Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,183 members, 7,807,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Nigerian Army Recruits - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army Recruits (7956 Views)

Nigerian Army Names Of Shortlisted Candidates For Zonal Screening. / Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Airforce, Nigerian Army, Immigration, SSS, NDLEA, Or Custom Recruiting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Army Recruits by topeorekoy(m): 9:36am On Jan 08, 2008
Nigerian army is recruiting for the short service. short listed staffs will undergo training and will be put on the rank of 2nd lieutenant.

on-line form can be filled

http://www.nigerian-army.org/
OR DIRECTLY TO

a pin of 2,500 can be purchased from any spring bank or unity bank branch. am not sure which of the banks. better still visit the nigerian army website

closing date- jan 31st 2008

all the best. please anyone that is recruited should be my friend so that i'll get military cover
Re: Nigerian Army Recruits by kolombia: 2:24pm On Jan 08, 2008
Tope are u sure of wat u re saying? cos there is notin like shotservice on thier website or do u ve a link? if u re kidding just say so
Re: Nigerian Army Recruits by deariekay(m): 2:45pm On Jan 08, 2008
hi tope,

ur thread is precise,but the only problem is that, they need only 61 regular student for 2008 online registration.so looking at the situation,it will involve WHO IS WHO in the country and also in the nigeria army.

salute.( confirmed information)
Re: Nigerian Army Recruits by topeorekoy(m): 3:18pm On Jan 08, 2008
it on radio

kolombia:

Tope are u sure of what u re saying? because there is notin like shotservice on their website or do u ve a link? if u re kidding just say so
Re: Nigerian Army Recruits by darqly(m): 7:07pm On Jan 08, 2008
@ kolombia, scroll to the bottom of the Nigerian army website, there is a link for those that wish to apply online.

@ dearikay, It's the 61st round/group/batch/battalion or something and not that they are looking to recruit only 61 people!!!
Re: Nigerian Army Recruits by deariekay(m): 7:36am On Jan 09, 2008
i will confirm that again.
Re: Nigerian Army Recruits by jerky1805: 11:22am On Jan 09, 2008
the real site is for application is http://nigerianarmyms.net
Re: Nigerian Army Recruits by blogtech(m): 8:46pm On Jan 20, 2008
jerky1805:

the real site is for application is http://nigerianarmyms.net
Damn! this site suck angry, unable to accepted data. it's one of the worstest nigerian site.
Re: Nigerian Army Recruits by nwichi: 12:17pm On Feb 05, 2008
hello sir, i 'm one of the recruits 2007/2008 , i really want to know how we are going to be notify, because i learned that the recruitment exercise will commence by monday 10th 2008, that is next week then how do we do . Azu Kalu Dike .
THANKS SIR.
Re: Nigerian Army Recruits by buzzgonz(m): 8:29pm On Feb 07, 2008
And what 're webmaster doing about this issue, u know the deadline is 14th of feb.   embarassed if anyone here have vital info about this plz help us. Thank.
Re: Nigerian Army Recruits by enyinna80: 1:18pm On Feb 25, 2008
Thanks, i have applied already.Please when and how is the result going to be released
Re: Nigerian Army Recruits by Vitex: 4:16pm On Jan 28, 2009

(1) (Reply)

Universal Energy Resources Limited Uyo Calling: / Bank Interview: Is Suit A Must? / The Women And Children's Advocacy Centre {wcac} Nigeria Invitation Letter For Trainning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.