Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

I Need Advice On Type Of Business One Can Start In Abuja With About 200k-300k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Advice On Type Of Business One Can Start In Abuja With About 200k-300k (2296 Views)

Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment / Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / Is there any business one can Start With Zero Capital? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice On Type Of Business One Can Start In Abuja With About 200k-300k by Omonjoe(m): 3:57pm On Sep 10, 2012
I need advice on the type of business one can start in Abuja with about 200k-300k
Re: I Need Advice On Type Of Business One Can Start In Abuja With About 200k-300k by aquatic1(m): 4:17pm On Sep 24, 2012
You can start a catfish farming business, with the help of the mobile fish tank, you will become a catfish farmer too.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice On Type Of Business One Can Start In Abuja With About 200k-300k by brolanre: 4:52pm On Sep 24, 2012
aah,just contact me for supply of cheap tokunbo laptops,it sells like hot cake in Abuja and nearby environs OR another line of business that you may not spend up to that amount to start yet make good money from.08029976364.CHEERS.
Re: I Need Advice On Type Of Business One Can Start In Abuja With About 200k-300k by ladywise: 6:42pm On Sep 24, 2012
Omonjoe: I need advice on the type of business one can start in Abuja with about 200k-300k

We need distributors on Remote Control Electric Car Jack, Electric Wheel Spanner and Electric air compressor.
Now people can Change their Car tyre in 1min with Remote Control Electric Car Jack, Electric Wheel Spanner and Electric air compressor.
You can visit: https://www.nairaland.com/757051/change-car-tyre-1min.withremote-control#9123654
Call 07053449466

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjjIkpkAjlg

For more information and to watch the video click here: www.jackallcar..com/
Re: I Need Advice On Type Of Business One Can Start In Abuja With About 200k-300k by stablevision(m): 9:03pm On Sep 24, 2012
Well as far as i'm concern, its not the business you can do with such amount of money that matter, but what do really want to do? how far do you intend to go with any business you venture into now.what make a successful person is not just doing "anything" but doing something that nobody has done or doing things in entirely different way(s).
The choice is yours, look around you today and see through what people are yet to pair into and try to be the first. I am sure of something in short time to come there will be just to set of successful people; The Politician and The Network Marketers, Not many like this area of business but i tell you soon it will speak itself.

I will not try to engage you, but if you want something more than you are presently thinking of and want to be financially successful very soon, then contact me for further discussion.

(1) (Reply)

Bet9ja Shop For Sell / Any Highly Profitable Online Venture That I Can Start With Five Thousand / How Do I Make Money With Facebook And Adword

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.