Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Chess Books For Sale! - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Chess Books For Sale! (795 Views)

Fairly Used Books For Sale. 07064749772. / New SAT And Toefl Books For Sell / Buyers And Sellers Needed to Market Typing Books For Both Children & Adult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chess Books For Sale! by fawolizzo(m): 6:04pm On Sep 09, 2012
Here is a list of chess books:
1. How to reassess your chess
2. How to be a deadly chess tactician
3. A course in chess tactics
4. My great predecessor (All volumes)
5. My 60 memorable games
6. My system
7. Play like a grandmaster
8. Think like a grandmaster
9. Modern Chess Opening
10. Nunn`s Chess Opening

For more information, call us on 07033027545 or 07034994977
Re: Chess Books For Sale! by six33fourng: 6:59pm On Feb 01, 2023
Buy books online from your favourite bookstore in Nigeria. We have a veritable collection of books that span categories as diverse as you could possibly expect.

From segments like accountancy, to parenting and pregnancy, to banking and finance, to even topics on yoga and meditation – almost any category you seek you would books on it.

Apply to join the largest independent marketplace for book sellers today! In addition to helping us to support you and our fellow booksellers, you'll get:

Lowest fees and commissions of any commercial marketplace.
No monthly fee option — you don't pay if you don't sell.
Reach thousands times more people than a magazine ad, for a fraction of the cost

Visit - https://six33four.ng/bookstore/

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Show You How You Can Be In 200 Level Next Year With IJMB / Unaab Pre Degree Form For 2013/14 Is Out For Procedures And More Info Contact Ou / Waec 2015/16 Geography Pratical Answers Now Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.