Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,560 members, 7,801,583 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Bonus Airtime from MTN! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Bonus Airtime from MTN! (5366 Views)

This Is Crazy!! Check Out How To Get MTN "FREE" Bonus Airtime Now / How To Borrow Airtime From Glo Using “borrow Me Credit” / How Do I Make Use Of This Bonus Airtime From MTN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bonus Airtime from MTN! by whocares: 11:01am On Aug 01, 2005
Could it be true? MTN giving bonus airtime?

I just recharged and got an SMS telling me I have 750 naira free airtime.

Anti-MTNers, what do you have to say about that? I await your response.
Re: Bonus Airtime from MTN! by angelak(f): 12:54pm On Aug 01, 2005
I am an MTN user, but i have realized that  when it comes to their promotions ,nothing is actually free when they say it's free. They always get  their money back one way or the other.So don't rejoice too much deary!! these guys are shrewd business men!

1 Like

Re: Bonus Airtime from MTN! by TaliTali(m): 1:26pm On Aug 01, 2005
Angela, you are right. My friends, forget anything bonus with MTN. The way they give it, (hidden) the way they retrive it. I am out of it please.
Re: Bonus Airtime from MTN! by DEKING3(m): 2:26pm On Aug 01, 2005
Hey guys at least make we chop the one wey we fit chop now, shey?

whocares, I recharged on Sat. but there was no such thing as bonus for me, so I don't seem to get it?
What's happening, is this segregation?
Re: Bonus Airtime from MTN! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 01, 2005
MTN= Milk Them Nigerians
MTN=the stingy boys in yellow

if ever you come across free text or calls on their network exploit it to the max as they can't even dash you 1 Naira...not even on your birthday. all they'll send you is one lousy MTN4U happy birthday message, no free text or call...nada!

Glo and Vmobile are more pocket friendly by far.
Re: Bonus Airtime from MTN! by diakim(m): 10:04am On Aug 02, 2005
Well, I recharged with N750 on Saturday, and I received a text message from MTN that they added N187 to my account. I did a quick calculation and I discovered that it was true.

I was not impressed though; just a measly N187 upon all my money they had eaten cheesy
Re: Bonus Airtime from MTN! by daVinci1(m): 1:12pm On Aug 02, 2005
I find it difficult to believe whatever MTN says about bonuses. I loaded N1500 on saturday and got nothing! Although my friend got something, i got nothing. Anyway, i hope to change to Glo soon where i feel my expectations would be redeemed whenever they say so. Only fools believe in MTN.
Re: Bonus Airtime from MTN! by DEKING3(m): 1:36pm On Aug 02, 2005
da vinci, that makes the two of us.

Did you read my post earlier? I said and still say there's a form of discrimination.
Re: Bonus Airtime from MTN! by dragnet: 10:17am On Apr 09, 2011
;d

(1) (Reply)

How can one check e-mail on vactive GPRS / Tecno Phone Fraud: My Experiences In Carlcare Office Wuse Abuja Nigeria / How To Borrow Data On Airtel, Glo, Mtn And 9mobile With All The Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.