Stats: 3,149,866 members, 7,806,459 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing - Forum Games (382) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing (512710 Views)

WORD GAME:::: Form A Word With Any Place In The World With The Last Letter / Eight-letter Word Game: Start A New Word With The Last Letter Of Previous Word / Six Letter Word Game: Start New Words With Last Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (526) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by iheanyi40(m): 8:20pm On Dec 03, 2014
joseph1832:
discussion breeds repression especially when discussing with a lesser mind.
mind over matter

*zyzxx lol ma day was cool, urs ?
Trishap welcome back we missed yu*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by tomistelle(f): 8:24pm On Dec 03, 2014
Matter sounds lyk Mata (wife)in hausa

*pls brng out my zyzxx*
@zyzxx u r being faceted angry
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 03, 2014
tomistelle:
Matter sounds lyk Mata (wife)in hausa

*pls brng out my zyzxx*
@zyzxx u r being faceted angry

Hausa is the easiest Nigerian language to learn

* zyzxx I jst dey watch you o, don't take all the chics 4 urself biko*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by tomistelle(f): 8:59pm On Dec 03, 2014
ShahzadNonso:

Hausa is the easiest Nigerian language to learn

* zyzxx I jst dey watch you o, don't take all the chics 4 urself biko*

Learn good etiquettes
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 03, 2014
tomistelle:

Learn good etiquettes

Etiquette is pronounced like you are saying "air ticket" together
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Les: 9:29pm On Dec 03, 2014
zyzxx:
game/games are intresting, it makes us lively. les.
where i see money play the game? Abeg i no get data. Someone in a hard time don't play games, atleast not me but i'll try tho.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by TrishaP(f): 9:36pm On Dec 03, 2014
Les:
where i see money play the game? Abeg i no get data. Someone in a hard time don't play games, atleast not me but i'll try tho.
Tho we are many but we are one body in Christ.

**iheanyi140, I'm healthy and hearty. Tnx for asking**
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 03, 2014
TrishaP:

Tho we are many but we are one body in Christ.

**iheanyi140, I'm healthy and hearty. Tnx for asking**

Christ is a name I haven't met anyone bearing
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Missmossy(f): 10:06pm On Dec 03, 2014
ShahzadNonso:

Bearing the mark of the beast makes you doomed for eternity.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by toykathy(f): 10:07pm On Dec 03, 2014
ShahzadNonso:

bearing ur cross alone shows hw strong u are.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 03, 2014
toykathy:

bearing ur cross alone shows hw strong u are.

Are you not supposed to go home with me tonite?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by toykathy(f): 10:51pm On Dec 03, 2014
ShahzadNonso:

Are you not supposed to go home with me tonite?
tonite, Arsenal won against southampton.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 03, 2014
toykathy:

tonite, Arsenal won against southampton.

Southampton is finally going down the table
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by toykathy(f): 11:34pm On Dec 03, 2014
ShahzadNonso:

Southampton is finally going down the table

tables do turn, dnt expect 2b on top forever.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by talk2riel: 4:54am On Dec 04, 2014
toykathy:

tables do turn, dnt expect 2b on top forever.
Forever young
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by TrishaP(f): 6:30am On Dec 04, 2014
talk2riel:

Forever young
Young shall Grow
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Missmossy(f): 7:46am On Dec 04, 2014
TrishaP:

Young shall Grow
Grow up the right way.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nelrulez(m): 7:54am On Dec 04, 2014
Missmossy:

Grow up the right way.
way to the top is bumpy.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zyzxx(m): 7:59am On Dec 04, 2014
Missmossy:

Grow up the right way.
way to heaven is so narrow.

* nice to av u back Trishap, how was ur night?
tomistelle am here wit u oooo, hope u slept well.
iheanyi40 & ShahzadNonso Gud morning sir.
Toykathy hope ur night was awesome ?
Gud morning everybody "one love "
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by teewai3(m): 10:13am On Dec 04, 2014
narrow or wide, have u been there before?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by toykathy(f): 11:18am On Dec 04, 2014
teewai3:
narrow or wide, have u been there before?
before you ask me, ask ursef first.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by teewai3(m): 11:39am On Dec 04, 2014
first of all, go down low!
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by tomistelle(f): 11:49am On Dec 04, 2014
low is the pits of hell

#zyzxx I did slept well
trishap,welcum bk.
toykathy how r ya
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by joseph1832(m): 12:20pm On Dec 04, 2014
tomistelle:
low is the pits of hell

#zyzxx I did slept well
trishap,welcum bk.
toykathy how r ya
Hell and yell sound alike
Hear and near sound the same
So is tomistelle and TrishaP the same?.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by dre11(m): 1:11pm On Dec 04, 2014
joseph1832:
Hell and yell sound alike
Hear and near sound the same
So is tomistelle and TrishaP the same?.

Same face but different ways of posting
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by joseph1832(m): 1:16pm On Dec 04, 2014
Posting hosting
Choking smoking.
Would love the chance to smoke one of dem.

*Lol*.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by teewai3(m): 1:37pm On Dec 04, 2014
dem kó,dem ni! smoker are liable to die young says d federal ministry of health!
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zyzxx(m): 4:07pm On Dec 04, 2014
teewai3:
dem kó,dem ni! smoker are liable to die young says d federal ministry of health!
health is wealth.

* guys use quote instead of reply,
tomistelle, many kisses for u, how is ur day going?
Trishap tought u are back ? *
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by CEtoO(f): 11:11pm On Dec 04, 2014
zyzxx:
health is wealth.

* guys use quote instead of reply,
tomistelle, many kisses for u, how is ur day going?
Trishap tought u are back ? *
Wealth must be my son's name
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 05, 2014
CEtoO:

Wealth must be my son's name

Name him whatever you want

*back from my ban, zyzxx late response to your greeting, I hail o. Toykathy I posted a response to your signature in french so I got banned so you dey owe me o grin *
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by toykathy(f): 11:18am On Dec 05, 2014
ShahzadNonso:

Name him whatever you want

*back from my ban, zyzxx late response to your greeting, I hail o. Toykathy I posted a response to your signature in french so I got banned so you dey owe me o grin *

want is essential in human's life.
*aww, so sorry dear. Why were u banned? I dnt understand how it wrks cuz ve nt experience it b4. BTW, hw shud I repay u?*

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (526) (Reply)

Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ / Tag And Ask