Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

To Love Completely Or To Play It Safe: Which Is More Advisable? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Love Completely Or To Play It Safe: Which Is More Advisable? (3023 Views)

What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? / My Girlfriend Again O. She Now Play It To Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Love Completely Or To Play It Safe: Which Is More Advisable? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 10, 2012
When entering into a relationship these days, is it avisable to enter fully with your whole heart and body or to lay low and play it safe?
For experienced minds only.....pls your thoughts.
Re: To Love Completely Or To Play It Safe: Which Is More Advisable? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 10, 2012
Leave the sentiments for the females wink
Re: To Love Completely Or To Play It Safe: Which Is More Advisable? by omega25red(m): 1:54pm On Sep 10, 2012
blogger1.0:
When entering into a relationship these days, is it avisable to enter fully with your whole heart and body or to lay low and play it safe?
For experienced minds only.....pls your thoughts.
how do you enter a relationship with your whole heart and body when you are still getting to know each other?
Re: To Love Completely Or To Play It Safe: Which Is More Advisable? by kuphid(f): 2:06pm On Sep 10, 2012
When getting to know someone I play safe, I take each day as it come. To me, loving completely @ the initial stage is like signing a heart break warrant. #lol just saying, but its really not advisable
Re: To Love Completely Or To Play It Safe: Which Is More Advisable? by tobechi74: 2:20pm On Sep 10, 2012
U dont test d depth of a sea wit ur two legs else u may drown
Re: To Love Completely Or To Play It Safe: Which Is More Advisable? by Mynd44: 4:17pm On Sep 10, 2012
If you wanna go in, you go in safe but once you are both sure of what you both want, you should dive in but have your senses working

1 Like

Re: To Love Completely Or To Play It Safe: Which Is More Advisable? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2012
Mynd_44: If you wanna go in, you go in safe but once you are both sure of what you both want, you should dive in but have your senses working
In other words, play safe throughout right?
Re: To Love Completely Or To Play It Safe: Which Is More Advisable? by Mynd44: 6:59pm On Sep 10, 2012
blogger1.0:

In other words, play safe throughout right?
Play safe. Safe here includes condoms right?
Re: To Love Completely Or To Play It Safe: Which Is More Advisable? by slimyem: 7:25pm On Sep 10, 2012
Ever wondered why they say "only fools fall in love"??
Re: To Love Completely Or To Play It Safe: Which Is More Advisable? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 10, 2012
Mynd_44:
Play safe. Safe here includes condoms right?
lol, on second thoughts, it actually does
Re: To Love Completely Or To Play It Safe: Which Is More Advisable? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 10, 2012
@op it depends on youur definition of playing it safe.

If its what I think, then i think its best you just be yourself .

Sometimes in playing it safe, you may beginning to act hard to get, or you may protray a non chalant and a bad attitude unknown to you and make the other party lose interest.

In my own opinion,just be yourself.
Re: To Love Completely Or To Play It Safe: Which Is More Advisable? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 10, 2012
AmBeautiful: @op it depends on youur definition of playing it safe.

If its what I think, then i think its best you just be yourself .

Sometimes in playing it safe, you may beginning to act hard to get, or you may protray a non chalant and a bad attitude unknown to you and make the other party lose interest.

In my own opinion,just be yourself.
I was refering to a situation when one is already in a relationship; should one fall into it completely or play it safe?
Re: To Love Completely Or To Play It Safe: Which Is More Advisable? by Gracious10: 9:44pm On Sep 10, 2012
In very simply words, Play it safe. It's never been a happy ending giving everything to a relationship. People will always take advantage of your sincerity and love. A broken heart is never mended. It's never easy to let go of the past, its always better to manage the present properly so you don't have to deal with issues of letting go of the past. They ONLY person you can trust is YOU so I say save a little blood for ur heart.
Re: To Love Completely Or To Play It Safe: Which Is More Advisable? by Mynd44: 10:54pm On Sep 10, 2012
blogger1.0:

lol, on second thoughts, it actually does
That's better
Re: To Love Completely Or To Play It Safe: Which Is More Advisable? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 10, 2012
he be like say them never crush your heart before abi.. play safe noni my guy
Re: To Love Completely Or To Play It Safe: Which Is More Advisable? by Oluwa4Sure: 11:55pm On Sep 10, 2012
tobechi74: U dont test d depth of a sea wit ur two legs else u may drown

These days na wood them take dey know the depth of a river gon sef
Re: To Love Completely Or To Play It Safe: Which Is More Advisable? by Nobody: 2:36am On Sep 11, 2012
tobechi74: U dont test d depth of a sea wit ur two legs else u may drown
Not if you know what to do in the sea... @topic If i was attracted by the girls asset,(body)i do enter the relationship with her all heartdly cos i had a plan(fhuck and go). But if was attracted to the girl by her intelligency or other additional quality, i did lay low.
Re: To Love Completely Or To Play It Safe: Which Is More Advisable? by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 11, 2012
blogger1.0:

I was refering to a situation when one is already in a relationship; should one fall into it completely or play it safe?

In that case depends on the person involved, your plans for the person you are in a relationship with and the person's attitude.

But then I still insist you be yourself, but having all the above in mind, apply wisdom seriously.

My reason is this, what if the person you are in a relationship with is the kind of person who will put her best and all in your relationship, don't you think playing safe will make you do some things that will send a wrong signal to her?

But if she is scatter scatter person, playing it safe would be wise.

That's my take.

(1) (Reply)

Why Fat And Short Ladies Find It Difficult To Get Guys? / How To Know He Loves You : STRESS HIM OUT! / ★★★»romance Section Hall Of Fame ™«★★★

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.