Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract (17030 Views)

Video: When An Igbo Man Is Negotiating To Have Psquare For An Event / Answer This Question Sincerely As Asked By Psquare (for couples) / Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by labasulla(f): 8:06am On Sep 09, 2012
May D, the upcoming hip hop artiste who was sacked from Square Records owned by Psquare may soon seek redress in a court of law.

Some weeks ago, a statement signed by Jude Okoye, the elder brother of the Psquare, Square Records said they have terminated their contract with May D and would no longer have anything to do with his career.

Close friends of May D told us that May D was not informed about the termination of his contract, rather, he read the news like every other person on entertainment blogs and newspapers.

The latest news is that May D is putting arrangement together so he can drag Psquare to court.

According to a PUNCH newspaper reporter, “the singer is already talking to his lawyers. As soon as that is done, an official statement would be made available to the media depending on the advice of his legal team.”

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/09/08/may-d-set-drag-p-square-court-breach-contract/?wt=3

1 Like

Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by Ryabcool(m): 8:11am On Sep 09, 2012
And the drama begins

2 Likes

Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by Codedrock(m): 8:18am On Sep 09, 2012
Lets see
Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by engrj(m): 10:18am On Sep 09, 2012
which of De court is it Sharia court or

5 Likes

Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by akpunku1: 10:18am On Sep 09, 2012
naija ----- #Singing; Mayd Oyato oyato oyato... #justsinging

2 Likes

Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by masterpiecer(m): 10:19am On Sep 09, 2012
who is may d, is he their driver?

5 Likes

Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by Ryabcool(m): 10:21am On Sep 09, 2012
masterpiecer: who is may d, is he their driver?

Lmao! Why naa? You know who he is. No need to demolish him again

1 Like

Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by heed101(m): 10:23am On Sep 09, 2012
Ryabcool:
Lmao! Why naa? You know who he is. No need to demolish him again
gringrin which part of the space r u from? I guess plutogrin
Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by ebamma(m): 10:23am On Sep 09, 2012
And how will this make Patience jonathan recover from her illness?

8 Likes

Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by ebamma(m): 10:25am On Sep 09, 2012
May D is a name of a person animal place or thing

4 Likes

Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by Ashawoboi: 10:26am On Sep 09, 2012
MayD sue psquare? Is he 4getting we are in Nigeria where money works? He beta build up his carrier, dats a chalenge! Rather than dragin 'em 2 court 2 sink his money(if he don get)

4 Likes

Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by wandeay: 10:27am On Sep 09, 2012
Season 1: Episode 1: Square Record signs May-D
Episode 2: P Square and May-D realeases hot new single
Episode 3: Square Record sacks May-D
WATCH OUT FOR EPISODE 4
. . .
. .
May-D sues Square Record
Interesting! We are watching!

6 Likes

Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by ebamma(m): 10:27am On Sep 09, 2012
may D i warned you not to go biafrans but you were always frank now you have been franced.

1 Like

Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by Dotman01(m): 10:28am On Sep 09, 2012
May D. . Is their boss

2 Likes

Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by Shaw007(m): 10:29am On Sep 09, 2012
I wonder what might av caused this,May-d is not bad as a musician na. . .at least he's lucky his career has been kick-started b4 this. . .

Now,That said,let the Drama begingringrin
Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by BOLAJIAJANI(m): 10:31am On Sep 09, 2012
If you don't know him which I'm sure you do, then you ask politely.
What's with these people on Nairaland; They're always like who is this celeb[name]? Are you trying to feel big or what? FYI, you're a fucking nobody, who is only popular on NL.

BTW, am no fan of PSquare and May D.

Masterpiecer, my 2nd to the last statement is not directed towards you, but try to be polite next time.

7 Likes

Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by Tbeiz: 10:37am On Sep 09, 2012
Right from time,I Never trusted these P-square guys...almost gave them my song o...MayD take heart.
Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by Shaw007(m): 10:42am On Sep 09, 2012
Very very soon now p-square will start saying things on twitter. . . And may-D replies(with strengthgringrin)

and then square records will come out publicly and then this shows up accompanied with story storygringrin "why we fired may-d"

may-d comes up with his own version of the story. . .

And so the saga begins. . .gringrin;Dhehe

1 Like

Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by soma042(m): 10:42am On Sep 09, 2012
ebamma: may D i warned you not to go biafrans but you were always frank now you have been franced.
ebamma: may D i warned you not to go biafrans but you were always frank now you have been franced.

m.o.d if ur sencible at all which i no ur not, u would have hidden this post. well i dont blame u guys , ur jst making money for boss

3 Likes

Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by sambos994(m): 10:44am On Sep 09, 2012

Haven't u heard? He's their gateman grin

1 Like

Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by Shaw007(m): 10:45am On Sep 09, 2012
BOLAJIAJANI:
If you don't know him which i'm sure you do, then you ask politely.
What's with this people on nairaland; They're always like who is this celeb[name]? Are you trying to feel big or what? FYI, you're a fucking nobody, who is only popular on NL.
Masterpiecer, my 2nd to the last statement is not directed towards you, but try to be polite next time.
no take am muscular na,he was just trying 2 be funnygringrin

3 Likes

Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by sambos994(m): 10:50am On Sep 09, 2012
BOLAJIAJANI:
If you don't know him which i'm sure you do, then you ask politely.
What's with this people on nairaland; They're always like who is this celeb[name]? Are you trying to feel big or what? FYI, you're a fucking nobody, who is only popular on NL.

Bolaji, it was just a joke.....calm down
Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by akpunku1: 10:51am On Sep 09, 2012
Tbeiz: Right from time,I Never trusted these P-square guys...almost gave them my song o...MayD take heart.

Ndi beanyi n'ekwu si na obughi otu aku inu si ada n'onu ka osi ato.

Onye dibia n'agbara afa ona ekwe n'isi, onye a na ekwu maka ya okwetala?

Okwu nke mmere ya, okwuela nke omere m were m iwe?

What i am saying in essence is that there must be a reason Square records sacked mayd if not you must have heard alot of noise from him...

4 Likes

Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by abduliik: 10:51am On Sep 09, 2012
I only hope is not wrongly advised. He is a shining star. If only it can be resolved amicably so that he can continue his exposure spree with square record!
Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by y2kaustin(m): 10:55am On Sep 09, 2012
...May D is a Yoruba man,servin an ibo man as a driver.Lol

5 Likes

Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 09, 2012
if I talk now say you be wasted s.p.e.r.m you go say I wicked!
@post let him move on! Na by force to join Square Records? We have other record labels doing well.these illumination people can't stop amazing me.smh!

1 Like

Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by BBM: 10:57am On Sep 09, 2012
Who Are This people Prrickk Sqùare and Maydoom?
Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by strangest(m): 10:58am On Sep 09, 2012
Na by force to be person pally? Dey say dey don't want your company again and you wan go court force yourself back na waaa oooo

5 Likes

Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by y2kaustin(m): 10:59am On Sep 09, 2012
soma042:

m.o.d if ur sencible at all which i no ur not, u would have hidden this post. well i dont blame u guys , ur jst making money for boss
...Sharaaaap!,its true May D,won't have dealt wit biafrans.They r 2 seat tight wen it comes to"the money".

1 Like

Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by egift(m): 11:06am On Sep 09, 2012
May-D why not spend some time compose some good songs (get someone to assist you if you can't), enter the next available studio and release smashing hit tracks!

Which kain yeye advice your friends and lawyer dey give you. Some people too dey waste opportunities.
Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by y2kaustin(m): 11:07am On Sep 09, 2012
berem: if I talk now say you be wasted s.p.e.r.m you go say I wicked!
@post let him move on! Na by force to join Square Records? We have other record labels doing well.these illumination people can't stop amazing me.smh!
...Its like u lyk s.P.e.r.m,either d taste or feeling it?
Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 09, 2012
guy u funny i swear. See que oooo!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Isnt Melyssa,world's Most Curvaceous Woman / Eva Alordiah Is Dating Charly Boy's Son (PHOTOS/TWEETS) / How Femi Otedola Met Megabyte Before Awarding Him Scholarship - Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.