Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

I Have N1m, Advice On The Best Mobile Phone Business To Do In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have N1m, Advice On The Best Mobile Phone Business To Do In Nigeria? (2503 Views)

Gtbank Launches Mobile Phone Money Transfer - First Of Its Kind! / How To Check Your Bank Account Balance Using Your Mobile Phone / How To Start A Mobile Phone Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have N1m, Advice On The Best Mobile Phone Business To Do In Nigeria? by ogedanny: 2:50pm On Sep 08, 2012
is Telecom business still profitable in nigeria? i need your advice
Re: I Have N1m, Advice On The Best Mobile Phone Business To Do In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 08, 2012
Keep quite you don't have any kobo..
Every rat, lizard will wake up an be saying i have i have dis, advise me on this.. Who have 1million will he/she be asking silly questions?
Re: I Have N1m, Advice On The Best Mobile Phone Business To Do In Nigeria? by AmandaaaP(f): 5:29pm On Sep 08, 2012
Re: I Have N1m, Advice On The Best Mobile Phone Business To Do In Nigeria? by felucci(m): 9:06am On Jan 03, 2013
Well, you can go into light importation business. You can start importing mobile phone accessories like faceplates, batteries, phone chargers and so on. You can even go into importation of memory cards and flash drives
Re: I Have N1m, Advice On The Best Mobile Phone Business To Do In Nigeria? by 4X4: 7:40pm On Jan 04, 2013
ill give you the best business that will turn that 1m to 2m in 1 year but ill charge you a small fee for the idea.
Re: I Have N1m, Advice On The Best Mobile Phone Business To Do In Nigeria? by 4X4: 2:57pm On Jan 08, 2013
ill give you a business idea that will tripple your money. i would have done it but i dont have the capital. reply if your still intetested
Re: I Have N1m, Advice On The Best Mobile Phone Business To Do In Nigeria? by Zhedoga: 10:14pm On Jan 09, 2013
pls 4x4 am interested in the stuff. email me on princechris2000@gmail.com or c.zhedogafirstname@yahoo.com as soon as possible. thanks

Chris. 08068156673
Re: I Have N1m, Advice On The Best Mobile Phone Business To Do In Nigeria? by anijummai(f): 3:40pm On Jan 11, 2013
I have a workable idea that has to do with telecoms, but you'll have to partner with us to do the business. Call Jummai on 08062390776.
Re: I Have N1m, Advice On The Best Mobile Phone Business To Do In Nigeria? by 4X4: 8:56pm On Jan 11, 2013
ill give you a business idea that will tripple your money. i would have done it but i dont have the capita no need to post your pnone number or email. reply if your still interested
Re: I Have N1m, Advice On The Best Mobile Phone Business To Do In Nigeria? by ogedanny: 9:20pm On Jan 11, 2013
Is Blackberry phone sale stiil viable?
Re: I Have N1m, Advice On The Best Mobile Phone Business To Do In Nigeria? by weimin1921(m): 7:47am On May 29, 2013
mobile phone battery from China[color=#990000][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

how are you? i'm glad to meet you here.
i'm Run from shenzhen of China, we are a mobile battery factory for 7 years, the output can be up to 70000 pieces per day.
now we have many old and big clients in INDIA, Bengal, Mid East, such as Indian famous mobile MAXX, MICROMAX,. Pakistan mobile HH, Mid East famous G-Tide, their batteries are from our company,

we are starting to enlarge market share in Overseas, so we are very desired to cooperate with local businessmen as our agent.

if you are interested, pls reply me here.
my skype id is run-huang.
gtalk is weimin1921@gmail.com
QQ: 601676383
THANKS

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Hav Tv Advert Proposals 4 Lux&mortein,bt Dnt Kno How2go Abt It / Ask Any Question On Importation And Exportation Business / Meaning Of Various Salary Structures In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.