Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

A Young Boy In Iran Got Caught Stealing Bread In A Market, See The Punishment!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Young Boy In Iran Got Caught Stealing Bread In A Market, See The Punishment!!! (6614 Views)

Man Caught Stealing From Church Offering In Lagos / Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Oyo After Having Sex With Snake (photo) / OMG! The Punishment For Reading A Bible In Saudi Arabia(viewers Discretion ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

A Young Boy In Iran Got Caught Stealing Bread In A Market, See The Punishment!!! by sweetcheecks(f): 6:31am On Sep 10, 2012
When I saw these I had to call God with all His names that I know. And speak in tongues. What is becoming of this human race?

See the man holding the boy's arm to make sure it is crush by a truck. shocked sad

Naija you must never allow Sharia Law in Nigeria!!!

Unspeakable!!!

Re: A Young Boy In Iran Got Caught Stealing Bread In A Market, See The Punishment!!! by Mynd44: 6:38am On Sep 10, 2012
Wow. This is something else
Re: A Young Boy In Iran Got Caught Stealing Bread In A Market, See The Punishment!!! by sweetcheecks(f): 6:41am On Sep 10, 2012
^^^Horrifying and this picture cannot lie no photoshop here!!!
Re: A Young Boy In Iran Got Caught Stealing Bread In A Market, See The Punishment!!! by sweetcheecks(f): 6:43am On Sep 10, 2012
If you think of how small and thin this little boy is, any rational person would understand that he was hungry. angry

1 Like

Re: A Young Boy In Iran Got Caught Stealing Bread In A Market, See The Punishment!!! by labasulla(f): 6:44am On Sep 10, 2012
Why can't they allow God judge d boy...God you are wonderful
Re: A Young Boy In Iran Got Caught Stealing Bread In A Market, See The Punishment!!! by sweetcheecks(f): 6:48am On Sep 10, 2012
labasulla: Why can't they allow God judge d boy...God you are wonderful

God to judge? To judge what he is hungry, he took bread. They should have just prepared something for him to eat and sent him home with the bread. angry
Re: A Young Boy In Iran Got Caught Stealing Bread In A Market, See The Punishment!!! by Mynd44: 6:59am On Sep 10, 2012
sweetcheecks:

God to judge? To judge what he is hungry, he took bread. They should have just prepared something for him to eat and sent him home with the bread. angry
My day just got spoilt without it even starting yet. This people are nuts
Re: A Young Boy In Iran Got Caught Stealing Bread In A Market, See The Punishment!!! by sweetcheecks(f): 7:10am On Sep 10, 2012
When you look at the 1st photo, the poor baby cannot even imagine what pain he is going to suffer. He is relaxed and a little playful. How can such individuals not grow up to be manaces and hateful? This really breaks my heart!!!! cry cry cry
Re: A Young Boy In Iran Got Caught Stealing Bread In A Market, See The Punishment!!! by vedaxcool(m): 7:29am On Sep 10, 2012
Op, as long as there is no link, I will have to call u a two faced liar! And even ur photo never showed the boy actually get crushed . . . U can do better, in any society sharia or not the boy would have been arrested by the police charged to court, the picture seems more like jungle justice . . . But no links seems u have something to hide . . .
Re: A Young Boy In Iran Got Caught Stealing Bread In A Market, See The Punishment!!! by MrAnony1(m): 7:41am On Sep 10, 2012
vedaxcool: Op, as long as there is no link, I will have to call u a two faced liar! And even ur photo never showed the boy actually get crushed . . . U can do better, in any society sharia or not the boy would have been arrested by the police charged to court, the picture seems more like jungle justice . . . But no links seems u have something to hide . . .
Wow...........classic denial! just condemn the act for what is (or justify it if it does not seem wrong to you)
.....anyway, op provide the links
Re: A Young Boy In Iran Got Caught Stealing Bread In A Market, See The Punishment!!! by sweetcheecks(f): 7:45am On Sep 10, 2012
vedaxcool: Op, as long as there is no link, I will have to call u a two faced liar! And even ur photo never showed the boy actually get crushed . . . U can do better, in any society sharia or not the boy would have been arrested by the police charged to court, the picture seems more like jungle justice . . . But no links seems u have something to hide . . .

Pardon me,
Here is the source:
Is this "justice" to you? Or is it barbaric cruelty? You will notice arm in place while the truck rides over it.
source -Trosch.org

Here are some more pics. BTW, just becouse you call me a liar it does not make this un true. Whether you call it mob justice or not. Sharia law is like mob justice to me. And I know no cuontry that would arrest a small boy for sltealing bread, my ignorance i guess. He might be taken to social workers to undestand his plight and put under forster cae but this? I rest my case!

1 Like

Re: A Young Boy In Iran Got Caught Stealing Bread In A Market, See The Punishment!!! by Tascocent(m): 7:46am On Sep 10, 2012
Whaooooooooo facrook, tafa balogun, ibori and all of dem must past tru dis.......................I love it.
Re: A Young Boy In Iran Got Caught Stealing Bread In A Market, See The Punishment!!! by truthislight: 8:20am On Sep 10, 2012

^^^

human?
Re: A Young Boy In Iran Got Caught Stealing Bread In A Market, See The Punishment!!! by nikkyshyne(f): 8:27am On Sep 10, 2012
Blood of Christ!
Re: A Young Boy In Iran Got Caught Stealing Bread In A Market, See The Punishment!!! by Dondbuzor: 8:47am On Sep 10, 2012
Islam$ sucks. All muslims are potential terrorist. Imagine d plight of that little boy. If I must, islam is a religion for d deluded minds.
I rest ma case

2 Likes

Re: A Young Boy In Iran Got Caught Stealing Bread In A Market, See The Punishment!!! by sweetcheecks(f): 8:59am On Sep 10, 2012
There is no dyning the truth, it is in their law to this. Please someone prove me wrong. I soo wish all of this was a lie! cry cry
Re: A Young Boy In Iran Got Caught Stealing Bread In A Market, See The Punishment!!! by LagosShia: 9:18am On Sep 10, 2012
sweetcheecks:

Sharia law is like mob justice to me.

Your stupidity is beyond shock.so because to you sharia law is like mob justice,any mob justice becomes sharia law automatically?

Which court in iran passed such sentence on the boy?what is the name of the judge?if this story was true,the news would have being all over the world especially when the west even twist the good things about iran for propaganda.

As for the pic,it looks photoshopped.also,how do we know from the pic those people are in iran and not in mars?how do you even know they are muslims when other religions exist in iran?

If you can get a reliable link to your ridicule bring it.

And regarding sharia law,if someone is caught stealing to eat because he can't afford to eat even if the person be an adult,the person is innocent.the government and society must ensure no one goes to sleep with hungry stomach.the Prophet (sa) said:the one who let his neighbor sleep in hunger is not a believer.also in sharia law,the laws of Islam are not administered upon anyone that have not attained puberty.

What you see in the pic assuming it is real is not any law but cruelty outside the law.
Re: A Young Boy In Iran Got Caught Stealing Bread In A Market, See The Punishment!!! by Mynd44: 9:23am On Sep 10, 2012
I am not condemned Islam or any religion here but I have problem with the people who did this act
Re: A Young Boy In Iran Got Caught Stealing Bread In A Market, See The Punishment!!! by deebrain(m): 9:28am On Sep 10, 2012
(im so hurt!)Whatsoever religion approves this crap, really has a coward as its god..and if this is "holy", then please, leave us to go to hell. Satan must be far better than yr gods! How annoying! Even the people punishing that child, are they themselves clean and blameless? If they were "judged" this way, will they have arms and legs to judge this kid like this? God must somehow be weeping for the way we humans use religion to turn us to animals...

3 Likes

Re: A Young Boy In Iran Got Caught Stealing Bread In A Market, See The Punishment!!! by MacDaddy01: 9:41am On Sep 10, 2012
I support vedaxcool! This story is a lie.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/gruesome/crushboy.asp

2 Likes

Re: A Young Boy In Iran Got Caught Stealing Bread In A Market, See The Punishment!!! by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 10, 2012
Damn!!! To say this is bad would be an understatement. This is really very baddest! What a life of bondage! What da fccuk is wrong with those mumu moderators sef. Why is this not on the front page?!!!
Re: A Young Boy In Iran Got Caught Stealing Bread In A Market, See The Punishment!!! by Ariyke: 10:03am On Sep 10, 2012
if this is true then God save my soul *singing* With U i keep my soul
Re: A Young Boy In Iran Got Caught Stealing Bread In A Market, See The Punishment!!! by sweetcheecks(f): 10:33am On Sep 10, 2012
LagosShia:

Your stupidity is beyond shock.so because to you sharia law is like mob justice,any mob justice becomes sharia law automatically?

Which court in iran passed such sentence on the boy?what is the name of the judge?if this story was true,the news would have being all over the world especially when the west even twist the good things about iran for propaganda.

As for the pic,it looks photoshopped.also,how do we know from the pic those people are in iran and not in mars?how do you even know they are muslims when other religions exist in iran?

And regarding sharia law,if someone is caught stealing to eat because he can't afford to eat even if the person be an adult,the person is innocent.the government and society must ensure no one goes to sleep with hungry stomach.the Prophet (sa) said:the one who let his neighbor sleep in hunger is not a believer.also in sharia law,the laws of Islam are not administered upon anyone that have not attained puberty.

What you see in the pic assuming it is real is not any law but cruelty outside the law.

First of all I wonder how come you are allowed to use stupidity when we are censored if we do so.

Secondly, Your insults would never touch me in anyway. Just prove these photo as photoshoped if its thats your arguement
Or just prove that Sharia law dooes not allow such, period.
I am not trying to vallify by all means but am seeking answers to this.
However, whomever and wherever this act of evil was done, it remains wrong. My take!!!

Now, plese hail more insults abeg cool

1 Like

Re: A Young Boy In Iran Got Caught Stealing Bread In A Market, See The Punishment!!! by Afam4eva(m): 10:36am On Sep 10, 2012
This is wicked.
Re: A Young Boy In Iran Got Caught Stealing Bread In A Market, See The Punishment!!! by LagosShia: 10:38am On Sep 10, 2012
sweetcheecks:

First of all I wonder how come you are allowed to use stupidity when we are censored if we do so.

Secondly, Your insults would never touch me in anyway. Just prove these photo as photoshoped if its thats your arguement
Or just prove that Sharia law dooes not allow such, period.
I am not trying to vallify by all means but am seeking answers to this.
However, whomever and wherever this act of evil was done, it remains wrong. My take!!!

Now, plese hail more insults abeg cool

I'm not sure if stupidity is just part of being a fanatical christian blinded by ignorance and hate.

I'm the one to ask you for answers because you brought us this story.the burden of proof is on you.or do you honestly think you're smart?
Re: A Young Boy In Iran Got Caught Stealing Bread In A Market, See The Punishment!!! by sweetcheecks(f): 10:53am On Sep 10, 2012
MacDaddy01: I support vedaxcool! This story is a lie.

According to link this cannot be confirmed no denied, but what is factual is that it came from an Iranian journalist whose name is on the photos.

This is quote from your link:

"t's difficult to make any definitive statement about Sharia/Islamic law since customs and enforcement can vary from region to region, but although the cutting off hands may sometimes be the prescribed maximum penalty for cases of theft under the strictest interpretations of Sharia, Islamic law resources consistently note that such punishments shall not be applied to children who have not yet reached puberty (which is defined as the age of 15 for boys), nor for the theft of small-value items or food by the hungry:"

However, the recent harrassment and attack on Christians in Pakistan after a 11 year old mentally disabbled girl was framed by an Imam to have burn a Koran, tells a different story or perhaps highlights the uncontrolable nature of such laws.

https://www.nairaland.com/1036885/muslim-cleric-pakistan-arrested-over#12037038

1 Like

Re: A Young Boy In Iran Got Caught Stealing Bread In A Market, See The Punishment!!! by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 10, 2012
No be Islam, religion of blatant wickedness. angry

1 Like

Re: A Young Boy In Iran Got Caught Stealing Bread In A Market, See The Punishment!!! by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 10, 2012
LagosShia:

SHUT TF UP. YOU WILL ALL BURN IN THE DEEPEST PIT OF HELL! It will only be a matter of time before Islam as a religion is considered a global taboo. Oil is the stuff giving respect to the religion and why world powers haven't taken a definite stance yet. When it runs out, Islam will be placed where it belongs. A religion of savages and outcasts.

1 Like

Re: A Young Boy In Iran Got Caught Stealing Bread In A Market, See The Punishment!!! by sweetcheecks(f): 11:03am On Sep 10, 2012
LagosShia:

I'm not sure if stupidity is just part of being a fanatical christian blinded by ignorance and hate.

I'm the one to ask you for answers because you brought us this story.the burden of proof is on you.or do you honestly think you're smart?

Hate? No dear brother, ignarance maybe. Unlike you I will not behave as if I know all, and all is great in the kingdom of Allah. And you are willing to vallify and deny that which you are not even sure about. I do not know if this is true or not but it is what is out there, So I wont pretend I know and I am right, while I lie to everyone especially to myself to prove a point.

You are sppiting all over your keyboard and hailing insults, proclaiming yourself as the smartest person after Mohommed ( according to you) Then you say "I am blinded by hate and ignorance" undecided
Yeah right!!! cool
Re: A Young Boy In Iran Got Caught Stealing Bread In A Market, See The Punishment!!! by manmustwac(m): 11:09am On Sep 10, 2012
MacDaddy01: I support vedaxcool! This story is a lie.

After reading the the above link am afraid I have to say I will agree with MacDaddy01 & Vedaxcool
Re: A Young Boy In Iran Got Caught Stealing Bread In A Market, See The Punishment!!! by LagosShia: 11:16am On Sep 10, 2012
sweetcheecks:

Hate? No dear brother, ignarance maybe. Unlike you I will not behave as if I know all, and all is great in the kingdom of Allah. And you are willing to vallify and deny that which you are not even sure about. I do not know if this is true or not but it is what is out there, So I wont pretend I know and I am right, while I lie to everyone especially to myself to prove a point.

You are sppiting all over your keyboard and hailing insults, proclaiming yourself as the smartest person after Mohommed ( according to you) Then you say "I am blinded by hate and ignorance" undecided
Yeah right!!! cool

You just admitted to have spread a rumor.when you're not sure something is true it is a rumor or gossip.but ofcourse you got to share it because it is about Islam or it involves muslims as alleged.

Abeg go and die!hater.
Re: A Young Boy In Iran Got Caught Stealing Bread In A Market, See The Punishment!!! by vedaxcool(m): 11:20am On Sep 10, 2012
sweetcheecks:

Pardon me,
Here is the source:
Is this "justice" to you? Or is it barbaric cruelty? You will notice arm in place while the truck rides over it.
source -Trosch.org

Here are some more pics. BTW, just becouse you call me a liar it does not make this un true. Whether you call it mob justice or not. Sharia law is like mob justice to me. And I know no cuontry that would arrest a small boy for sltealing bread, my ignorance i guess. He might be taken to social workers to undestand his plight and put under forster cae but this? I rest my case!

Case? What is this psyco saying? Is the girl mentally disturb or something?

U still insane liar and petty i1mbecil! Where is ur source, u gave a website that shows the poverty mentality of its owner! Do u expect me to go thru. Everything in that trashy website that looks like the LovePeddler of babylon to just verify ur insane lies?

Mr. Annony if I told u I saw ur pastor stealing bread u would just condemn and go without asking where I heard it? Pls muslims don't act like that!

This thread again confirms christians in NL would believe anything that speaks negatively about Islam!

I challenge the deluded liar who posted the OP provide ur source or be branded a God forsaken liar give us specific link to the the news item and if u can't then I am sorry to say u worship the devil in leisure time! grin grin grin

(1) (2)

Reasons Why Yoruba Religion(aborisa) Is Evil / Spiritual Attack Is Real. How To Protect Yourself / Orisha Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.