Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

My Girlfriends Boyfriend Gave Her A Confusing Reply. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriends Boyfriend Gave Her A Confusing Reply. (4990 Views)

Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex / The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her / What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriends Boyfriend Gave Her A Confusing Reply. by pweeryambre: 8:26am On Sep 11, 2012
My friend has been dating this man for 7years since she was 19yrs and him 35. Now she s done wit school and preparing to go for Nysc very soon. And 2months ago she discoverd she has taken in for the man, she is sure it was him as he was d one dat popped her cherry and has bin d only one she has bin meeting all dis while. I was happy for her when i heard the news as i thought now the man is finally going to have a reason to marry her, because everyone who knew about the relationship including her family members has been expecting the man to have married her befor now(judging by his age, has a stable job, car and lives well) dis gal comes from a very religious/ strong catholic background BTW.
I happily adviced her to go and update the man on d new situation and she went and came back with a very confusing reply, she said d man has suggested dat she wait at home and give birth and after delivery, dey wil go and hav a DNA test done on the child to confirm his paternity, befor he wil come to pay her bride price, although he is not denying the possibility of him being the one that has inpregnanted her.
Dis reply has worried my friend for sometime now,considering wat she and family mite go tru if she does watd man says, she wants to terminate the" p "and tell the man it was a joke.
Re: My Girlfriends Boyfriend Gave Her A Confusing Reply. by k2039: 8:59am On Sep 11, 2012
Nonsense,that's what happens when you fall in love with your heart and not your head.

If she abort's the baby,she become's guilty of murder(and in my opiniom deserve's death by hanging,lol).

But seriously considering the risk associated with abortion,I wont advise she abort's.

It clearly show's the man doesnt trust her.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriends Boyfriend Gave Her A Confusing Reply. by Riskyman(m): 9:03am On Sep 11, 2012
the man is a fool at 35, and remain a fool forever... In as much as i dont agree with abortion, i think you friend should try and talk with the foool at 35.... imagine, he popped her cherry and hv been d only one enjoying the benefit and he is making noise.

I know your frd is into dis guy, she should let him know that if he is not going to take responsiblity of the P, that she is going to terminate it.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriends Boyfriend Gave Her A Confusing Reply. by xynerise: 9:20am On Sep 11, 2012
According to your story she will be 26 now and her manfriend is 42. So at 42 her man friend is still seeking a DNA test? undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriends Boyfriend Gave Her A Confusing Reply. by ITbomb(m): 9:23am On Sep 11, 2012
Do as the man says , after all if u r sure it is the man's baby , Y should u be scared.
The man has his reasons. Me too , I would have considering the times we are living in

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriends Boyfriend Gave Her A Confusing Reply. by 190: 9:25am On Sep 11, 2012
HuH

Popped which cherry

There cud be other dudes plucking her coconut,
Peeling her oranges and mangoes behind th e dudes back

So he's right t o go for a DNA

Nor be Nigerian girl we dey discuss for here
We all know what they do

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriends Boyfriend Gave Her A Confusing Reply. by freecocoa(f): 9:35am On Sep 11, 2012
xynerise: According to your story she will be 26 now and her manfriend is 42. So at 42 her man friend is still seeking a DNA test? undecided
The first place my mind went to was the man's age, something must be wrong with him.

And how do all these girls end up dating men that much older than them for a start? The thing dey shock me i swear.

A 19 years old girl and a man of 35, i will just kill my sister who will turn 19 soon if i ever catch her with someone more than 3 years older than her for now.angry

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriends Boyfriend Gave Her A Confusing Reply. by 190: 9:41am On Sep 11, 2012
freecocoa: The first place my mind went to was the man's age, something must be wrong with him.

And how do all these girls end up dating men that much older than them for a start? The thing dey shock me i swear.

A 19 years old girl and a man of 35, i will just kill my sister who will turn 19 soon if i ever catch her with someone more than 3 years older than her for now.angry

And how old Is th e man ure dating

Is he 19yrs younger than you are

Kmt
Re: My Girlfriends Boyfriend Gave Her A Confusing Reply. by freecocoa(f): 9:48am On Sep 11, 2012
190:

Kmt
Gerrout joor, you think everybody is into sugar mummy things like you? Mstcheew
Re: My Girlfriends Boyfriend Gave Her A Confusing Reply. by Exceluniqueivy5: 9:48am On Sep 11, 2012
I'll advice ur friend 2 kip her baby. She should nt throw away her 1st fruit n blood because of a man who's being inconsiderate. Albeit,if she's sure abt d paternity of her baby,then let her wait n gt a DNA. More reasons y ladies shud b mindful of d kinda men they gv themselves to.I'll advice ur friend 2 kip her baby. She should nt throw away her 1st fruit n blood because of a man who's being inconsiderate. Albeit,if she's sure abt d paternity of her baby,then let her wait n gt a DNA. More reasons y ladies shud b mindful of d kinda men they gv themselves to.I'll advice ur friend 2 kip her baby. She should nt throw away her 1st fruit n blood because of a man who's being inconsiderate. Albeit,if she's sure abt d paternity of her baby,then let her wait n gt a DNA. More reasons y ladies shud b mindful of d kinda men they gv themselves to.
Re: My Girlfriends Boyfriend Gave Her A Confusing Reply. by CrazyMan(m): 9:54am On Sep 11, 2012
Well, I understand her predicaments...but I won't suggest an abortion. Cos if she go ahead with an abortion, she would give the man would have a very good reason to leave her.

What if the man asks about the child tomorrow, what would she tell him, you can't possibly expect him to believe that the whole emotional story, the way she cried, her reactions when he didn't give her a satisfactory reply...was just a joke...the man might accuse her of deceit and mistrust, and believe me, he would have a very good reason to call it quits.

I feel she should go on with his request...(Have the baby and go for a DNA test) if the reoprt confirms that the child belongs to the man, she would be vindicated of every suspicion that people might have against her.

If the man, after see the report, decides to come up with another story or reason why their marriage shouldn't hold, then we'll know he's just being wicked...and had no intentions of marrying her right from the onset...
Re: My Girlfriends Boyfriend Gave Her A Confusing Reply. by xynerise: 9:55am On Sep 11, 2012
190:

Kmt
hello imp! grin
Re: My Girlfriends Boyfriend Gave Her A Confusing Reply. by 190: 9:57am On Sep 11, 2012
freecocoa: Gerrout joor, you think everybody is into sugar mummy things like you? Mstcheew

Get d phuck out undecided
Re: My Girlfriends Boyfriend Gave Her A Confusing Reply. by slimyem: 9:58am On Sep 11, 2012
Something is seriously wrong with that man!
Maybe he's suspecting the pregnancy because he can't father a child or something..
All i know is he's not okay!
...and for the girl,if she's sure the man is responsible for the p,let her go ahead and have the baby.
I don't see why anyone at her age should be considering an abortion no matter the circumstances.
Goodluck to them both!!
Re: My Girlfriends Boyfriend Gave Her A Confusing Reply. by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 11, 2012
Strong religious background, uh? Them no teach am, no sex before marriage, abi? Or sex with protection, uh?

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriends Boyfriend Gave Her A Confusing Reply. by MrAnony1(m): 11:00am On Sep 11, 2012
My advice to the girl..........Damage has already been done, here is what's left:

Step 1: Keep the baby
Step 2: Have the DNA test so that the man knows it is really his baby
Step 3: Do not marry the man (if he can't trust you now, he won't trust you when he puts a ring on your finger)

Finally:get born again.......and have some self respect. You make the dude feel like he's doing you a favor by marrying you. Remember age is on your side not his.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriends Boyfriend Gave Her A Confusing Reply. by Etranshub(m): 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2012
Have u guys given it a tot as to why a man of 45 who is not married n ve no kids is asking his 7years of colabo to do a DNA test before he will accept d prego? Prolly this man was once told to be suffering from low sperm count or something similar....trust me there is more to this story
Re: My Girlfriends Boyfriend Gave Her A Confusing Reply. by BoyeYemi(m): 1:18pm On Sep 11, 2012
In my opinion, the guy can probably not father a child, or the probability of him fathering 1 is low thus the request for DNA.

I don't see anyway out for the lady because, as the only options open to her are

1) Not marry the man after the DNA: The problem here is, hardly anyone wants a single parent for a wife, thus she might have problems getting a husband.

2) Marry the man after the DNA: The problem here is, she will end up marry someone who probably does not love her, or is incapable of trusting her.

NOTE: Abortion is not an option

I think there is more to this though.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriends Boyfriend Gave Her A Confusing Reply. by yme1(f): 1:25pm On Sep 11, 2012
How can one date for 7 years and still continue dating
Una wan chop dating? plssssss this long period dating is annoying
After 7 years she still believes the 42yrs oldman will take her as a wife? na wetin she dey wait for? its clear the so called man does not believe in marriage

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriends Boyfriend Gave Her A Confusing Reply. by Mynd44: 2:40pm On Sep 11, 2012
xynerise: According to your story she will be 26 now and her manfriend is 42. So at 42 her man friend is still seeking a DNA test? undecided
what kind of a 42 year old man asks for paternity test? He should be very happy that he is about to be a father. I doubt this story though
Re: My Girlfriends Boyfriend Gave Her A Confusing Reply. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 11, 2012
see people focussing on the wrong issue here...... lol!

@OP
here is something for you to consider:
- having a man pop your cherry is NOT an insurance that he is the father of your unborn child.
- if a woman has only had one man going through her legs, then she will be more convinced that THIS particular man is the father of the baby, instead of what you are letting us understand?!
- if a woman KNOWS fully well that she didnt fukc anybody else, then she will have NO PROBLEM with what the guy is saying....so long as guarantees are put down.
- gal came from very religious and strong background yet she gladly went to have unprotected se.x with a guy that she is not married to?
- i also have to ask: did they have anything in common (apart from s.ex)
Re: My Girlfriends Boyfriend Gave Her A Confusing Reply. by otomatic(m): 7:58pm On Sep 11, 2012
is it not possible that this man has a wife somewhere? @42 years, the man will not shirk responsibly if he is unmarried especially after 7 good years of dating. but come to think of it, who dates anyone for that long if not for marriage? my opinion though.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriends Boyfriend Gave Her A Confusing Reply. by frank317: 12:01am On Sep 12, 2012
Etranshub: Have u guys given it a tot as to why a man of 45 who is not married n ve no kids is asking his 7years of colabo to do a DNA test before he will accept d prego? Prolly this man was once told to be suffering from low sperm count or something similar....trust me there is more to this story

Mnnn, u got me tinkin. Seven year of unprotcted sexxx and she is jst getting pregnant. I think he is more suprised than I am. He is probably sure its not his
Re: My Girlfriends Boyfriend Gave Her A Confusing Reply. by DExplorer1: 12:42am On Sep 12, 2012
If he seek a DNA test, go for it, confirm if the old dude owns the baby. If yes, spit on his face. He's a lunkhead!!
Re: My Girlfriends Boyfriend Gave Her A Confusing Reply. by hottprince: 12:48am On Sep 12, 2012
She should fart in his face.at least na only service rmain make she go serve get better job.

For d man @ 42 he get pikin stil dey deny.na all d ppl frm im village dey do am
Re: My Girlfriends Boyfriend Gave Her A Confusing Reply. by 190: 7:53am On Sep 12, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: My Girlfriends Boyfriend Gave Her A Confusing Reply. by malaria(f): 11:19am On Sep 12, 2012
Dear op, I think there something ur friend is not telling u.besides that may be the man knws he is impotent.so he is doubting the possibilty of him impregnating the girl.probably he has a family already but still wants his baby.u knw these our testesterone brothers can't be trusted.if truly he is responsible 4 the pregnancy, the girl should go and discuss with her parents.they should knw wot 2 do.if I were the girl, I will keep the baby but I won't consider marrying the man with that kind of answer.
Re: My Girlfriends Boyfriend Gave Her A Confusing Reply. by Adeedee(f): 12:01pm On Sep 12, 2012
190: HuH

Popped which cherry

There cud be other dudes plucking her coconut,
Peeling her oranges and mangoes behind th e dudes back

So he's right t o go for a DNA

Nor be Nigerian girl we dey discuss for here
We all know what they do
abeg no make me laugh fall dwn 4 hia abeg...plucking coconut indeed.. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriends Boyfriend Gave Her A Confusing Reply. by Adeedee(f): 12:10pm On Sep 12, 2012
Mr_Anony: My advice to the girl..........Damage has already been done, here is what's left:

Step 1: Keep the baby
Step 2: Have the DNA test so that the man knows it is really his baby
Step 3: Do not marry the man (if he can't trust you now, he won't trust you when he puts a ring on your finger)

Finally:get born again.......and have some self respect. You make the dude feel like he's doing you a favor by marrying you. Remember age is on your side not his.
na true talk you talk so, if the guy cannot trust now after how many years and plus being the first, then there's no way he ever will, keep ur baby my dear...all things walk 2geda 4 good...
Re: My Girlfriends Boyfriend Gave Her A Confusing Reply. by malaria(f): 3:18pm On Sep 12, 2012
Dear poster may be the dude is impotent that's why he is talking abt DNA.or probably he is married.tell ur friend 2 keep the baby but never 2 consider marrying such a man.he is not worth it .imagine after seven years.
Re: My Girlfriends Boyfriend Gave Her A Confusing Reply. by alleviate2002us(m): 4:49am On Sep 14, 2012
y me: How can one date for 7 years and still continue dating
After 7 years she still believes the 42yrs oldman will take her as a wife? na wetin she dey wait for? its clear the so called man does not believe in marriage

My dear Ndi ocha na eme ya! White pple dey sabi do am. I hav on many occasion heard couples date dat long.

Yday i hrd a celebrity couple afta dating 4 eight yrs(of which d last five yrs in d 8yr groove wz their engagement duration), got marrired last week.

They had a child while waiting 4d right time anyway!

Am not sayn the guy should do like.wise, i just know if it has 2b pulled off den they hav 2work as a couple to make it a union.

CHEERS!
Re: My Girlfriends Boyfriend Gave Her A Confusing Reply. by alleviate2002us(m): 4:49am On Sep 14, 2012
y me: How can one date for 7 years and still continue dating

(1) (2) (Reply)

Effect Of Blood Covenant????? / 4 The Ladies: Light Or Dark Dark Skinned Guys Which Do U Prefer (poll) / How I Wish I Never Met Him...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.