Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Should I Stop Spending Money On Men? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Stop Spending Money On Men? (4887 Views)

What Happens When The Girl You Are Spending Money On Got Married. Pics / See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money / The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Stop Spending Money On Men? by Csami(m): 1:03pm On Sep 10, 2012
Vergil:

Only desperate girls does what? Spend on guys?

If that's what u meant, then you've got issues guy!

And when they don't spend, they're stingy abi?

I've got issues cause i said the true?
How can she be spending money with reckless abandon....she's not stingy but got served.
Re: Should I Stop Spending Money On Men? by commited(m): 2:25pm On Sep 10, 2012
trust me, i wish i hav a girl as you.
But dat being said, i will say u're a part of d prob. Yes u can help a guy but 2 do it in xcess is wroung. I know what am saying cos am i guy (male). It sld b on cases where u know dat he can't help it n more.
GOD said i will make him an help fit 4 him n not not 4 d fit 2 b miss used.
But all in all, don't let ur past detate ur future. D past is gone n u can control ur future wit d help of JEHOVA n CHRIST JESUS. Commit ur desire in2 d HANDS of GOD n HE will bring it 2 u. Put GOD 1st n wat u need will cum.
I am not saying u sld not help d man u luv but use wisdom y doing it.
Re: Should I Stop Spending Money On Men? by pleep(m): 2:26pm On Sep 10, 2012
dont you guys feel kinda dumb commenting on this? whats the point
Re: Should I Stop Spending Money On Men? by sigmundfreud(m): 3:16pm On Sep 10, 2012
pleep: dont you guys feel kinda dumb commenting on this? whats the point
Welcome to the club!
Re: Should I Stop Spending Money On Men? by Mynd44: 3:50pm On Sep 10, 2012
sexkillz: Madam, you dey correct person? shocked
Mind your business jorh. Go moderate nah
Re: Should I Stop Spending Money On Men? by Vergil: 7:13am On Sep 11, 2012
Some comments here are well funny. From guys too...wow! Shocker!

So, switch the sexes around. Assume its a GUY now asking the question from that story. What then would u lot say?

OP, what site did u find d story? Curious
Re: Should I Stop Spending Money On Men? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 11, 2012
fluid26:

I tire wen I bin sight d matter. Imagine the audacity! The temerity!! The impetus!!! grin grin slimyem wey dey lay proximity mines everywhere! Lwkm!
Falls from okada. grin
Re: Should I Stop Spending Money On Men? by Mynd44: 2:46pm On Sep 11, 2012
Hope you did not break your neck sha
Re: Should I Stop Spending Money On Men? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 11, 2012
sexkillz: Falls from okada. grin

Abeg no get okada accident o! Izukwu don carry bad luck enter NL. Lol!

If you see the drones wey she mount for that her thread on pro01...choi! grin grin
Re: Should I Stop Spending Money On Men? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 11, 2012
fluid26:

Abeg no get okada accident o! Izukwu don carry bad luck enter NL. Lol!

If you see the drones wey she mount for that her thread on pro01...choi! grin grin
As in ehn!!! My phone screen burn na. The magnitude of the catastrophe caused by the bombs. . . sad
Re: Should I Stop Spending Money On Men? by KINGwax(m): 10:15pm On Sep 11, 2012
boron10:
Don't mind the dumbass, check all the posts on romance section, you'll barely find one devoid of his comment(s) 99% of which sound utterly stupid
bone breaker!!!
Re: Should I Stop Spending Money On Men? by Vergil: 10:31am On Sep 12, 2012
Csami:

I've got issues cause i said the true?
How can she be spending money with reckless abandon....she's not stingy but got served.

So when guys aren't stingy, they're pretty much getting their arses served too yh?
Re: Should I Stop Spending Money On Men? by Vergil: 10:31am On Sep 12, 2012
Re: Should I Stop Spending Money On Men? by nuela100(f): 10:55am On Sep 12, 2012
Some people naturally have a good heart, what surprises me is that guys don't appreciate girls who love dem unconditionally, I guess by now †ђξ girl will realise that guys don't deserve dat much, love but don't overlove grin
Re: Should I Stop Spending Money On Men? by bknight: 12:04pm On Sep 12, 2012
dat u spend on guys doesn't make u 'undumpable'. The money shld even make a guy want to stay, u gotta describe urself more. Truthfully, on wat grounds did they leave u? Be sincere, don't jst paint em black.
If u'r not obnoxious, one will stay. But using money as 'fair' advantage not to get broken-hearted is quintessence of one who deserves what she gets.
Re: Should I Stop Spending Money On Men? by Theben(m): 10:43am On Sep 13, 2012
sexkillz: As in ehn!!! My phone screen burn na. The magnitude of the catastrophe caused by the bombs. . . sad
You're the only one who has the right to derail a thread. Carry go
Re: Should I Stop Spending Money On Men? by amefi(m): 5:50pm On Sep 13, 2012
slimyem: if you are not sure of the spelling of a word,save yourself the embarrassment and use something you can spell.
Btw,its "piqued"!

Peak/pique/peek

The verb peaked really does make sense in the construction, but it’s not generally what the speaker (or writer) really intend to say. To say that something peaked my interest is to say that it brought it to a pinnacle. To say that something piqued my interest is to say that something aroused it and caught my attention. To say that something peeked my interest is just dumb.
Re: Should I Stop Spending Money On Men? by amefi(m): 5:54pm On Sep 13, 2012
roseybridge: Thanks for correcting my grammatical error, but I I can't say it would be that easy to correct ur silly high skul attitude!

undecided

i fink u were on point with regards to the context. my tot tho!
Re: Should I Stop Spending Money On Men? by KateSpade(f): 10:37pm On Sep 13, 2012
the only thing you should be paying is attention

If he is interested in you, he will pay. That does not mean "use him for his money" or that every outing has to cost money either.

Eventually, if you feel comfortable you can pay occasionally.

As a general rule, don't give money unless you don't plan on getting it back
Re: Should I Stop Spending Money On Men? by AzaMontana(f): 11:00pm On Sep 13, 2012
@Poster please do not hurt yourself like this. Stop buying men please child.
Re: Should I Stop Spending Money On Men? by ATMC(f): 8:30am On Sep 14, 2012
amefi:

Peak/pique/peek

The verb peaked really does make sense in the construction, but it’s not generally what the speaker (or writer) really intend to say. To say that something peaked my interest is to say that it brought it to a pinnacle. To say that something piqued my interest is to say that something aroused it and caught my attention. To say that something peeked my interest is just dumb.
tx
Re: Should I Stop Spending Money On Men? by ATMC(f): 8:34am On Sep 14, 2012
@op how r u faring? Hope d pain is easing? Just know dt someone dt loves u would take ur spending on him not as a fault nd so wont leave nd u'll feel secured knowing dt whether u spend or not he wont leave.
Re: Should I Stop Spending Money On Men? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 19, 2012
amefi:

i fink u were on point with regards to the context. my tot tho!

Playa playa! cool grin

How far?
Re: Should I Stop Spending Money On Men? by FMK(m): 6:41am On Sep 21, 2012
show up i want to know why are you always deceived. any way this story sounds fog wink
Re: Should I Stop Spending Money On Men? by Ranoscky(m): 7:41am On Sep 21, 2012
Too much "impolite" English lecturers on nairaland these days. Shey shame no dey catch una say na for "nairaland" una dey display una dirty talent, while odas use dier own dey earn big elsewhere? undecided

Nonsense!
Re: Should I Stop Spending Money On Men? by oyeakinpelu: 3:12pm On Sep 21, 2012
u cannot buy true luvb wt money. it is nt in spending 4 guys dat make them luv u if u like give them ur eye or liver or kidney. a serious one will luv 4 whom u ar nt ur money. more importantly, watch ur own character too. ur gud xter will giv u a man of ur dream. most importantly, get close to God, trust Him. He knows all men n their hidden intents.
Re: Should I Stop Spending Money On Men? by Finestchocolaty: 3:31pm On Sep 21, 2012
babe dats nt gud u dnt spend on guys its d other way round okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Things To Do Before You Are 30 / OMG – See What This Lady Wore To Class / Health Effect Of Fixing Artificial Eyelashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.