Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Wat Do I Use To Get Rid Of Pimples On My Chic (face) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Wat Do I Use To Get Rid Of Pimples On My Chic (face) (4140 Views)

Foods That Cause Acne/pimples - Must Avoid List / Wat Do U Tink About slim Fitting Jeans 4 Males? / How To Get Rid Of Spots And Blemishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat Do I Use To Get Rid Of Pimples On My Chic (face) by stephybabe(f): 11:11am On Sep 08, 2012
Pls guys help me out, pimples jst started comin on my face dnt knw wat to use to cure
Re: Wat Do I Use To Get Rid Of Pimples On My Chic (face) by VanityOils: 12:33pm On Sep 14, 2012
Hi. You should use Castor oil. wash your face as usual and then lean over a bowl of hot water in order to open up your pores. Make sure you don't lean too close so you don't burn yourself. Use a mild cleanser (even baby wipes would do) and then apply the castor oil to your face and leave overnight. You would notice a remarkable improvement in a couple of days. You can purchase 100% pure Castor oil from Vanity Oils. Contact us via email- info@vanityoils.com
Re: Wat Do I Use To Get Rid Of Pimples On My Chic (face) by bedivine: 10:02am On Sep 18, 2012
For pimples, blackheads and spots Tea tree skincare range from The Body Shop is particularly helpful. What it does is dry the skin just enough so that pimples and blackheads don't have any chance form. If your skin isn't too oily you can combine Seaweed Skincare(also from The Body Shop) with the Tea tree. The both help you balance oil production from your skin. For instance you can get the mattifying day cream in the Seaweed range. If you'd like to order email beautydivine.ng@gmail.com or call 08186479719 or visit http://www.thebodyshop-bedivine .webs.com for more help

Re: Wat Do I Use To Get Rid Of Pimples On My Chic (face) by kourt: 8:50am On Sep 27, 2012
I'm interested in these product line but please can you list out the products in this range pleaseee, the ones in the picture above are not big enough, I can hardly see what is written there.
Re: Wat Do I Use To Get Rid Of Pimples On My Chic (face) by bedivine: 10:42am On Oct 03, 2012
kourt: I'm interested in these product line but please can you list out the products in this range pleaseee, the ones in the picture above are not big enough, I can hardly see what is written there.

Hi Kourt. The products available in the tea tree range include the oil, face wash, toner, skin clearing lotion and night Lotion. You may decide to use a combination of all or select and combine with other items depending on what you need
Re: Wat Do I Use To Get Rid Of Pimples On My Chic (face) by kourt: 11:34pm On Oct 03, 2012
bedivine:

Hi Kourt. The products available in the tea tree range include the oil, face wash, toner, skin clearing lotion and night Lotion. You may decide to use a combination of all or select and combine with other items depending on what you need

How do I contact u?
Re: Wat Do I Use To Get Rid Of Pimples On My Chic (face) by kourt: 11:38pm On Oct 03, 2012
bedivine:

How do I contact u? Are the lotions(skin clearing + night) meant for the face and body?
Re: Wat Do I Use To Get Rid Of Pimples On My Chic (face) by bedivine: 3:52pm On Oct 05, 2012
These are specifically for face but the products for body are also available. You can contact me on 08186479719 or beautydivine.ng@gmail.com

www.facebook.com/beautydivinemakeupstudio
www.twitter.com/bedivine_studio
Re: Wat Do I Use To Get Rid Of Pimples On My Chic (face) by skinmdnatural: 4:27pm On Aug 24, 2013
Skin MD Natural turns the outer layer of skin into what works like an invisible pair of gloves to keep the skin's own natural moisture in and the moisture robbing elements and irritants out. It was especially formulated for the face but our first 1000 test subjects and customers convinced us it was also an outstanding body and hand lotion.

Skin MD Natural has the most full and transparent disclosure of actual ingredients in the skin care industry, and we are currently serializing these on our Facebook page.

Skin MD Natural is an alternative to conventional moisturizing lotions and protective creams. Conventional lotions only attempt to replace natural moisture with artificial moisture but they don't really work because they constantly come off and must be frequently reapplied. They also send the wrong message to your skin that it is being adequately moisturized when it is not.

Skin MD Natural also has a fantastic new humectant (an ingredient that pulls in moisture from the air). Skin MD Natural's humectant pulls in 6 times the amount of moisture than the best humectant that was available prior to our introduction.

Skin MD Natural is also vital for those people who work with their hands who know they should be wearing gloves but do not or cannot or, gloves cause them skin irritation. If you know you should be wearing gloves but are not - at least apply Skin MD Natural. Here is a video that may be of interest to you. It shows Skin MD Natural protecting skin from rock-dissolving acid.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMYqFO4qD2E

Many hundreds of articles have been published about Skin MD Natural. To view some of these feel free to Google "Skin MD Natural".

Shielding lotions, like Skin MD Natural, have also been prominently featured on the National Skin Care Institute's web site.

Feel free to review and Like us on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/SkinMDNaturalAfrica or Follow us on LinkedIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/skin-md-natural-africa or https://plus.google.com/109208747250143753647.

Re: Wat Do I Use To Get Rid Of Pimples On My Chic (face) by homesodear: 12:48pm On Aug 02, 2014
Most of us are exposed to sunlight everyday regardless whether we are indoors or outdoors. If we take no proactive action, our skin will absorb excessive ultraviolet rays, causing the formation and accumulation of melanin, then the appearance of dark spots and dull skin. Even the best of soaps/bath gels can leave behind invisible traces of dirt, makeup and pollution on your face, which ultimately blocks absorption of lotion and encourage bacterial growth. Without cleansing, exfoliation and moisturizing regularly, your skin will eventually become loose, tired, dull and probably scarred by acne/blackheads. Thus, sun protection and healthy skin measures are required for our skin.

Products I’ll recommend are natural, and contains up to 30% to 99.9% of fresh and pure aloe vera pulp, a powerful weapon. These products are certified from the International Aloe Science Council on the pack. Such products represents truth in labeling on the products, represents the quality of the Aloe content in the products, represents the quality of the Aloe used in the products and, that the Aloe used in the products come from a certified source.

Kindly call or whatsapp 08034917464 or 08083767721 to know more on what natural products to use and how to use them. The skin care line is made with NATURAL and NON SYNTHETIC ingredients, But do remember that to achieve long lasting results using these products will require real PATIENCE. Miracles don't happen on the skin, but knowledge, persistence and patient will work miracles.
Re: Wat Do I Use To Get Rid Of Pimples On My Chic (face) by 1stLadyRobinho: 6:53am On Aug 03, 2014
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F
for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

Bridal glowing kit, Skin polisher, Dark Armpit eraser, Dark inner Thigh Eraser

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL
GUARANTEED RESULTS FROM 7DAYS

add 1stlady:pin: 2BFFE36F

IG:1stladyskincare

whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957

Please like our page on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

we also offer Skin Academy if u wanna be a PRO in skincare and be our own boss!!!

(1) (Reply)

Gossip: Ex-mbgn Isabella Ayuk Bares Massive Cleavage In New Photo / Ladies Take A Look At These OMBRE KANEKALON BRAID / Braids Hairstyles 2021 Pictures: Latest Hair Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.