Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

What Are The Signs That She Is Single? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Signs That She Is Single? (13988 Views)

Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / Is this One Of The Signs To Know She Wants Sex When Going To A Guys Place (pics) / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Signs That She Is Single? by DExplorer1: 3:48pm On Sep 10, 2012
cindyrella:
Na lie o!
I am single and I wear a ring. tongue

She is single only if she says so...
...and with all the fronting will a lady agree that she's single? grin
Re: What Are The Signs That She Is Single? by Rocktation(f): 3:49pm On Sep 10, 2012
kodeblurr: You know she's single if you can mingle her with some cash *gbam*

I would've been dissappointed had I not seen a comment of this sort. Cash ni, kudi kor.
Re: What Are The Signs That She Is Single? by DExplorer1: 3:53pm On Sep 10, 2012
@OP: She's single or rather in a boring relationship if she agrees on a date with you or smiles smiley at your wink wink
Re: What Are The Signs That She Is Single? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 10, 2012
sexkillz: If she is not married, she is single. If she wears a ring on a finger apart from the fourth finger, she is single.
my fourth finger is actually where I love wearing my ring...so its, some gals...
Re: What Are The Signs That She Is Single? by Richiy(f): 4:38pm On Sep 10, 2012
Wetin go happen if yu just ask her?
Re: What Are The Signs That She Is Single? by crackhouse(m): 4:45pm On Sep 10, 2012
Tell her u want to tangle and ask her if she's ready to mingle. I am sure she will accept if she's single but if she's hooked, she will reject u unless she notice u are damn ready for marriage.
Re: What Are The Signs That She Is Single? by free2ryhme: 5:08pm On Sep 10, 2012
One of the signs that she is single is the fact that you noticed her in a group of single women.
Re: What Are The Signs That She Is Single? by DExplorer1: 5:11pm On Sep 10, 2012
free2ryhme: One of the signs that she is single is the fact that you noticed her in a group of single women.
Dude, your opinion but you lied!
Re: What Are The Signs That She Is Single? by shizzle11(m): 5:41pm On Sep 10, 2012
cindyrella:
Nothing really I just like it.

Hmmmn!

I still wonder why, don't you think it can scare men who have the intention away?

How does your bf feel about it?

Anyways whatever works for you..
Re: What Are The Signs That She Is Single? by Kessyy2k4(m): 6:03pm On Sep 10, 2012
@cindy, my applictn 4u! U can page me @olaa3116@gmail.com. my pleasure!
Re: What Are The Signs That She Is Single? by BB013(m): 6:17pm On Sep 10, 2012
Try U̶̲̥̅̊я luck by asking Ąπ∂ hear d answer she give.
Re: What Are The Signs That She Is Single? by uneeking(m): 6:22pm On Sep 10, 2012
You do not need to ask a lady if she is married or not the first time you meet one. It is not wrong to talk to a married lady as far as I know. The issue of married or not comes in only when you start having intentions other than normal jisting. In this case, the lady in question will not waste time in telling you her status unless she is not a responsible person. With or without a ring on her finger. If she is an irresponsible married woman, nothing stops her from telling you that she is single. A lady being single also does not guarantee you that she automatically will welcome your advances. You only know these stuff by practically talking with whoever it is.
Hope this has been useful to you. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Signs That She Is Single? by rbjimoh: 6:51pm On Sep 10, 2012
Ladies are, on average, more emotionally intelligent than men. They are able to read guys easily and quickly.They are better able to effectively mask their emotion however turbulent it surges. You may have noticed that a lady has crushes on you, but you approach her, she may yet turn you down. With them, you can never be too sure. Though now different in other blinds, in our society ladies want guys to prove their mettle; prove that guys merit their love, before give in. Ladies dont like to be thought as cheap, they want hold on their ego and self-esteem.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Signs That She Is Single? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 10, 2012
She is single if u ask her, "Are you single?" and she says, "yes, i am"
Re: What Are The Signs That She Is Single? by Seerer(f): 8:08pm On Sep 10, 2012
Only by asking her, if she lies that she is married, u do not strike her as a potential husband.As for the looks, some married women look hot, without rings & in the midst of single gals, some are even ready to mingle & waste ur time, so just politely ask.
Re: What Are The Signs That She Is Single? by Obassy(f): 8:12pm On Sep 10, 2012
Believe me, u might get the wrong answer
Re: What Are The Signs That She Is Single? by executiveson(m): 10:38pm On Sep 10, 2012
Fast for 40 days and the signc will be shown unto you.
THREAD CLOSED!
Re: What Are The Signs That She Is Single? by dasparrow: 10:58pm On Sep 10, 2012
Leysco: Hello friends. I am an adult seeking a serious relationship. It is difficult for me to know if a lady is single or not, because they seem to behave the same way when I meet them. What are the signs that she is single?

What stops you from asking? Has the cat stolen your tongue? Here in the western world, I see many single women wearing rings even on the marraige finger. It depends on the type of ring because not all rings are wedding rings. I have also seen married women who don't wear their wedding rings because their fingers have gotten too fat since they got married or some women (just like some men) don't fancy wearing jewelry and that includes rings. So your best bet is to politely ask the lady in question whether she is available and then make your intentions known to her that you are looking for a serious relationship that could end in marraige.
Re: What Are The Signs That She Is Single? by Nobody: 4:32am On Sep 11, 2012
Abeg jooor...Is it not naija girls that I knw very well...Even if some her single they will never admit it. They always have one bf somewhere (whether real or imagined). I think it's to make u bliv they're still hot on the market. Anywayz jst go for it whatever she tells u wateva she says....Besides stealing someone's gf is nt a crime. It happens all the time.
Re: What Are The Signs That She Is Single? by adewex(m): 9:21am On Sep 11, 2012
kodeblurr: You know she's single if you can mingle her with some cash *gbam*
Most of them = ARSHAVIN
Re: What Are The Signs That She Is Single? by Catlanta: 10:50am On Sep 11, 2012
Why not simply ask!
Re: What Are The Signs That She Is Single? by goofie: 12:05pm On Sep 11, 2012
Seerer: Only by asking her, if she lies that she is married, u do not strike her as a potential husband.As for the looks, some married women look hot, without rings & in the midst of single gals, some are even ready to mingle & waste ur time, so just politely ask.

these days ladies wont jst tell u dey r single. for one, sometimes whn u tell a guy dt u r single, he mounts so much pressure on u.
number two, dey bliv since u r single u shld jump at every opportunity.

der ws a time at work i told a female colleague that i ws single. she ws dating a fellow colleague. becos the guy she ws dating used to drop me off sometimes, she went around telling pple that i ws desperate because i dint hv a bf.it wsnt a small wahala o. dt day, my oda colleagues told me to be caareful who i tell dt am single.
Re: What Are The Signs That She Is Single? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 11, 2012
lillyveezy: most single ladies don't own up to being single because they may be stigmatized for it.
Really?
I think I will have to create another thread soon to discuss this matter. I really want to get into the diary of a single woman in Nigeria. Is it really that bad? It often baffles me as to why having no partner is a stigma in the Nigerian society. A very interesting phenomena I must say.
Re: What Are The Signs That She Is Single? by AlhajiPastor: 3:54pm On Sep 11, 2012
MY BROTHER YOU DON'T HAVE TO SEARCH ANYMORE, YOU HAVE cindyrella HERE WHO HAS JUST DECLARED SHE'S SINGLE. ASK FOR HER E-MAIL, TALK TO HER IN PRIVATE, ADD HER ON FACEBOOK, EXCHANGE PICS, PHONE NUMBERS, BE GOOD FRIENDS AND TRY TO MEET EACHOTHER FOR REAL. WHO KNOWS THINGS MIGHT WORK OUT. SEND ME A MAIL AND I WILL GIVE YOU SOME INFORMATION ON HOW TO CATCH A LADY LIKE cindyrella IN A VERY SHORT TIME. BEST OF LUCK TO YOU.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Signs That She Is Single? by DExplorer1: 5:19pm On Sep 11, 2012
Good Girl:
Really?
I think I will have to create another thread soon to discuss this matter. I really want to get into the diary of a single woman in Nigeria. Is it really that bad? It often baffles me as to why having no partner is a stigma in the Nigerian society. A very interesting phenomena I must say.
Go and watch the full series of BBA-7 that's more productive than this.
Re: What Are The Signs That She Is Single? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 11, 2012
^^^^^^
No thanks. I'll stick to finding out why being single is such a stigma in Nigeria.
It may not have an effect to the price of garri, but it will quench my curiosity.
Re: What Are The Signs That She Is Single? by DExplorer1: 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2012
Good Girl: ^^^^^^
No thanks. I'll stick to finding out why being single is such a stigma in Nigeria.
It may not have an effect to the price of garri, but it will quench my curiosity.
Hilarious! I'd advise you to do as said. You wanna waste your years finding out nothing? You pick on a lunkhead's comment as a general view? Been single isn't a stigma for our ladies! I'm giving you a quick help now because after you're done, that's gonna be your final submission. Just say thank you!
Re: What Are The Signs That She Is Single? by xpensive05: 7:54pm On Sep 11, 2012
Single status no dey show 4 face jor............ sad
Re: What Are The Signs That She Is Single? by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 12, 2012
D-Explorer:

Been single isn't a stigma for our ladies!
Thanks for that. However, Nairaland and Nollywood tell a different story.
Re: What Are The Signs That She Is Single? by DExplorer1: 11:26am On Sep 12, 2012
Good Girl:
Thanks for that. However, Nairaland/Nollywood tells a different story.
Believe virtual, fiction or the reality? Don't get too excited. LOL
Re: What Are The Signs That She Is Single? by BB013(m): 6:28pm On Sep 12, 2012
Good Girl: ^^^^^^

Good luck with that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

18+!!! She Poured Ice Cream On Her Pusssy and Asked Me to Lick It!!! / My Experience With A Fake Ass Unilag girl (photos) / What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.