Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House - NYSC (203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House (140967 Views)

NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (Go Down)

Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by xquire(m): 10:14am On Oct 10, 2012
ceezonnifemi: good morning, house, . May God help us oo, cos i cant and am yet to understand if or wen we turned to cannibal country.. Massacre here and there........... Cy psoto princessm gc quire let all pray for dis our country oo, or make i dey go for syria,
watching that video has so far been the worst thing i've eva done becos since then i have been in a terrible shock (like I'm stoned), my brawda we need to do more than pray. cry cry
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by xquire(m): 10:26am On Oct 10, 2012
Gods-child:

Mehn, its like we'll follow your suggestion ooo...We don enter 197 now & I still can't sense the euphoria of moving to a new House, also considering the recent deceleration in posts I don't think 200 is a good idea for break off...But ABBASUFI has 2 votes already(IK & PRODAM), oh sorry! 3 votes already, cos GC supports that too...

and he has my vote too.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by xquire(m): 10:28am On Oct 10, 2012
Gods-child:

Me sef dey think am ooo...Lets hope to hear from her soon sha...After reading through the pages I've not seen XQUIRE too...
i'm right here boss, aw iz the clearance goin?
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by xquire(m): 10:54am On Oct 10, 2012
Gods-child:

WOW!...Are you serious??...Please, lets collabo nah...I have some nonce-words too...;

SOTONOMY-- A state of having many suitors & not knowing whom to choose...
CEEWYNATICS-- Style in which a rich man is made...
HABERSUFATION-- Ability not to give up on a lady...
PRINCESMIOGRAPHY-- The study of female wrestling...
GEECINGAMY-- Process of becoming a servile servant...
HIKAYTITY-- The process of not taking things personal...
HESBABAJISM-- Ability to graduate with a first class...
ESCHOIR-- Making friends easily without feeling left out...
FADINURSE-- A very quiet observant...
BASHCEE-- A family House on Nairaland...

...Let me know when you're ready, okay??
hahahahahah...quite funny bro!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by peetash(m): 3:14pm On Oct 10, 2012
A set of new words have been officially added to the English Dictionary-:

1) ALUU - A cursed, devilish, babaric village, hidden at a remote part of the country some kilometers away from a high institution.

2) ALUUITE - A babaric indigene of ALUU

3) ALUUEE - A person who is ALUUED

4) ALUUOLOGY - The study of babaric way of treating the human race without trial, evidendence or mercy

5) ALUUCRACY - Government of babarians, by the babaric for the barbarians.

6) ALUUISM- The political babaric ideology of barbaric practice

cool ALUUISH- Having the appearance of ALUU.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by psoto(f): 7:19pm On Oct 10, 2012
Gods-child:

#thinking#...I wonder why it takes time before ladies win 'Independence'...And if we ask them to marry us now, sugomu! they won't stop eyeing us...

Please, date me for 3 weeks!...And your life will never be the same again....gringringringrin
shockedshockedshocked Sugomu? Did I just read that?
lipsrsealed
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by psoto(f): 8:09pm On Oct 10, 2012
Gods-child:

WOW!...Are you serious??...Please, lets collabo nah...I have some nonce-words too...;

SOTONOMY-- A state of having many suitors & not knowing whom to choose...
CEEWYNATICS-- Style in which a rich man is made...
HABERSUFATION-- Ability not to give up on a lady...
PRINCESMIOGRAPHY-- The study of female wrestling...
GEECINGAMY-- Process of becoming a servile servant...
HIKAYTITY-- The process of not taking things personal...
HESBABAJISM-- Ability to graduate with a first class...
ESCHOIR-- Making friends easily without feeling left out...
FADINURSE-- A very quiet observant...
BASHCEE-- A family House on Nairaland...

...Let me know when you're ready, okay??
Lmao...gringringrin
I'll call on you when I'm ready for compilation.wink
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by psoto(f): 8:19pm On Oct 10, 2012
CY09:
Am always good dear!...You kinda inactive for a while in here, what's happening?
I really wish I could help it, but I'm usually occupied during the day nowadays.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by psoto(f): 8:24pm On Oct 10, 2012
SBabaJ: Some Kid Came In Here Some Pages Back Ranting About This Peaceful Home Of Ours....I Was So Sure His Seemingly Smooth "Flows" Was "Dubbed" From A Movie. And Indeed It Was.
cheesycheesy
Lmao...gringrin
The First Class Graduate is quite good in carrying out researches.smileywink
What movie is that, please?
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by psoto(f): 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2012
peetash: A set of new words have been officially added to the English Dictionary-:

1) ALUU - A cursed, devilish, babaric village, hidden at a remote part of the country some kilometers away from a high institution.

2) ALUUITE - A babaric indigene of ALUU

3) ALUUEE - A person who is ALUUED

4) ALUUOLOGY - The study of babaric way of treating the human race without trial, evidendence or mercy

5) ALUUCRACY - Government of babarians, by the babaric for the barbarians.

6) ALUUISM- The political babaric ideology of barbaric practice

cool ALUUISH- Having the appearance of ALUU.
ALUU community is in trouble!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by peetash(m): 10:34pm On Oct 10, 2012
Even, the delay in alawi and other brutal incidences in the country are really discouraging. I now wish to serve in my town and even go for pa from ma house. If I need to know new states, then I rather go on excursion, nysc, to me don't think it worth risking life on.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 10, 2012
peetash: Even, the delay in alawi and other brutal incidences in the country are really discouraging. I now wish to serve in my town and even go for pa from ma house. If I need to know new states, then I rather go on excursion, nysc, to me don't think it worth risking life on.
Hope u know there is a new thread for prospective corper batch c
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 11, 2012

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203)

This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts / NYSC 2014 Batch C (Stream II) / Your Congratulatory Message To Batch A Corpers Passing Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.