Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,476 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:07 PM

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing (507370 Views)

WORD GAME:::: Form A Word With Any Place In The World With The Last Letter / Eight-letter Word Game: Start A New Word With The Last Letter Of Previous Word / Six Letter Word Game: Start New Words With Last Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (526) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by luvmijeje(f): 7:50pm On Apr 01, 2013
Larry-Sun:

Kids should not be allowed to view Mazi's NYSC!
NYSC thread? Sex truely sells, to be honest that thread is not meant kids like me.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by MaziOmenuko: 7:51pm On Apr 01, 2013
Larry-Sun:

NYSC means National Year of Sex and Comfort!

#edited#
luvmijeje:
NYSC thread? Sex truely sells, to be honest that thread is not meant kids like me.

Me thinks this game is fascinating.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by luvmijeje(f): 7:52pm On Apr 01, 2013
Larry-Sun:

NYSC thread? Sex truely sells, to be honest that thread is not meant for kids like me.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by LarrySun(m): 8:03pm On Apr 01, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:
NYSC means National Year of Sex and Comfort!

#edited#

Me thinks this game is fascinating.
Fascinating indeed, but guys aren't following the rules, which states that one sentence for every post; and punctuations like exclamation and question marks signify the end of a sentence.

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by ceej24: 8:14pm On Apr 01, 2013
sentence that begins with how ends with a question mark.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by MaziOmenuko: 8:18pm On Apr 01, 2013
ceej24: sentence that begins with how ends with a question mark.
Mark this thread, it will hit frontpage soon.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by LarrySun(m): 8:21pm On Apr 01, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:
Mark this thread, it will hit frontpage soon.
Soon or late, I don't care as long as I'm having fun.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by MaziOmenuko: 8:38pm On Apr 01, 2013
Larry-Sun:

Soon or late, I don't care as long as I'm having fun.

Fun can be gotten in-between the succulent laps of a girl with soft and tender bosoms.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by ITbomb(m): 8:41pm On Apr 01, 2013
Bosoms with a pair of pointed unmentionables are a big turn on for any young man
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by LarrySun(m): 8:43pm On Apr 01, 2013
ITbomb: Bosoms with a pair of pointed unmentionables are a big turn on for any young man
Man shall not live by bosoms alone.

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by sKy007: 8:44pm On Apr 01, 2013
Alone on a dark road is very risky for a young girl
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by repogirl(f): 8:46pm On Apr 01, 2013
Girl, beware of these guys
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Frosti(m): 8:50pm On Apr 01, 2013
Guys and ladies on this thread seem really jobless and idle.

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by LarrySun(m): 8:52pm On Apr 01, 2013
Frosti: Guys and ladies on this thread seem really jobless and idle.
Idle is a word particularly different from fun, we're having fun.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Frosti(m): 8:56pm On Apr 01, 2013
Fun could be quite relative but in this case it means nothing.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by LarrySun(m): 9:00pm On Apr 01, 2013
Frosti: Fun could be quite relative but in this case it means nothing.
Nothing ventured, nothing gained...venturing into the thread shows your level of interest, skip the icing and dig into the cake.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Mutaino7(m): 9:27pm On Apr 01, 2013
Larry-Sun:

Nothing ventured, nothing gained...venturing into the thread shows your level of interest, skip the icing and dig into the cake.
cake, muffin, bread, buns, puff puff, bread buns and egg roll which one you like most.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by jiraiyas: 9:27pm On Apr 01, 2013
lipsrsealed
Most person prefer cake though i prèfer this
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by daik(m): 9:35pm On Apr 01, 2013
This is getting beyond my medulla oblongata

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Mutaino7(m): 9:39pm On Apr 01, 2013
oblongata seems to be a name of an akwa ibomite abi shey i lie ni?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by luvmijeje(f): 10:04pm On Apr 01, 2013
Mutaino7: oblongata seems to be a name of an akwa ibomite abi shey i lie ni?
Ni,you didn't lie but I'm wondering how this thread suddenly developed se.xual undertone.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by ITbomb(m): 10:05pm On Apr 01, 2013
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Chomzy19(f): 10:20pm On Apr 01, 2013
ITbomb: .
.is a punctuation mark called the full stop
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Mutaino7(m): 10:25pm On Apr 01, 2013
Chomzy19: .is a punctuation mark called the full stop
stop there! Who u b? Are u a learner?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by repogirl(f): 10:36pm On Apr 01, 2013
Mutaino7:
stop there! Who u b? Are u a learner?

Learner,I don't like driving behind one
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Chomzy19(f): 10:38pm On Apr 01, 2013
repogirl:

Learner,I don't like driving behind one
one thing I know is that I will be d last man standing
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by mortee: 10:50pm On Apr 01, 2013
Chomzy19: one thing I know is that I will be d last man standing

Standing on the promises of Christ my King
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by ceej24: 11:06pm On Apr 01, 2013
king of por.n, that is what you are mazi omenuko.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Chomzy19(f): 11:29pm On Apr 01, 2013
ceej24: king of por.n, that is what you are mazi omenuko.
omenuko? But there is no scarcity in d land yet

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by ceej24: 12:16am On Apr 02, 2013
yet people are complaining for lack of water.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by repogirl(f): 1:55am On Apr 02, 2013
ceej24: yet people are complaining for lack of water.

Water for elephants
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by MaziOmenuko: 5:51am On Apr 02, 2013
repogirl:

Water for elephants

Elephants also moan during sexu.a.l intercourse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (526) (Reply)

Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ / Tag And Ask

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)