Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,516 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:01 PM

Why I Will Never Leave Catholic Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Will Never Leave Catholic Church? (1402 Views)

Catholic Church Cautions El-Rufai Over Religious Bill / When You Try To Leave Church Before Offering Time (Funny Pic) / Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Will Never Leave Catholic Church? by saintvc(m): 10:41am On Sep 08, 2012
WE REMEMBER JESUS

Catholic remember the action of Jesus. From birth to baptism to preaching to miracle to last supper to death.

We are universal

at a particular day, the reading, bible verse, gospel, psalm is the same worldwide. Go to the lowest catholic vilage or fly to st peter basilica in vatican sity, the mass is the same

We talk with authority

catholics make bold claims and stand by it. We claim the church cant make mistake. We say the holycominium is Jesus body and blood. BELIVE IT OR NOT. Catholics tell you MARY, AUGUSTINE, FRANCIS etc are in heaven..Take it or leave it.

We always celebrate

from angels, to Mary , to Jesus.in a parish called st patrick, they celebrate St patrick day

WE CONTAIN TENSION

Many churches have folded over little issues. The arrest of revrend King crippled the church.The catholic church has been persecuted and attacked many times,yet she stands.

We have role models

we hav people who havd passed through the earth strugles and belive they are in heaven.such people encourage us. Do u want to remain a virgen, ST MARIA GORETTI prèferd to die than loose her virginity.

I WAZ BORN A CATHOLIC, I AM A CATHOLIC AND I WIL REMAIN A CATHOLIC
Re: Why I Will Never Leave Catholic Church? by MacDaddy01: 10:52am On Sep 08, 2012
Re: Why I Will Never Leave Catholic Church? by MacDaddy01: 10:58am On Sep 08, 2012

The catholic church is worth over a billion dollars. Jesus was not rich

The catholic church claims to do charity but for every thousand they give in charity they make millions in offerings.
Re: Why I Will Never Leave Catholic Church? by Niflheim(m): 11:09am On Sep 08, 2012
@0P,if everybody is a virgin,then how would they have given birth to you?and how will you get
new members in the next 50 years when this generation dies off?
Re: Why I Will Never Leave Catholic Church? by ijawkid(m): 11:10am On Sep 08, 2012
saintvc: WE REMEMBER JESUS

Catholic remember the action of Jesus. From birth to baptism to preaching to miracle to last supper to death.

We are universal

at a particular day, the reading, bible verse, gospel, psalm is the same worldwide. Go to the lowest catholic vilage or fly to st peter basilica in vatican sity, the mass is the same

We talk with authority

catholics make bold claims and stand by it. We claim the church cant make mistake. We say the holycominium is Jesus body and blood. BELIVE IT OR NOT. Catholics tell you MARY, AUGUSTINE, FRANCIS etc are in heaven..Take it or leave it.

We always celebrate

from angels, to Mary , to Jesus.in a parish called st patrick, they celebrate St patrick day

WE CONTAIN TENSION

Many churches have folded over little issues. The arrest of revrend King crippled the church.The catholic church has been persecuted and attacked many times,yet she stands.

We have role models

we hav people who havd passed through the earth strugles and belive they are in heaven.such people encourage us. Do u want to remain a virgen, ST MARIA GORETTI prèferd to die than loose her virginity.

I WAZ BORN A CATHOLIC, I AM A CATHOLIC AND I WIL REMAIN A CATHOLIC

The catholics were the ones who persecuted people...killed people..burnt people on stakes....

Engaged in wars that claimed d lives of many...

Catholics infact were not persecuted,they were d persecutors
Re: Why I Will Never Leave Catholic Church? by Niflheim(m): 11:11am On Sep 08, 2012
@OP,go and read the book called "the broken cross",about your pope who was an amorc member!!!
Re: Why I Will Never Leave Catholic Church? by italo: 3:55pm On Sep 08, 2012
All I see is uninformed, hate-filled rants.

@ OP, perhaps you should see these rants as another reson not to leave the church.

Remember what they said to Jesus, the head of the Church. They said he was a blasphemer. They said he healed with the help of demons etc.

And Jesus said: "if they persecute me, they will persecute you."

Read these with a smile, sip a coke, be happy you're Catholic and go to mass tomorrow.
Re: Why I Will Never Leave Catholic Church? by MacDaddy01: 7:38pm On Sep 08, 2012
italo: All I see is uninformed, hate-filled rants.

@ OP, perhaps you should see these rants as another reson not to leave the church.

Remember what they said to Jesus, the head of the Church. They said he was a blasphemer. They said he healed with the help of demons etc.

And Jesus said: "if they persecute me, they will persecute you."

Read these with a smile, sip a coke, be happy you're Catholic and go to mass tomorrow.

I was a catholic till I saw d light.

Keep defending pedophile proests

Lol
Re: Why I Will Never Leave Catholic Church? by italo: 7:54pm On Sep 08, 2012
Exactly what I expected. Another meaningless, hate-filled rant.

Any more?

(1) (Reply)

Church Banner : How To Identify A Witch - Operation Point And Kill / Scan Of Passport Of Past Jehovah's Witnesses Presidents / Why Sunday School Classes Are Better Than Sermons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.