Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,376 members, 7,800,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Man Fakes Death In Marriage Proposal - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Man Fakes Death In Marriage Proposal (25991 Views)

Witch And Wizard Beaten And Burn To Death In Calabar ( Nigeria ) / DOWNLOAD | Hilarious Comedy Skit:the PROPOSAL Featuring Bovi & Ijeoma / Marriage Proposal. Why We Can't Say Yes To P-square - Aneke Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Fakes Death In Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 08, 2012
A Russian man has faked his own death as part of a marriage proposal to his girlfriend.

Alexey Bykov, 30, decided to see if his girlfriend really loved him by staging a fatal car crash, Orange News reports.

Bykov, from Omsk, hired a director, scriptwriter, stuntmen and make-up artists to make the crash look as realistic as possible.

He lay in the road and arranged for his girlfriend Irena Kolokov to meet him at the crash site. She was then told he was dead.

Kolokov said: "We'd arranged to meet at a certain place but when I arrived there were mangled cars everywhere, ambulances, smoke, and carnage."

She described how she "broke down in tears" when told that Bykov had been killed.

However, it was then that the 'dead' Bykov jumped up and surprised Kolokov, proposing marriage.

"I was so cross I almost killed him again, but for real this time," she said.

Bykov explained: "I wanted her to realise how empty her life would be without me and how life would have no meaning without me."

Kolokov saw the funny side of the stunt and accepted Bykov's proposal.

http://www.digitalspy.com/odd/news/a403881/man-fakes-death-in-marriage-proposal.html

1 Like

Re: Man Fakes Death In Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 08, 2012
Bykov explained: "I wanted her to realize how
empty her life would be without me and how life
would have no meaning without me."

1 Like

Re: Man Fakes Death In Marriage Proposal by Gialmine(f): 7:37am On Sep 19, 2012
Yeah! Dats wat am talkin abt!
Guys should make their proposal more interesting and not just the normal boring dinner type cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Man Fakes Death In Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 19, 2012
Gialmine: Yeah! Dats wat am talkin abt!
Guys should make their proposal more interesting and not just the normal boring dinner type cheesy
yea that's wassap cool
Re: Man Fakes Death In Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 27, 2012
naw. i would have beat his ass.
Re: Man Fakes Death In Marriage Proposal by Gialmine(f): 10:01am On Sep 27, 2012
hornipipe: yea that's wassap cool
nofin much joo
Re: Man Fakes Death In Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 27, 2012
*Kails*:
naw. i would have beat his ass.
lol..i bet you won't even remember that after finding out it was just a script you'll be overwhelmed with joy to see him again.
Re: Man Fakes Death In Marriage Proposal by forkadict(m): 12:31pm On Sep 27, 2012

You sure say you go even get dat boring type?

See, na naija u dey o. Guys no dey propose again o. Na to blend boyfriend-girlfriend runs enter marriage o.

Siddon there dey wait interesting proposal. SMH

24 Likes

Re: Man Fakes Death In Marriage Proposal by tuasefemi(m): 12:32pm On Sep 27, 2012
The guy is a fool, he should have allowed the lady to roll in tears for some hours, then he would know the real tears.Anybody can burst into tears seeing a terrible scene like that na!

4 Likes

Re: Man Fakes Death In Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 27, 2012
If na nigeria girl na,she go quickly go the guy house ransack the guy property.and even pee on the guy body,and stroll home with anoda guy.I hate nigeria girls,they are all gold diggers..see true love.

10 Likes

Re: Man Fakes Death In Marriage Proposal by Ewabeads(f): 12:34pm On Sep 27, 2012
Guys can you do that?pls be sincere.. grin
Re: Man Fakes Death In Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 27, 2012
What was the budget for this stage acting

Am calling Chico Ejiro right now. Interesting.
Re: Man Fakes Death In Marriage Proposal by Todaynatoday: 12:35pm On Sep 27, 2012
smh! all this for a marriage proposal when after 2 or 3 years they will soon get a divorce due to irreconcilable differences.

1 Like

Re: Man Fakes Death In Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 27, 2012
After marriage, I hope he doesn't wish for death...

2 Likes

Re: Man Fakes Death In Marriage Proposal by Arsenate(m): 12:37pm On Sep 27, 2012
How many Naija girls go pass this test?
Re: Man Fakes Death In Marriage Proposal by yuzedo: 12:37pm On Sep 27, 2012
hornipipe: Bykov explained: "I wanted her to realize how
empty her life would be without me and how life
would have no meaning without me."

Oh boy you dey see road!

This is a daft-a(ss) marriage proposal if i ever saw one! Going to such lengths and uttering such self-important words shows that my nigga has an over-bloated sense of worth! Delusions of grandeur, i bet he is an only child, he even looks like a jerk! undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Fakes Death In Marriage Proposal by Bolarge1(m): 12:38pm On Sep 27, 2012
THIS IS THE BEST TRUE DRAMA OF THE YEAR!

1 Like

Re: Man Fakes Death In Marriage Proposal by jeddyMay(f): 12:40pm On Sep 27, 2012

yes ooooooo grin wink
Re: Man Fakes Death In Marriage Proposal by freecocoa(f): 12:40pm On Sep 27, 2012
Nobody should try that kind of play with me, if na person wey fragile nko?

She fit faint come enter coma sef.
That's too expensive a joke.

1 Like

Re: Man Fakes Death In Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 27, 2012
I am going to propose to my woman while jumping down from the moon,without any aid
with the engaging ring in my hands to throw it to her,while shouting"will you marry me"
Re: Man Fakes Death In Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 27, 2012
fork adict:

You sure say you go even get dat boring type?

See, na naija u dey o. Guys no dey propose again o . Na to blend boyfriend-girlfriend runs enter marriage o.

Siddon there dey wait interesting proposal. SMH
who told u that @ bolded
Re: Man Fakes Death In Marriage Proposal by passionate88: 12:41pm On Sep 27, 2012
mayb wn ur guy wan propose 2 u him go dey fvck ur best frnd then whn u enta d room him go jump shout suprise... Will u marry me?.. Hw's that for an interestin proposal?..

3 Likes

Re: Man Fakes Death In Marriage Proposal by Nasri100(m): 12:42pm On Sep 27, 2012
What are the odds? He would die in the same fashion oneday?
Re: Man Fakes Death In Marriage Proposal by Koolking(m): 12:43pm On Sep 27, 2012
A tip for Nollywood. Looking forward to Nollywood's version of the drama proposal

1 Like

Re: Man Fakes Death In Marriage Proposal by Scarpon(m): 12:43pm On Sep 27, 2012
that kind thin no fit happen 4Niger the babe go just search the dead body collect hin wallet and car key then relocate sharp sharp

3 Likes

Re: Man Fakes Death In Marriage Proposal by limlim25: 12:45pm On Sep 27, 2012
NA WA OOOO
Re: Man Fakes Death In Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 27, 2012
tuasefemi: The guy is a fool, he should have allowed the lady to roll in tears for some hours, then he would know the real tears.Anybody can burst into tears seeing a terrible scene like that na!
how did u come to the conclusion that she didn't roll in tears for some hours
Re: Man Fakes Death In Marriage Proposal by Mmiriariugwu: 12:45pm On Sep 27, 2012
yuzedo:

Oh boy you dey see road!

This is a daft-a(ss) marriage proposal if i ever saw one! Going to such lengths and uttering such self-important words shows that my nigga has an over-bloated sense of worth! Delusions of grandeur, i bet he is an only child, he even looks like a jerk! undecided
Guy i dey wit u on this. So he ir m reason 4 her beeing alive? Arrant Nonsence!
Re: Man Fakes Death In Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 27, 2012
That can only happen anywhere but Africa especially Nigeria.Exept off course the guy is simply mad. Wait a minuite. What if d news got to d wrong hands and the unpredictable happens. The girl faints and rushed to the hospital, the parents health issues degenerate; stroke,heart atack,depression,suicide. Please dont try this expensive stunt at home. Proposal or any act to show a woman that u love her should be moderate and sensible else it could produce a reverse effect even on d part of d girl.

4 Likes

Re: Man Fakes Death In Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 27, 2012
Scarpon: that kind thin no fit happen 4Niger the babe go just search the dead body collect hin wallet and car key then relocate sharp sharp
lmao grin grin
Re: Man Fakes Death In Marriage Proposal by vanstanzy(m): 12:47pm On Sep 27, 2012

Ma dear, this is Africa and we dont fake death here, just to propose, so look else where. If the engagement ring no dey enough, then look for a film actor, or suicide bomber. grin grin grin Me go through all that trouble for a white chic that'll divorce me in future, HELL NO!!!.

3 Likes

Re: Man Fakes Death In Marriage Proposal by babaowo: 12:50pm On Sep 27, 2012
its not funny atall........

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Biggest Anaconda Found Inside River Photo / Lions Being Fed At Uni Ibadan Zoo (Video) / Goldie And Prezzo Holiday In America (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.