done 2 u?
This post has been hidden
Re: Oh! How I Hate Sexkillz by sKy007: 3:12am On Sep 08, 2012
After writing all those , you didn't have to post his pic as well
Re: Oh! How I Hate Sexkillz by Mynd44: 3:32am On Sep 08, 2012
This is interesting ooo. You are so obsessed with killz that you are inspired to write a poem about him. Maybe the haired you have for him is cos you love him or you are just angry cos you aint him.
Don't mind me sha I am just trying to find out why a grown man will be composing a poem about another grown man.
I think what you feel for this dude is just overwhelming and you can't do without him in your life
Re: Oh! How I Hate Sexkillz by Idowuogbo(f): 3:58am On Sep 08, 2012
Juvenile
Re: Oh! How I Hate Sexkillz by Mynd44: 4:03am On Sep 08, 2012
Idowuogbo: Juvenile
This is more than juvenile. It is an obsession almost gayish
Re: Oh! How I Hate Sexkillz by Mynd44: 4:26am On Sep 08, 2012
Goldieluks:

There's nothing bitter about my view about this topic.
Quit kissing his arse and be realistic for once. Its high time you drop your fakeness.
And its time you drop this silly thought of "a friend to my enemy is my enemy" it won't get you anywhere but portray you as a bitter and Angry person. If you have personal issues with him, that does not mean I should too so grow the eff up and stop being a damn baby. Cos it aint worth it. None of this isht is.

1 Like

Re: Oh! How I Hate Sexkillz by Goldieluks: 4:33am On Sep 08, 2012
Mynd_44:
And its time you drop this silly thought of "a friend to my enemy is my enemy" it won't get you anywhere but portray you as a bitter and Angry person. If you have personal issues with him, that does not mean I should too so grow the eff up and stop being a damn baby. Cos it aint worth it. None of this isht is.

Lolz what's this one on about? Abeg park well jor. Who got time for this shitz these days?? Old school bro, old school NL. No time eh! That ish up there remains my opinion, so suck it up dude, suck it UP!
Re: Oh! How I Hate Sexkillz by Nobody: 4:34am On Sep 08, 2012
Lol!!
Re: Oh! How I Hate Sexkillz by Mynd44: 4:38am On Sep 08, 2012
Goldieluks:

Lolz what's this one on about? Abeg park well jor. Who got time for this shitz these days?? Old school bro, old school NL. No time eh! That ish up there remains my opinion, so suck it up dude, suck it UP!
And my opinion of the ish up there remains the same, it is gayish and the OP needs to stop being a darned baby and grow the eff up.
If you don't agree with it fine I don't expect you to eff, I don't even want you to.
Re: Oh! How I Hate Sexkillz by Goldieluks: 4:45am On Sep 08, 2012
Mynd_44:
And my opinion of the ish up there remains the same, it is gayish and the OP needs to stop being a darned baby and grow the eff up.
If you don't agree with it fine I don't expect you to eff, I don't even want you to.

The feeling is mutual.
Re: Oh! How I Hate Sexkillz by Mynd44: 4:49am On Sep 08, 2012
[quote author=Goldieluks]

The feeling is mutual.
[/quote
And I wonder why the eff you quoted me in the first place as if my opinions are subject to your approval.
Re: Oh! How I Hate Sexkillz by Goldieluks: 4:52am On Sep 08, 2012
Get your facts right. Are you still hurting?^ shocked
Re: Oh! How I Hate Sexkillz by Mynd44: 4:56am On Sep 08, 2012
And I wonder why I would be hurting. You quoted me as though you were affected by my opinions and I was just clearing the facts. Now toddle the eff off
Re: Oh! How I Hate Sexkillz by Goldieluks: 5:06am On Sep 08, 2012
Mynd_44: And I wonder why I would be hurting. You quoted me as though you were affected by my opinions and I was just clearing the facts. Now toddle the eff off

Quoting replies is a norm on this NL, Duh! Lolz @ toodle the eff off. Grow up!
Re: Oh! How I Hate Sexkillz by Mynd44: 5:09am On Sep 08, 2012
Are you still on this issue? Get off your effing high heels and get some darned slippers already
Re: Oh! How I Hate Sexkillz by Goldieluks: 5:13am On Sep 08, 2012
Goldieluks:

The feeling is mutual.
Re: Oh! How I Hate Sexkillz by pearlhapi(f): 6:14am On Sep 08, 2012
Mynd_44:
huhn so you could talk like this?I tot its all about bashing and fighting?
Re: Oh! How I Hate Sexkillz by pearlhapi(f): 6:16am On Sep 08, 2012
ITbomb: Oh how I hate Sexkillz

The real life character behind that name might be a complete gentleman but as for
the online character, he deserve to die [ a very slow death – preferably tie a rope
about his leg and drive-drag him around nairaland roads].

As for the e-personality Sexkillz, I would rather like him to moderate the growth

Oh how I hate Sexkillz,

I don’t know why I hate him this much but deep inside me I know and I’m sure I hate
him.

Z – That is the last letter of the English alphabet. And I hate being at the back

Here he stands, as the abominable statue of Babylon. Out of the abundance of his

His two hands are filled with works of wickedness and maliciousness. ‘THIS POST HAS
BEEN HIDDED’ on the left and ‘YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED’ on the right hand.

Ladies flock to him in droves seeking his attention but on his trails are curses of
heartbreaks and deceits.

Seun tolerate him because he generates traffic for him but that favour would end
the very day he is caught with Mukina.

Other MODs envy him because he is getting all the attention but then, the opposite
of popular in not unpopular. Fidel Castro is unpopular in the US, but they all know
him.

na waoooo brother mi!wetin the guy do u na?I wish this was for pyguguru
Re: Oh! How I Hate Sexkillz by Ivynwa(f): 6:27am On Sep 08, 2012
ITbomb: Oh how I hate Sexkillz

about his leg and drive-[b]drag him around nairaland roads].

Oh how I hate Sexkillz,

him.

BEEN HIDDEN’ on the left and ‘YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED’ on the right hand.[/b]

-------------------------

The bolded is mad funny. I didn't know that Nairaland is paved with roads too and soon enough we may be buying the lands nairaland is made of.grin

Whoops! what great passion this moderator is inspiring in people. What is it about him that have pips going gaga crazy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed kiss cool. Mr. Killz abeg let up on the fellas and the Babes.grin

(1) (2) (3)

Lets Go Dirty / Happy New Month Nigeria / What Is The Full Meaning Of OP.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.