Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,178 members, 7,807,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? (29858 Views)

(pics)who Btw These Two Striking Men Would Get The Ladies More? / I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts Ladies More? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 09, 2012
dontador: Lol.... Help me tell the fugly thing....
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 10, 2012
Mr handsome does ohh
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by mikron(m): 12:43am On Sep 10, 2012
handsome in my own opinion
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by philip0906(m): 1:07am On Sep 10, 2012
superstory. . .if u like get confidence like tom cruise, fine pass Boris Kodjoe but with empty pocket, no naija babe go look ur side. Money buys u "looks" and "confidence".
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by perez019(m): 1:12am On Sep 10, 2012
Gbagbe oshi. Confidence or being handsome is not d ish.. Money is d koko.. Money brings out d confidence in u. try leaving ur 25 yr old gf with davido just for a night and see if he won't bleep d hell out of ha.
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by shilling(f): 1:26am On Sep 10, 2012
Confidence wins!!
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by Panshow(m): 1:30am On Sep 10, 2012
Gimme some money & i'll be very confident.
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by greall1: 1:36am On Sep 10, 2012
See how pple serious on dis topic.
No garri stuff.
No tribalism.
No attacking word.
I think majority carry the vote confidence guy

I tink dis how nairaland suppose 2 b. Seun carry gooooOoo

1 Like

Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by ajadek(m): 2:54am On Sep 10, 2012
Mynd_44:
A guy with money is more likely to become a maga and she will end up giving his money to a confident guy
my fat pocket always gave me confident to talk to any gal and control d atmosphere at dat money.I don't care if I end up become her maga,once we exchange something,I gave what I av and she gave me what she av no wahala.no amount of money I give dat will make me a disconbobulated fool.u giving to me I giving to u.
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by achi4u(m): 2:55am On Sep 10, 2012
philip0906: superstory. . .if u like get confidence like tom cruise, fine pass Boris Kodjoe but with empty pocket, no naija babe go look ur side. Money buys u "looks" and "confidence".
Gbam
...but what if both are pocketless
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by mruknaijaboy(m): 3:27am On Sep 10, 2012
i would say confidence because ive seen some of the most ugliest guys (no homo) with some of the finest chicks ive seen, which means they have the confidence and game to wrap those hot girls up considering they aint good looking

even one of my guys that I know, he doesn't have no swag and he is not good looking and he has an average income, but he gets some of the sexiest girls ive ever seen, He even had one super sexy cape verde girl from france, my god if you saw her you would have had to bow down to him, the look on my face when he brought her to my house, i couldn't believe it! and she was fond of him and always used to buy him gifts when a girl like her should be dating a celebrity

So I would say confidence definitely, but if you are handsome and confidence thats even better but when a person is handsome and confident girls always see it as being cocky lol

so a guy who isnt handsome is allowed to be confident but a guy who is handsome isnt?? lol
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by Supermodel: 4:27am On Sep 10, 2012
I vote for handsome.
Because it has make it easier for me to mingle with any girl.
Sometime when i look my face in the mirror,i feel happy.
Though am single because am too selective and have not find the caring one.
all lady do appreciate handsome guys.
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by greatgod2012(f): 4:40am On Sep 10, 2012
confidence!confidence!!confidence!!!
B4 a man is confident,he's hell sure he has something that wud be loved/liked by pple, no one can be confident with nothing, confidence goes with something admirable, so cnfident man goes all d way because he has smthing to be confident abt. Believe me, no confident man wud frown his face too seriously,and when u have a smiling face, u definately look handsome somehow, so, confident man wins all d way!
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by madeit2thetop(m): 4:49am On Sep 10, 2012
Crap! Crap!! Crap!!! Am wowo and also confident and am proud of it..
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by WAM1(f): 4:59am On Sep 10, 2012
Lol... Just wondering why guys are responding to this question...

1 Like

Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by DonaldGenes(m): 5:36am On Sep 10, 2012
Priscy09: I will go wit gud looking guys,U know!!!wink
priscy have you recieve any pm msq from NL cos i can't see any msq they have sent to my box
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by ogundepoyakub(m): 5:36am On Sep 10, 2012
blogger1.0:
A good looking guy or a very self-confident, not-so-good-looking (or not good looking) guy; which one do you ladies prefer?
Which one do you guys think gets more ladies?
IF I were to be a lady,I'll go with confidence because it takes a courageous step to be successful in this risky and turbulent environment of ours
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by diesel86: 6:13am On Sep 10, 2012
So what you guys are saying is that people like BABA IYABO
( Obasanjo ) where confident and charismatic to av landed those legion of women into his bed, i begi if a guy wants to be adored & chased by women the only thing he needs is ca$h.
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by 2old4that(m): 6:45am On Sep 10, 2012
How do u know that u're wowo or handsome?
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by FrontPageLawyer(m): 6:48am On Sep 10, 2012
slimyem: A confident guy of course!
..of what use is your good looks if you'll just come around to stutter away?

that means you'd rather pick a handsome poor man to an ugly rich man?
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 10, 2012
What matters this days is how much you have got and how much can you give out.

What's they grade of ride you have got and how polish is house and hope you attire carrys swag

If you can meet these things mehn u re the ladys men(Nigerian Ladies)
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by RuuDie(m): 7:06am On Sep 10, 2012
shizzle11: All the ladies suddenly prefer confident guys, where as we all know what most(90%) naija babes prefer. If you are lying, God is watching you.

Funny thing is, you never hear "oh he is so confident" when they be staring at the photo of a shirt-less Taye, Alba, Cruise, Pitt or Trey!

grin

1 Like

Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by Tbash1(m): 7:09am On Sep 10, 2012
confidence do it all but you become king if you get money with your confi...
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by silva4u(m): 7:17am On Sep 10, 2012
onila: I got game! cool

I can make the handsome guy become confident when he sees me smiley
. In ur dreams....u'll b played with and ur game so lost
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by Thok(m): 7:28am On Sep 10, 2012
As Far as I'm Concerned, Money Complements The Confidence, all U need is To be attractive In Personality and Otherwise.
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by gabpaul: 7:41am On Sep 10, 2012
Nazirano: A handsom guy cn learn hw 2 b confident, bt cn a wowo man learn hw 2 b handsom?
on point

1 Like

Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 10, 2012
Supermodel: I vote for handsome.
Because it has make it easier for me to mingle with any girl.
Sometime when i look my face in the mirror,i feel happy.
Though am single because am too selective and have not find the caring one.
all lady do appreciate handsome guys.

Eziokwu?

1 Like

Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by floflo12: 7:45am On Sep 10, 2012
both na lies,you have to include the money factor this days. smiley
Re: Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? by wisestfool: 7:49am On Sep 10, 2012
Wetin concern women with handsome.mtchewwww
Have the confidence to control and talk to her, wink wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? / Dealing With Bossy Women / 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.